Dear Friends,

SAVIOUR BUILDERS PVT. LTD.,A 202, Sector 63, Noida, U.P. India has lunched a project "Saviour Park" in Mohan Nagar,Ghaziabad.One of my friend who is now staying (United Kingdom) is interested to bye in this project because of prime location.I couldn't find anything about this project in this forum.

Can the members please suggest the pros & cons of this project and also about the builder and what is the actual rate they are offering !!!!!!

Thanks in advance for all valuable suggestions !!!
Read more
257 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, it has everything in it with park facing....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AashishK
    You are right even the brochure of Saviour Park doesn't mention this but the sales person told me they have an RCC earthquake resistant structure.

What is the basic price that you are getting? Is it 3100?

Yes... BSP is 3100 for CLP plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody tell about he construction stage of phase 1 and phase 2 ?if u have photos please uplod.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manratu
    Yes, it has everything in it with park facing....

Good deal..if its including everything..which floor r u booking ? Is it also including registry charges ? when r u getting possession date for phase 3 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Saviour park pics uploaded.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks kumarp for the pics....

Pasting them here again for direct view.....Construction pace looks good... Till now atleast.... :-)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you kumarp and Tusar for pics
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Toshu20
    Thanks kumarp for the pics....

Pasting them here again for direct view.....Construction pace looks good... Till now atleast.... :-)

Nice to see updates..is it A1 tower ? How r blocks classified which one is B1 flamingo ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by userashu
    Nice to see updates..is it A1 tower ? How r blocks classified which one is B1 flamingo ?

The A1 tower is called B1 Flamingo in GDA approval documents....and I think it is the one which is built upto 2nd floor...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for info. I have also booked in saviour park after comparing many other options. I think 2nd floor is the maximum they have done till now for A1 tower and expecting 3rd floor slab in April last or May 2012 ..m i right ? please keep sharing updates and info..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by userashu
    Thanks for info. I have also booked in saviour park after comparing many other options. I think 2nd floor is the maximum they have done till now for A1 tower and expecting 3rd floor slab in April last or May 2012 ..m i right ? please keep sharing updates and info..

I had a word with them today regarding the next demand date and they informed that they'd be starting 3rd floor around 15th of April. They also informed me that the rates are going to be revised to INR 3300 psqft in a week.
    CommentQuote
  • Thnks for updates..
    CommentQuote
  • I have create a new thread for all the saviour park home buyers who have already invest their hard earned money,I would request to please visit the below link and have your views.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/27656-saviour-park-home-buyers-issue--concern--mohan-nagar?t=29611

Thanks,
    kumarp
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone please update the current revised prices please?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Tushar,

Please find the below site where they have put their current revised rate

Saviour Park

Thanks
    CommentQuote