Dear Friends,

SAVIOUR BUILDERS PVT. LTD.,A 202, Sector 63, Noida, U.P. India has lunched a project "Saviour Park" in Mohan Nagar,Ghaziabad.One of my friend who is now staying (United Kingdom) is interested to bye in this project because of prime location.I couldn't find anything about this project in this forum.

Can the members please suggest the pros & cons of this project and also about the builder and what is the actual rate they are offering !!!!!!

Thanks in advance for all valuable suggestions !!!
Read more
257 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Project update

Latest update on Saviour park:

GDA approval received for G+3 floors, anticipating full approval till end of the month.

Approval not yet received from Air Force Hindon. Expected approval date 25th Sep'2011.

Please post any updates that I have missed.

Kind regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Toshu20
    Latest update on Saviour park:

GDA approval received for G+3 floors, anticipating full approval till end of the month.

Approval not yet received from Air Force Hindon. Expected approval date 25th Sep'2011.

Please post any updates that I have missed.

Kind regards.

Gulmohar Green still do not get approval for its 8th floor from Hindon Airport and hence registry not started in Gulmohar (confirmed news) , it will take few more month in Gulmohar for 8th floor approval and then registry but all has been manged with airport.

I am not sure how Savior are getting more than 8th floor approval there in same location by Airport, Fighter Jets fly very low some times...???
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh registry has been done for 5-6 people in my knowledge(confirmed)..but yes thr seems to be pending approval for few top floors for which registry has not started. actually nobody has moved in 8th floors yet(they might as well wait for registry).

Baki saviour park is further ahead of gul greens so they might get 11 floors approval ...(maybe I donno)..thts my guess.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    Saurabh registry has been done for 5-6 people in my knowledge(confirmed)..but yes thr seems to be pending approval for few top floors for which registry has not started. actually nobody has moved in 8th floors yet(they might as well wait for registry).

Baki saviour park is further ahead of gul greens so they might get 11 floors approval ...(maybe I donno)..thts my guess.

Yes, problem is only with TOP Most Floor in Gumohar Green, rest all are already fine.... TOP floor issue also going to solve soon in 1 month with hindon airport authority.
    CommentQuote
  • increase in price

I bought a flat in construction linked scheme and now they say i have to pay one lakh more as they are increasing balcony by one feet because of GDA regulation. It seem absurd as 4 feet seem enough for balcony and how come GDA want to alter plan if they have approve plan before.
    do suggest me what can i do against it.

thanks everybody
    pranjal sharma
    CommentQuote
  • This is absurd.......... My builder says that he can not increase the Balcony width which is currently 4ft due to GDA restrictions and your says it has to increase due to GDA regulations...................even though it is already 4ft...............

Ask him for documents to support their statement and check with GDA offfice............

My Gosh............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pranjalsg
    I bought a flat in construction linked scheme and now they say i have to pay one lakh more as they are increasing balcony by one feet because of GDA regulation. It seem absurd as 4 feet seem enough for balcony and how come GDA want to alter plan if they have approve plan before.

thanks everybody
    pranjal sharma

This is the demand of builder only not of GDA. He has to show th plans if u ask him. And the construction cost of balcony is never same as compared to internal structure. Hence it shows only the greed of builder.
    CommentQuote
  • this is absolute rubbish from the builder ...tell him to show u some proof. He is jus trying to squeeze in more money thts it
    CommentQuote

thanks everybody
    pranjal sharma

From my personal POV, I feel that the balcony's are sheer waste of space, and carpet area. In today's lifestyle how many of us sit in the balcony during evening for the tea, or how many of us sit in balcony during early morning.
    I am sure....None

As stated by Vicky bhai.....its a tactic by builder to reduce the construction cost, and waste the super area space.

I have seen many projects with as many as 5 balconies. Ready Ref is SVP GG in RNE. They have provided 5 balconies in their 3 BHK apt, and 4 balconies in 2 BHK, which clearly shows how the builder has wasted space, and saved the construction cost.

