Dear Friends,

SAVIOUR BUILDERS PVT. LTD.,A 202, Sector 63, Noida, U.P. India has lunched a project "Saviour Park" in Mohan Nagar,Ghaziabad.One of my friend who is now staying (United Kingdom) is interested to bye in this project because of prime location.I couldn't find anything about this project in this forum.

Can the members please suggest the pros & cons of this project and also about the builder and what is the actual rate they are offering !!!!!!

Thanks in advance for all valuable suggestions !!!
Read more
257 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by apchanchal
    Dear Friends, i wish to buy a flat in the project. can anyone help and guide me

Dear apchanchal ji,

can you please little elaborate your need that what kind of help you actually expecting from this thread members. Like area,price or any details about the project.just mentioned so that the thread members will try to help you.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kumarp Ji..

Yes it is quite sure that project is going to be delayed by over and above 6 months..First tower which is due for possession in couple of months has not yet got sewage system implemented and their are other such things which are not yet started.

Builder is not in good pace as its pending towers approval is still pending. They have removed rate list from their site so probably they will get it soon.

For apchanchal Ji....as heard from their staff the new rates going to be somewhere around 4200-4500 BSP..and they have some lower flats still available in existing towers along with the newly approved top floors..but those will be sold on new rates and with launch of new towers. But you can go and check with them may be you can get some deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ritu Ji,

No offensives but after reading all your posts you appear more like a Saviour salesman. I still hope you come out correct and we get possession this year.

Ritu Ji's posts:-

i visited there personally work is going on properly .believe only eye watch.

yea it hs bn revised now it hs become 48 mtr . project used to be G+12 now G+13

as u quote i show the wordrobe size there it's fine as we show in sample flat 2 ft. depth and wideness is sufficient according to Room

april16 is acutal poss.. date of phase 3 now wht confusion ? & as (coordination between SAVIOUR PARK people very bad...)??? what happend there so why r u saying like this ?

it's not so .i also show there room sizes mentioned in browser that's same showing there i think after finishing actual space ll be show.

sachin ji last week i visited there but there is no availablity in any phase executive told me that we ll launch near about june 13 month third phse 2nd part

i show flamingo block thr actual flat hs bn complete and as size builder specified in browsers as i found . u can also visit.

current price is 3290 rs. p.sq.ft on top floor and 1st floor is 3410 rs.p.sq.ft

12th florr also approved by GDA jst bcz of Hindon Air force NOC he has got 45 meter noc that's why GDA approved it and gov. bank is also funding there like SBI/BOb/PNB/..etc....more

i hv alreday booked flat in saviour park there is no wrong decesion jst bcoz of location i think it ll be most popular project bcoz conectivity is so good .....

No sir actually after finishing appropriate space ll b show bcz i hv also seen ..

i also went there after telling u i show there tiles Brand tiles brand is orient company even colors also same as b hv seen in sample flat actualy i visited flamingo block construction . till...

saviour park flamingo block complete till 9th floor and hazel is also complete till 5th floor construction is going on very fast i think we ll get possession on time

i visit there last sunday and thats true there no 2 bhk flat available and i think it ll be opened this festive season

i hv also booked a flat in saviour park phase-3 and executive told me that pahse-3 work will be start near abt 1st august.
    CommentQuote
  • can we all make a group and then go to the site to see what literally is going on ground.. obviously this site gives us some benefit to connect with our future neighbours and which is good..but if things are not going on with right pace and in right way.. we have all the right to ask or to raise concerns.. after all its all hard earned money with heavy interest...

We should go to the site on the any upcoming upweekend atleast in a group to address our concern in rightly manner.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranumca
    Hi Kumarp Ji..

Yes it is quite sure that project is going to be delayed by over and above 6 months..First tower which is due for possession in couple of months has not yet got sewage system implemented and their are other such things which are not yet started.

Builder is not in good pace as its pending towers approval is still pending. They have removed rate list from their site so probably they will get it soon.

For apchanchal Ji....as heard from their staff the new rates going to be somewhere around 4200-4500 BSP..and they have some lower flats still available in existing towers along with the newly approved top floors..but those will be sold on new rates and with launch of new towers. But you can go and check with them may be you can get some deal.

it sounds bad as this project was going very fast untill last year and few months of this year too.. not sure about the reason of delay may be the so called 3rd phase stuck in approvals or builder would be showing interest on other projects now.. whatever is the case we are on the receiving end as we have Paid 95% of the total flat cost. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed completely with Ranu..

Regarding delay, I discussed with Executives, and for sure at least 6 months and upto One year we can expect. Lets see, when we can get the project delivered and what would be the quality.

