Read more
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • even stupid and poor quality projects like rajhans in indirapuram are now getting buyers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reena123
    Crash of NE means most of the NE builders like Amrapali, Supertec, Gaur, Mahagun, Paramount, Ajnara, Panchsheel, Arihant etc will be bankrupt. It means not a single bank will disburse a loan for their running projects . In my knowledge most of them have some projects in CR and RNE. So naturally bank will not give a single penny for those projects. Because of this reason I cancelled my booking in Mahagunpuram-NH24 last week.
    Please check the loaning status of the projects of those builders and make me correct if I am wrong.

Your logic is not bad but this logic will not work for RTM society of CR / RNE. As for RNE only 2 builders of NE has society in RNE that is Ajanara/Devika, No more builders of NE are in RNE for sure, hence not a big point of worry as CR is mostly RTM and RNE is either RTM or have no builder of NE.

Your logic is not bad but this logic will not work for RTM society of CR / RNE. As for RNE only 2 builders of NE has society in RNE that is Ajanara/Devika, No more builders of NE are in RNE for sure, hence not a big point of worry as CR is mostly RTM and RNE is either RTM or have no builder of NE.

CommentQuote
  • Price has definitely been increased see below latest price list of Supertech Livingston in Crossings Republik, it has been increaed to 2600 PSF with lots of additional charges, which was only 2100 PSF few month before with much less additional charges. ie SOLID 20%+ appreciation in 2 month. Whats More...

Supertech Livingston in Crossings Republik Ghaziabad - Latest Price List

Several societies of RNE already increased price more than 10% last month and again increasing it 10% more from 1st august. Now appreciation is definitely in those area which are FREEHOLD & Undisputed, there is no if & but.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011

True... risk factor for banks in RTM is only from the buyer... absolutely not dependent on builder.

Again, buyer already paid 15-20% of the value... so at any point of time the bank has a margin of 15-20%.
    CommentQuote
  • At least I see a good option for those investors who are in mess in CR now will have an exit route.
    CommentQuote
    It is an high time to sell out your flat in CR not to invest.

When all of us will think above investment, in CR / RNE more than 80% buyers are end users and they purchase home for self living not for selling at higher price. Last year my friend purchase in CR GAUR in 25 Lac (all inclusive) 2BHK 1275 SF and at this time getting offer of his 6th floor to 31+ in resale but why he will sell it when after some time he want to live there. same for more than 80% buyers of RNE / CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes CR and RNE have majority as end users, and not investors.

Most of the investors were attracted to Noida Extn and Noida Expressway because of the "Noida" tag. "Noida" tag was always considered a low investment , high return route. But obviously things didn't go so well.

Ghaziabad on the other hand is not a much hyped area. So investors have much lower interest in GZB, whereas price appreciation in GZB is always linear and not bubble like, and for end users who are looking at a roof over head as against playing with money don't hesitate to buy property in GZB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    Yes CR and RNE have majority as end users, and not investors.

Most of the investors were attracted to Noida Extn and Noida Expressway because of the "Noida" tag. "Noida" tag was always considered a low investment , high return route. But obviously things didn't go so well.

Ghaziabad on the other hand is not a much hyped area. So investors have much lower interest in GZB, whereas price appreciation in GZB is always linear and not bubble like, and for end users who are looking at a roof over head as against playing with money don't hesitate to buy property in GZB.

I completely agree, I am myself an owner in CR and I know most of the owners are end users . People are right now busy in completion possession and registration formalities . Since most of them are already paying rent and also EMI ..they are willing to move ASAP .
    The news in NE has no doubt changed the rates . Supertech and now Gaur has also increased rates by 15 % . You can check the same on Gaur website. The number of enquiries have gone up and will surely translate to higher rates . Builders wont let go of this opportunity. The only bad news for them is , most of the flats are already sold out :))
    CommentQuote
    I am also agree with you. But my question is..

