Dear Friends,

SAVIOUR BUILDERS PVT. LTD.,A 202, Sector 63, Noida, U.P. India has lunched a project "Saviour Park" in Mohan Nagar,Ghaziabad.One of my friend who is now staying (United Kingdom) is interested to bye in this project because of prime location.I couldn't find anything about this project in this forum.

Can the members please suggest the pros & cons of this project and also about the builder and what is the actual rate they are offering !!!!!!

Thanks in advance for all valuable suggestions !!!
Read more
257 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i want to buy 2Bhk in saviour park but sales people saying that there is no flat of 1265 sq. ft. available. 3rd phase is still not opened fully. i think that they are trying to show that demand is increasing and supply are short. they are saying from last three months that next phase is going to open very soon but god knows when it will open
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aadhar
    i want to buy 2Bhk in saviour park but sales people saying that there is no flat of 1265 sq. ft. available. 3rd phase is still not opened fully. i think that they are trying to show that demand is increasing and supply are short. they are saying from last three months that next phase is going to open very soon but god knows when it will open

From what I'm aware off, they still haven't got full approvals for the 3rd phase. The New GDA VC is very strict and Saviour Park is no exception. They have full approvals for 1st and 2nd phase but not for 3rd phase yet. Once they get all approvals, they shall be opening it for bookings. This is what I've learnt from their Sales team.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Toshu20
    From what I'm aware off, they still haven't got full approvals for the 3rd phase. The New GDA VC is very strict and Saviour Park is no exception. They have full approvals for 1st and 2nd phase but not for 3rd phase yet. Once they get all approvals, they shall be opening it for bookings. This is what I've learnt from their Sales team.

I had booked flat in phase 3 and when i ask update about construction start ..they said there was some changes in GDA, so it's taking time to start phase3, he committed by September they willl start ,
    Do any one have update about this?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manratu
    I had booked flat in phase 3 and when i ask update about construction start ..they said there was some changes in GDA, so it's taking time to start phase3, he committed by September they willl start ,
    Do any one have update about this?????

Hi,

No reply from anyone...seems no one have update about saviour??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aadhar
    i want to buy 2Bhk in saviour park but sales people saying that there is no flat of 1265 sq. ft. available. 3rd phase is still not opened fully. i think that they are trying to show that demand is increasing and supply are short. they are saying from last three months that next phase is going to open very soon but god knows when it will open

Dear frend
    i visit there last sunday and thats true there no 2 bhk flat available and i think it ll be opened this festive season
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manratu
    Hi,

No reply from anyone...seems no one have update about saviour??

hi
    saviour park flamingo block complete till 9th floor and hazel is also complete till 5th floor construction is going on very fast i think we ll get possession on time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chauhancaet
    hi frndz, anybody have idea about present rates of saviour park mahan nagar. plz reply

regards

HI
    frends
    current price is B.S.P 3290 on top floor and 3410 is first floor
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Ritu, but one thing should be noted as right now builder has to collect the money, once 10th floor slab is over we would have paid 95% of the total basic value, which means only 5% of BSP + other charges which will be somehwere 3 L more will be remaining.

Then after if they will slow down the pace there won't be any doubt, if they will deliver the project by June 14 also it will be good. Lets hope for the best.

I went on site to see the construction, Tiles packet lying on construction site doesn't seems from a well known brand, don't know how will be the flat quality :(
    CommentQuote
  • The latest snaps of saviour park as on 15-Sep-2012
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pics suggest good pace of development, ain't it?

Originally Posted by kumarp
    The latest snaps of saviour park as on 15-Sep-2012
    CommentQuote
  • Are the size of the rooms smaller than specified ? Have anybody noticed?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarp
    The latest snaps of saviour park as on 15-Sep-2012

yes it is progressing at a nice pace.. day and night work is going on..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dearajay
    I agree with Ritu, but one thing should be noted as right now builder has to collect the money, once 10th floor slab is over we would have paid 95% of the total basic value, which means only 5% of BSP + other charges which will be somehwere 3 L more will be remaining.

Then after if they will slow down the pace there won't be any doubt, if they will deliver the project by June 14 also it will be good. Lets hope for the best.

I went on site to see the construction, Tiles packet lying on construction site doesn't seems from a well known brand, don't know how will be the flat quality :(

Hi
    i also went there after telling u i show there tiles Brand tiles brand is orient company even colors also same as b hv seen in sample flat actualy i visited flamingo block construction . till tday construction is going on very well & fast i think possession will be on time...
    CommentQuote
  • No sir actually after finishing appropriate space ll b show bcz i hv also seen ..

Originally Posted by sanjeevky
    Are the size of the rooms smaller than specified ? Have anybody noticed?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote