Dear Friends,

SAVIOUR BUILDERS PVT. LTD.,A 202, Sector 63, Noida, U.P. India has lunched a project "Saviour Park" in Mohan Nagar,Ghaziabad.One of my friend who is now staying (United Kingdom) is interested to bye in this project because of prime location.I couldn't find anything about this project in this forum.

Can the members please suggest the pros & cons of this project and also about the builder and what is the actual rate they are offering !!!!!!

Thanks in advance for all valuable suggestions !!!
Read more
257 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You can email at dearajay@gmaill.com

Please correct the domain name, its written purposefully wrong with extra L. as It was not accepting actual domain name and automatically reverting, might be some kind of filter.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,
    I attaching Saviour Park Project Pic on dt 21-Jun-2014 , Please see the pic and u can understand the speed of work.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • We have 10 to 12 flats in Phase I and II, Please mails us any information which is useful at draghav.6152 com
    CommentQuote
  • G mail
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody have any information regarding the possession of Phase 1 in saviour park.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear SureshVenkat,
    Recently visited Saviour Park Project, Sales team said demand will be generate of Balance of 5% + Other charges in the month of Dec-14. be prepared if u have flat in Phase-I.
    CommentQuote
  • They initially promised that possession will be given in January.But i thing so it will take another 3 months time.
    CommentQuote
  • We have booked the flats on Aug 2011 , and possession date was Nov 2013 as per agreement and after that builder is liable for penality of Rs.5/- Per Sq. feet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dearajay
    Shyam,

Mail me your number , I will create a Whatsapp Group and add you.

Saviour Park Buyers, please join us. We can use this platform to have a quick chat on the status/concerns etc.

I too purchased a flat in savior park.. just curious abt the delivery of project and other issues..
    It would be of great help if u add me to this group of urs...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by draghav
    Phase 3 is being delay due to approval from GDA---- As per Sales team of Saviour Park.

And Current rate is R.3290/- P.S.F ( On Basic)

and Rates will be increase onward 15 Jan 2012 upto Rs.500/- P.S.F.

On Phase-I, Finishing work has been started.

All members are requested, Please give your Flat No's , Name and Contact Number , Email ID for Strong our Group (member of Saviour Park project).

Hello..
    I have booked a flat in flamingo 14 floor just curious that since its the second one from the topmost .. is there any risk associated with it..
    Please reply if possible..
    CommentQuote
  • My name is mohit i have brought a 1505 size flat in resale in saviour park in april 2014. Plz also add me in your wassapp grp my mobile no.
    CommentQuote
  • Add me in wattsapp grp
    Name : Avinash Tyagi
    CommentQuote
  • The number does"nt seem correct....
    CommentQuote
  • Add me on group
    Deepak Raghav
    CommentQuote
  • Add me on the group

I have a flat in the Bruno Tower (1265 sq ft)

pls add me to your whats app group
    CommentQuote