1. can you imagine the situation after 5 years? what will be the traffic position in CR? It will be jam packed. More than 20,000 flats and on average one car for each family. Even I can't imagine how they park and reach NH-24 at peak time.
    ==> Yes, traffic jams is a issue for CR at NH-24 but PMO/NHAI has proposed expressway from Akshardham to Meerut, and this time as PMO is involved hence most probably work can be start from Nov 2011. later on CR residence can also use the infrastructure developed for NE. Infrastructure is not a problem in RNE because in RNE one of the best NCR infrastructure is being developed for sure.

2. What will be the scenario after 5 years if NE problem will resolve within one year? Do you really think it will remain a hat cake after 5 years?
    ==> It doesn't matter for a End user, even for End users it will be good for CR public that NE is developed a lot because CR is only 2 KM far from NE and hence can use any facility of NE for sure. At least you should also be agree that purchase in NE is risky but in CR / RNE its completely risk free, and for lots of new end users its matters a lot. At this time NE may turned to any direction.

In my view builders of CR will take the advantage of the NE crisis but an investor will be a looser. After 5 years reseal price will be hardly 3000-3200 psf
    ==> So, as per you in GN because there is very very less appreciation in society flat rates during last 3-4 years hence as per you all GN public think themselves a looser??? No, only those person think themselves looser who purchased in GN as an investor but all END USERs happily living in GN despite having lowest rate appreciation of NCR.
    BTW this criteria of rate appreciation for judging any location may be suite only for investors but not but END USERs at all. What you think if NE crisis get solved then after 5 years the rates of NE will not be increased?? and if rates of NE will increase then in same ratio rates of other developed areas will also increase a lot correspondingly. I am sure after 5 years CR / RNE will be developed area (100% sure) and will have each & everything.

Safety of purchased property is the main concern for END USERs POV, nobody want to live with their family in any problematic area.
    CommentQuote
    can you imagine the situation after 5 years? what will be the traffic position in CR? It will be jam packed. More than 20,000 flats and on average one car for each family. Even I can't imagine how they park and reach NH-24 at peak time.

Yes, traffic jams is a issue for CR at NH-24 but PMO/NHAI has proposed expressway from Akshardham to Meerut, and this time as PMO is involved hence most probably work can be start from Nov 2011. later on CR residence can also use the infrastructure developed for NE. Infrastructure is not a problem in RNE because in RNE one of the best NCR infrastructure is being developed for sure.

I am talking about internal roads and the road connecting NH-24 to NE in front of CR . How difficult for a resident of CR to reach NH-24 or NE area. I am sure it will take at least 1hr at peak time when you wish to move hapur side because there in zero possibility for a flyover at CR crossing.

Once NE infrastructure get developed then CR residence can use NE infrastructure, why they will use NH-24 route if they feel trouble in reaching NH-24.

Frankly speaking I also feel internal infrastructure problem issue in CR and that's why I purchased in RNE GZB not in CR, but again despite having infrastructure issue in CR most of the flat of CR are completely SOLD OUT, so Koi to baat hai hi na public ke mind mai. All know each & every thing. Most public want flat for self living, In RNE public has started to shift in their societies just after 1 day of finishing their tower work (tower work not whole society work), it show having own flat and shifting there ASAP is a necessity for lot of common men.

When we purchased costly LCD , M.obiles , Laptops , Digital Cameras , i.POD ...... , we know it very well that after 5 years we can get 10 times more better gadget at 50% rates but still public purchase it happily and use it. Same for property of END USERs POV, public who want to purchase flat for self use will purchase and will start living. Still CR has less issues I know several areas of NCR which have 500% more problem then CR and public density is still extremely high there. BTW for new public good options of purchasing in CR is almost finished because actually no good options left there hence finally new END USER of affordable category are purchasing in RNE GZB which has not a single issue related to anything, analyze yourself current running RNE expressway which I post few month before. Starting of this RNE Express way is only 8 KM equally far from Noida-62 , Vaishal Metro (BLUE LINE) , Dilshad Garden METRO Delhi (RED LINE).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Recently I observed in YouTube that someone has taken the Video while driving in RNE area and posted it on YouTube. I like it and posting the below Video links for other members of RNE area. However GDA is not an aggressive authority but still developing this whole 8.5 KM long 6 Lane Expressway along Hindon River Green belt is really an appreciable work and at least we should thanks GDA for this good achievement in record 2 years time frame.

