Dear Friends,

SAVIOUR BUILDERS PVT. LTD.,A 202, Sector 63, Noida, U.P. India has lunched a project "Saviour Park" in Mohan Nagar,Ghaziabad.One of my friend who is now staying (United Kingdom) is interested to bye in this project because of prime location.I couldn't find anything about this project in this forum.

Can the members please suggest the pros & cons of this project and also about the builder and what is the actual rate they are offering !!!!!!

Thanks in advance for all valuable suggestions !!!
Read more
257 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Phase 3: As verified with GDA the builder is having approval till 8th floor, but builder want it till 12th. So untill GDA clears it or 12th they are waiting.

Till now they they didn't got the breakthrough, but you never now when the GDA builder deal is done. Thats why builder is also hopeful and waiting.

I have joined late so please share if there is any group formed specially online, where existing buyers can discuss concerns.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Good Information.... As per Builder they have approval till 4th floor....and therefore they are building Phase 3 till 4th floor...and inbetween they may get approval....as there is already very long waiting for this phase3

Just want to Ask here in Forum..if anyone got Allotment letter or Payment requirement from Builder..who has book in Phase3 till 4th floor.....if yes..what day of possition they are getting for phase3 then.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Do anyone have any update ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi... Yes I got the allotment letter and the possition date they mensioned is 36 months ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ybhat1
    Hi... Yes I got the allotment letter and the possition date they mensioned is 36 months ...

That means April2016...is that really the date they confirming now...or there is still any confusion....as coordination between SAVIOUR PARK people very bad...

Thanks for sharing information..
    CommentQuote
  • Right now they have given this date only on the papers (allotment letter) .. however looking into the practical scenario this project (Ph III) might get delayed ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi i am planning to purchase a 3bhk unit in mohan nagar. I am very positive about future of this area. But i am really confused between Saviour Park and Gulmohar Greens. Currently Saviour Park booking is closed and Gulmohar greens has launched new towers with price arnd 3900bsp + other charges including 220rs GAC. Which of the two societies is going to come up better?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asnaurja
    Hi i am planning to purchase a 3bhk unit in mohan nagar. I am very positive about future of this area. But i am really confused between Saviour Park and Gulmohar Greens. Currently Saviour Park booking is closed and Gulmohar greens has launched new towers with price arnd 3900bsp + other charges including 220rs GAC. Which of the two societies is going to come up better?

Going to be....I would say Saviour...as while booking i compare both and find SAV good....But currently it stuck due to approval....and once its done...price would be 4200+other charges...
    so money factor also there... check your preference and take decision....as both are good
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asnaurja
    Hi i am planning to purchase a 3bhk unit in mohan nagar. I am very positive about future of this area. But i am really confused between Saviour Park and Gulmohar Greens. Currently Saviour Park booking is closed and Gulmohar greens has launched new towers with price arnd 3900bsp + other charges including 220rs GAC. Which of the two societies is going to come up better?

comapring the two projects I wud say Gulmohar anyday is a much better choice ...but again go for wat you like better. Layout is quite good, then loading is much less and the builder taste has been quite good in the sense that the overall look of the project is quite better. Also the advantage of pre existing inhabitation is always there.
    Location wise both are at same advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinnsit
    one of my friend interested to buy 3 BHK in Phase-2, anyone can help whats the current price going on?

sachin ji last week i visited there but there is no availablity in any phase executive told me that we ll launch near about june 13 month third phse 2nd part
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevky
    Are the size of the rooms smaller than specified ? Have anybody noticed?

hi
    it's not so
    i also show there room sizes mentioned in browser that's same showing there i think after finishing actual space ll be show.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ritu sharma
    hi
    it's not so
    i also show there room sizes mentioned in browser that's same showing there i think after finishing actual space ll be show.

Hi Ritu,

What that mean..Phase-3 Part two? what about Phase-3....I m concern about phase-3 as it hanging since last year..many glitch also there
    CommentQuote
  • Have u checked the Wardrobe size in each room, is it same or some difference with actual.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manratu
    That means April2016...is that really the date they confirming now...or there is still any confusion....as coordination between SAVIOUR PARK people very bad...

Thanks for sharing information..

hello
    april16 is acutal poss.. date of phase 3 now wht confusion ? & as (coordination between SAVIOUR PARK people very bad...)???
    what happend there so why r u saying like this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shyamkumar
    Have u checked the Wardrobe size in each room, is it same or some difference with actual.

hello sir
    as u quote i show the wordrobe size there it's fine as we show in sample flat 2 ft. depth and wideness is sufficient according to Room
    CommentQuote