Dear Friends,

SAVIOUR BUILDERS PVT. LTD.,A 202, Sector 63, Noida, U.P. India has lunched a project "Saviour Park" in Mohan Nagar,Ghaziabad.One of my friend who is now staying (United Kingdom) is interested to bye in this project because of prime location.I couldn't find anything about this project in this forum.

Can the members please suggest the pros & cons of this project and also about the builder and what is the actual rate they are offering !!!!!!

Thanks in advance for all valuable suggestions !!!
Read more
257 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Saviour Park construction update - Latest pic - 27-May-2012

Saviour park Construction update pics as on 27-may-2012(Phase-I)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Saviour Park construction update - Latest pic - 27-May-2012(Phase-II)

Saviour Park construction update pics as on 27-May-2012(Phase-II)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • thanks a lot Kumar for the pics..... Brilliant job done... :-)

It seems they are on track at-least till now....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ybhat1
    Dear all,
    What is the progress of this project?

hi sir
    i hv also booked a flat in saviour park phase-3 and executive told me that pahse-3 work will be start near abt 1st august.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Toshu20
    They have approval to construct till 45 metres height, I have seen the copy of the NOC received from Air force Hindon.... that makes it comfortable to construct till 14th floor...Thats my assumption....However you must get this clarified from them....

Thanks Toshu20 , I checked in booking office and see lot of 12th floor booking to confirm and assure me that 12th floor is already approved and they are planning to create pent house on 13th floor .. so quite satisfied by their answers by now..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ritu...
    CommentQuote
  • hi frndz, anybody have idea about present rates of saviour park mahan nagar. plz reply

regards
    CommentQuote
  • current price in saviour park is rs 3290psf. I am interested in buying a 3bhk for investment purpose with timeframe of 3 yrs. Could some1 help me if it is a gud option as i am confused between mohan nagar or noida extension?
    CommentQuote
  • i came to know that height of flat of saviour park is 8 ft 4 inches. is it true
    CommentQuote
  • From where did u get this information ? ...I too want to know the reality ? All friends ,can you pls update this info..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajyah
    i came to know that height of flat of saviour park is 8 ft 4 inches. is it true

This seems to be just a plain false rumour. If you look closely at the pic of under construction Saviour park taken in March 2012, on the first floor, there are few men seen standing (Probably construction workers/engineers). Assessing the ceiling height from the floor, it clearly looks at least 10-11 feet.
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=13152
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends

Can you please see the height of ceiling in the right portion of the same building A1 tower (as attached). Can I know the reason why height of the flats decreasing this side(back side) in comparision to other portion of building. The starting of ground floor is at the same level (both basements are in the same line) while this difference is appearing on the upper floors and more visible with the increment of floors. Am I right ? Are they keeping low heights on the back side flats ? I would really appriciate your comments on this.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Is it due to slope in plot ? then why difference appearing more with increase in height ? I m confused ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by userashu
    Not getting any comments friends ?? Is there any difference in height of different floor levels of flats as appearing in pic ? or any other reason ?

Bhai photo tedha hai. just bend a bit............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sudesh28
    Bhai photo tedha hai. just bend a bit............

photo tedha hai, still my question was corner building ceiling levels are not in the same inclination..for example if we compare 4th floor of corner flat and forth floor of side by side flat.
    CommentQuote