At 42 Second of Video - Part 1 , we can also see a blue board at left hand side , that is actually the work of new Hindon River Flyover which is under construction. This new flyover will connect RNE from Mohan Nagar (3 KM , 3 Minute), this flyover will also be Ready next year. Enjoy.. :bab (48):

YouTube - Raj Nagar Extention 6 Lane Expressway - Part 1

YouTube - Raj Nagar Extention 6 Lane Expressway - Part 2

YouTube - Raj Nagar Extention 6 Lane Expressway - Part 3
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    CommentQuote
  • Well, Many buyers chose Noida extension area over Raj Nagar extension because Raj Nagar fell under Ghaziabad area, and people feared power cuts and water woes and a degree of lawlessness. But ever since the news of land problems in Greater Noida extension region broke out, prices in Raj Nagar have shot up. A 18 Lakh 2 B.H.K. apartment is now being sold for 22 Lakh. So, even if you get your money back you may not be able to buy a new flat at Raj Nagar because of increased prices.

No Doubt Raj Nagar Extension gave end-users a wide choice of affordable homes at a time when there were not many options available at other places.

But still we can not compare between 7X/Eway and RNE/ CR. As far in months only NE was challenged for RNE/CR

Once Political issues solve all things will be settle dramatically. Beside many farmers (without understanding LAW) ready to challenge Noida properties and many others just shooting in dark may be they get huge boundaries with the same time i accepted they must have to get genuine demand of abadi land which was never full filled by NA but should not be over possessive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    Well, Many buyers chose Noida extension area over Raj Nagar extension because Raj Nagar fell under Ghaziabad area, and people feared power cuts and water woes and a degree of lawlessness.
    ==> Many buyers choose Noida extension area over Raj Nagar extension / CR because NE was very cheaply launched, why NE was cheaply launched?? only because builders lobby know it very well that it is disputed, no other reason, and buyers get TRAPPED into it.
    RNE has much less power cut and all socities has 100% power backup systems. Ground water of whole RNE is very sweet and RNE Builder Associate providing Ganag Jal water pipeline for RNE Residence. There is no benefit to show problems more then actually that area has.

I can not understand whenever someone do not find anything more to criticize for any other NCR city then they simply say that CRIME is more there but reality is that CRIME is every where same in whole NCR and all know this fact very well. If in few weeks more rapid BAD news in any one NCR city then in next weeks in other NCR CITY. Let me show any single NCR area which have ZERO CRIME. For me and my lots of friends & family members are living in GZB from last 7 to 12 years but not face any issue related to crimes personally. Few of my friends even daily manage Gurgaon Jobs either by shared Company CAB or by METRO by traveling lots of KM daily and some time return even at 8 to 9 PM but no problem faced, even after 9 PM most of the GZB roads have good traffic and not a single feeling of insecurity.

Can other members let me know few recent news article of comparison chart which really show any particular NCR city has more CRIME then others, so that only then we can say it with facts. When I found for this I got below links.

Noida fast emerging as crime hub of NCR - India News - IBNLive

Noida: The new crime capital of NCR - India News - IBNLive

But ever since the news of land problems in Greater Noida extension region broke out, prices in Raj Nagar have shot up. A 18 Lakh 2 B.H.K. apartment is now being sold for 22 Lakh. So, even if you get your money back you may not be able to buy a new flat at Raj Nagar because of increased prices.