As per my personal exp, anything more than 3 balconies is simply useless. 2 balconies can be attached to any of the rooms, and 1 balcony can be used at utility(for washing clothes & all).
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding extra 1 lakh demand from Saviour builders...

Hi Pranjal,

Can you share more details about this demand please? When did they exactly ask you for this additional amount? Have they received all the approvals from Airforce and GDA yet?

Please if possible share your email id....

Kind regards,
    Tushar
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked a flat in Saviour Park. Please let me know how much amount did you pay for booking the fee? Was it INR 1.5 lakh or full 10% amount.
    I booked a flat by paying INR 1.5 lakh and now they are demanding to complete the 10% payment. They have not received an approval from Air Force station Hindon and they have just got approval of G+3 floors only.
    Any suggestions please?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Tushar,

could you please share me/us at what BSP you have booked your flat in Saviour Park.Me and my friend is planning to purchase a flat there.

if it is possible pls quick reply on personal message section........so that we will plan accordingly.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote

thanks everybody
    pranjal sharma

Hi Pranjal,

Now a days most of the builder are doing this kind of cheating/smartness to make profit more money....e.g. you take Noida extension.....my friends have booked there few flats in different tower of Amrapali(La Residentia) and all of their flat size increase after booking time of 2-3 months.it means it is sure that all the builders are doing this kind of cheating and they know that after booking a flat the buyer will never worried about to just give 1-2 lac rupees.because there is no such rule/authority over them and builder never care about the buyer's situations.

Pranjal, if it is possible........could you please share the bsp in which you have booked your flat in which month because me and my friend is planning to purchase there.....so I just need your guidance.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarp
    Hi Pranjal,

Now a days most of the builder are doing this kind of cheating/smartness to make profit more money....e.g. you take Noida extension.....my friends have booked there few flats in different tower of Amrapali(La Residentia) and all of their flat size increase after booking time of 2-3 months.it means it is sure that all the builders are doing this kind of cheating and they know that after booking a flat the buyer will never worried about to just give 1-2 lac rupees.because there is no such rule/authority over them and builder never care about the buyer's situations.

Pranjal, if it is possible........could you please share the bsp in which you have booked your flat in which month because me and my friend is planning to purchase there.....so I just need your guidance.

Thanks,

Guys,
    A humble advise to everyone on this forum.

Please never ever book in newly launched projects at all. Its a big game and risk. You never know if they have approval in place, if they have money to start the construction, if they have contractor to do the construction etc etc.

1st time home buyers should allways prefer RTM or atleast 80% completed projects. While the investors can prefer projects where atleast 2nd or 3rd floor slab has been casted. This makes sure that the approval and contractor is in place.

Also whenever visiting any project, just forget about the history of the builder, and focus on total no. of labours at site.
    In an ideal situation there would be atleast 100 labors/Acre, to give with possession with 6 months delay.
    So if its a 5 Acre project, if you dont see at-least 500 labours, then its guaranteed that your project would be delayed for years.

For any builder these days, the problem is not the money, but the contractor. Its very very dificult to hire a contruction contractor these day. In return, the contractor faces the challenge of labours. Labours are allways at huge demand, and even if they get Rs 100 extra per month, they would run away.
    Most of the builders these days, get labours from Bangadesh, and make them work in India illegally.

If you compare there is hardly 10% difference in price of RTM VS Under-construction. This 10% difference becomes null and void, when you pay bank interest + Rent for another 3 to 4 years. So when you finally move in, if you calcuate your interest + rent, then an under construction project would end up being atleast 15% to 20% expensive, then what you could have paid for RTM
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kumar,

Apologies for the late response. I got a flat booked INR 2500 per sqft. Recentle they send a demand letter stating that the sqft area of the flat has been increased by 50 sqft all in uselessly widening the balconies by few extra feet.

As of date they have received approvals from GDA only to construct upto 4 floors (G+3). My flat is on the 7th floor and so my case is still hanging.

Request the members to please post any updates on the project as well as approval status.

Kind regards
    Tushar
    CommentQuote