Dear Friends,

SAVIOUR BUILDERS PVT. LTD.,A 202, Sector 63, Noida, U.P. India has lunched a project "Saviour Park" in Mohan Nagar,Ghaziabad.One of my friend who is now staying (United Kingdom) is interested to bye in this project because of prime location.I couldn't find anything about this project in this forum.

Can the members please suggest the pros & cons of this project and also about the builder and what is the actual rate they are offering !!!!!!

Thanks in advance for all valuable suggestions !!!
Read more
257 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys please email me your number if you want to be part of whatsapp group. dearajay@Gmaill.com

Gmaill, please correct...its written purposefully as actual word is being filtetred.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ajay..
    Do u have a flat booked over there....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kaushik,

Yes, I have booked in first phase and awaiting for possession :(
    CommentQuote
  • Same here...
    CommentQuote
  • Its kaushik.m21@gmailll
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

Did any body got the letter of possession of Ist phase tower.
    3-4 months ago when i visited then the person told that in
    dec. last or jan. first month. Please let me know the status
    if any body visited soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes the possesion has started..
    CommentQuote
  • Great, any news on expected date for Hazel towers handover?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear members,

Need your help. I'm currently outside India and plan to visit during my vacation in December. I have received the possession letter 1 week back and it states that if possession is not taken then they will start charging "Watch and Ward" charges as well as other maintenance and power backup charges after 30-June-2015.

The charges that they have mentioned are also pretty high. They will charge INR 1.5/sqft as maintenance + power backup fixed charges of INR 100 per KW + Watch and Ward charges of INR 5/sqft

Please can the members help in checking that are the apartments really ready for possession:
    - Have they received "Occupancy certificate" and any other certificate required for initiating possession
    - Has everyone received the same dates and costs in the possession letter.

Kind Regards,
    Tushar
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,
    I want to ask that who got the letter of possession with the remaining 5% demand that
    Did builder adjusted the delayed possesion charges of 5 Rs/sq feet with the demand?

Builder has to pay the delyed possession penalty as per agreement. Did he mentioned
    in the demand or did anybody adjusted that amount in demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • few pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Location of this project is good.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I received a letter of "Offer For Possession" dated 10.11.2015 regarding Clearance of dues of the allotted apartment.

When i went for the Demand Letter i saw there were PLC Parck Facing charges in my demand letter. My flat is B3/403
    in C1 Tower Hazel Block. It is 3 BHK (1505 sq feet) and in backside of tower. No park is visible from my flat still the
    charges were there. I dint collected the demand letter and asked about it to the concerned person then he told me to
    mail this problem to some mail ids and said some more customer have this type of problem but till now i dint get any
    reply from builder of that mail.

Did any body facing the same problem ?

If others also facing please reply. We can collect on a particular day (Most probably Sunday) and can meet.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Dear members, please do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted.
    CommentQuote