No Doubt Raj Nagar Extension gave end-users a wide choice of affordable homes at a time when there were not many options available at other places.

But still we can not compare between 7X/Eway and RNE/ CR. As far in months only NE was challenged for RNE/CR
    ==> Why you are comparing 7X/Eway with RNE/CR, both are different price segment locations, and rate difference around 40% to 60% at least. If you want to compare 7X/Eway then compare with Vaishali/IP/Vasundhara of same price tag not from RNE/CR of affordable Price Tag. Correct me if I am wrong. Psychology of GZB/Noida areas is more big in this IT forum member however the ground reality is that actual Population Growth / Booking ratio of any GZB area is much more than any Noida Area.

Once Political issues solve all things will be settle dramatically. Beside many farmers (without understanding LAW) ready to challenge Noida properties and many others just shooting in dark may be they get huge boundaries with the same time i accepted they must have to get genuine demand of abadi land which was never full filled by NA but should not be over possessive.

Once NE disputed solved it will increase rates of NE a lot (on the other hand if not solved ASAP then ZERO), so in any case rates of other areas will also increase. Let me know simply, at this time how much cheap you see Vaishali / IP then near by Noida areas 60% or 30% or 10% or 0%??? Which area register the highest population growth during last 5 years???? Once you think unbiased then you will get the correct answers at your own.

Once NE disputed solved it will increase rates of NE a lot (on the other hand if not solved ASAP then ZERO), so in any case rates of other areas will also increase. Let me know simply, at this time how much cheap you see Vaishali / IP then near by Noida areas 60% or 30% or 10% or 0%??? Which area register the highest population growth during last 5 years???? Once you think unbiased then you will get the correct answers at your own.

CommentQuote

Did i challenge your any Post ? or Shall i give your post answer as per facts and realities by line to line and create mess/ arguments here ? But if you still love arguments IREF has created "Ghaziabad" forum as well - related to Ghaziabad posts.

i think you took my perception in wrong way. I went with topic from 1st post, i never read what you were saying.

THIS WHOLE FORUM BELONG TO "NOIDA" . Everyone must have to talk about anything related to forum.

No body is against of development and criticizing anything,Thats your investment makes you sentimental towards your investment.

*** Pl. Use bold letters but not colorful: It does not make users to enjoy during reading. I am not mod but still choice is yours.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    Did i challenge your any Post ? or Shall i give your post answer as per facts and realities by line to line and create mess/ arguments here ? But if you still love arguments IREF has created "Ghaziabad" forum as well - related to Ghaziabad posts.

i think you took my perception in wrong way. I went with topic from 1st post, i never read what you were saying.

THIS WHOLE FORUM BELONG TO "NOIDA" . Everyone must have to talk about anything related to forum.

No body is against of development and criticizing anything,Thats your investment makes you sentimental towards your investment.

*** Pl. Use bold letters but not colorful: It does not make users to enjoy during reading. I am not mod but still choice is yours.

Thanks

Dear, Why are you getting annoyed, we are discussing facts, and facts can be shared anywhere. As for forum locations why are you discussing every NE / GN project here in Noida Forum when there is already Greater Noida forum for that areas related to GNA. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    Dear, Why are you getting annoyed, we are discussing facts, and facts can be shared anywhere. As for forum locations why are you discussing every NE / GN project here in Noida Forum when there is already Greater Noida forum for that areas related to GNA. :bab (59):

That is true my friend, but Many buyers from GN and Noida are here because of one Reason : " Farmers litigation "

in both cities situations are different but topic is same so everyone is merging with the same Perception and buyers can get early response by sharing to each others in one Forum but RNE situation is not like that and i wish it should not be in future as well.

And I never said you can not share your view regarding RNE/CR,In fact i would love to know about new development but i was against of unnecessary Arguments which i never started yet. :bab (38):
    CommentQuote