Ritu, earlier I commented about Tiles, and you mentioned those are from good brands, have you ever heard about Orient brand and is there any comparison with Kajaria which normally mentioned/discussed during sales?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

We should not compromise on the Quality. Let’s come together and raise it with the Builder …?
    CommentQuote
  • Ghaziabad may not get Delhi Metro: Ram Gopal Yadav

Ghaziabad may not get Delhi Metro: Ram Gopal Yadav(Economic Times)
    IANS Jul 21, 2013, 05.00PM IST

GHAZIABAD: Delhi Metro is unlikely to extend its network to Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh, Samjajwadi Party leader Ram GopalYadav said Sunday.

Speaking after addressing a public rally here, the MP said the central government did not seem to be backing the proposal to extend the Rithala-Dilshad Garden route to New Bus Stand in Ghaziabad.

"It gives us (Uttar Pradesh) step motherly treatment," the Samajwadi Party general secretary told IANS.

"I know how much hard work I have to do while dealing with the union government regarding sanction of the project lying for approval before the group of ministers," he said.

"No one knows more than me the pain I am suffering dealing with the surface transport ministry and at different tiers in different ministries.

"But the (central) government is adamant not to grant the approval (of Metro line) despite my best efforts. So I don't see the Delhi Metro coming to Ghaziabad in the near future."

The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) had earlier approved the project, extending the Dilshad Garden-Rithala metro link to New Bus Stand here. The 9.41 km stretch was estimated to cost Rs.1,591 crore.

The proposed elevated corridor would have had seven stations: Shaheed Nagar, Raj Bagh, Rajendra Nagar, Shyam Park, Mohan Nagar, Arthala and New Bus Stand.

The link was expected to benefit around one lakh people daily, residing along these stretches as well as a vast chunk of the city population apart from those from Murad Nagar, Modi Nagar and Meerut.

GDA vice chairman Santosh Yadav said traffic condition in Ghaziabad, which adjoins Delhi, was deteriorating day by day.

The previous government in the state had, in April 2011, almost abandoned the nine-year-old proposal.

Three months later, public outcry compelled the government to announce that the metro line would reach Mohan Nagar. In August it was decided that it will touch the New Bus Stand.

Delhi Metro services presently extend to Gurgaon in Haryana and Noida in Uttar Pradesh.

Ghaziabad may not get Delhi Metro: Ram Gopal Yadav - Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinnsit
    it sounds bad as this project was going very fast untill last year and few months of this year too.. not sure about the reason of delay may be the so called 3rd phase stuck in approvals or builder would be showing interest on other projects now.. whatever is the case we are on the receiving end as we have Paid 95% of the total flat cost. :(

Sachin ji,

Like you, most of the buyers have already paid 80-95% amount to the builder but those peoples are may or may not worried about the project delay.

In your message you have mentioned about the delay about the project "it sounds bad as this project was going very fast until last year and few months of this year too.. not sure about the reason of delay " .But if you closely look into your messages then you will find your answer also.

The project was going very fast because buyers have to pay the amount and once the builder almost received the 95% of amount from flat buyers then the project work moves into slow pace.

Then we have to decide what to do.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Prices are updated in Site i.e. www.savfabindia.com for Saviour Park Project.

BSP of Construction link plan is Rs.4100 to Rs.4950 according to top floor to ground floor

BSP of Installment link plan is Rs.4300 to Rs.5150 according to top floor to ground floor

W.e.f. 30-August-2013

CommentQuote
  • Any one checked...in price list its now G+15 floor, that means 3 new floor will be added in each tower...which means..delivery for 1 &2 phase will be delay.....
    any clue???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manratu,

Its not actually G+15, if you will see portal they haven't mentioned Floor 13, its like 11,12,14,15....So this wasy it would G+14.

Ajay
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Can someone explain funda of Maintenance cost, what are all it included and what would be excluded say like Swiminning Pool, Gym etc. Also I heard Electricity charges are different in comparision to normal UPPCL rate for sociaties, is there any specific reason?,

Regards,
    Ajay
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody got an update on project status...I've been out for quite long so was not able to visit project...any new update provided by builder regarding 1st phase possession..as per there Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/SaviourBuilders) page the possession will start from June 2014...

regarding dearajay's question for maintenance
    the maintenance charges are for common area electricity(lights/lift etc) , guards, sweeper, Gardner, electrician,plumber,carpenter,maintenance office staff..

For electricity the charges consist of two parts when main line(PVVNL connection) the charges govt rates another is backup(Genset) which varies from society to society that usually is 5-6 times of ordinary charges .

Usually maintenance varies between 2-3 Rs per Sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • We came to know that the phase 1 and phase 2 in saviour park in mohan Nagar are to be given together.Intially there was a plan to make phase 1 ready by nov 2013 .It was extended by another 6 months due to the approval for floors 13 and 14.Now they are planning for a common entrance for both the phases and will be given together ie by nov 2014.Can anybody confirm regarding the delay in this project.More than delay more the loss for buyers.
    CommentQuote