Read more
Reply
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Prabal_India
    Hi Saurabh,

    ss185105's brain is not mature enough to deal in any properties. Seems he is just started to look IREF to increase his knowledge. He needs some time to become mature enough.
    So don't do any jagda with the child......Child has his own way to say things.

    Keep it up ss185105 !!!!

    BR,
    P


    Yehe Jagda nahe hai, in chutput nokjhok se he to pyaar barta hai. :o
    CommentQuote
  • CR visit

    Yesterday I visited CR area. Last time I visited it in Oct 10, Since then a lot of development has happened. Daily needs shops has been built inside, and more towers are either complete or on verge of completion. More familes has started living. The road connecting to NH-24 is still same. The rates has yet not increased ( not vomparing from OCt 10, but from last 1-2 months), Price incuding parking etc, for 3rd or higher floor ( variles slightly as per floor) for ready to move 3BHK (1725Sf) is stil in range of 37L , and for 2 BHK (1275 sf) it is 27-28 L.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear saurabh bhai, I am interested to purchase house in RNE. Could you please suggest me good project in that area. I need a reputed builder. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • doomed super doomed!!

    CR future is not that rosy!!!

    If NE scraps---CR is doomed
    If NE is not scrapped-CR is super doomed...

    See you have to understand the kind of returns one gets if you are near a fully devloped industrialized /SEZ/ services center of the city. CR/Ghaziabad will give you decent returns in next 2-3 years but not in the range of Noida/Noida expressway because of above mentioned points. The saving grace for this area could be if tomorrow UP govt decides on some industrial corridor along delhi-meerut porposed 6 lane highway or some companies planning to invest in that area. Other wise it will give normal 10-15% returns in next 3-4 years but that should not matter if you are an enduser for end users CR is the best place but not from investment perspective.

    So it all depends how you view CR as end user or as an investor??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reena123
    What is the future of CR for 2-3 years investment point of view.

    Consider Both the possibilities if
    1. NE Scraps
    2. Problem of NE get resolved in next 2-3 months


    Job aapka Point of View is illogical hei CR ke hisab se to kya kahe (investment point of view). Most of the buyers of CR (80 to 90%) are genuine end users who purchased flats for living not for selling. And while purchasing in NE person have to live at least 5 years more in RENT (+ Lots of mental tension till dispute ends) while in CR person can start living after next few months. Mere hisaab se apne flat main 5 saal rahene ka matlab aapki puri family ne Mental sukh paa liya Anmol Rupees ka (no comparison in rupees).

    For only investment POV why only CR over NE when there are several other options also available like Bank FDs , GGN Sector 82+ / 91 , Maneser , N-Eway , Vasundhara , RNE ..............

    When we purchased costly LCD , M.obiles , Laptops , Digital Cameras , i.POD ...... , we know it very well that after 5 years we can get 10 times more better gadget at 50% rates but still public purchase it happily and use it. Same for property of END USERs POV, public who want to purchase flat for self use will purchase and will start living.
    CommentQuote
  • In either of the case, CR is now going to have more takers since i)if NE is scrapped, in low-medium segment, CR and RNE are the only available options.ii)if NE is not scrapped, prices of property are bound to rise in NE and hence low-medium segment would again head towards CR/RNE or other upcoming areas along NH24.
    Overall, situation is well in favor of CR/RNE but only for a specific segment of end users/investors.

    Originally Posted by reena123
    What is the future of CR for 2-3 years investment point of view.

    Consider Both the possibilities if
    1. NE Scraps
    2. Problem of NE get resolved in next 2-3 months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    In either of the case, CR is now going to have more takers since i)if NE is scrapped, in low-medium segment, CR and RNE are the only available options.ii)if NE is not scrapped, prices of property are bound to rise in NE and hence low-medium segment would again head towards CR/RNE or other upcoming areas along NH24.
    Overall, situation is well in favor of CR/RNE but only for a specific segment of end users/investors.


    Everybody talking if NE problem sorted then price will go up in NE. I am not able to understand Why & How it will happen. Suppose Today We all get news on TV that farmers are ok now & everything settled, how many of us would like to invest in new property in NE on immediate basis. I think everybody will be wait & watch situation, cause NE is being invested mainly by service class people not by businessmen. Its the life long planning & saving of a man yaar even if it has 1% chance of failure atleast I wont take panga. Moreover more than 80% of flats are being sold on bank loans in NE. When banks become tight even if they raise margin money by 10% in NE after clearance many buyers wont be able to afford that margin money. In my POV NE is a gone case for 2 years atleast one year even after the settlement of this kisan authority jhagra/fasad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohanpruthi
    Everybody talking if NE problem sorted then price will go up in NE. I am not able to understand Why & How it will happen. Suppose Today We all get news on TV that farmers are ok now & everything settled, how many of us would like to invest in new property in NE on immediate basis. I think everybody will be wait & watch situation, cause NE is being invested mainly by service class people not by businessmen. Its the life long planning & saving of a man yaar even if it has 1% chance of failure atleast I wont take panga. Moreover more than 80% of flats are being sold on bank loans in NE. When banks become tight even if they raise margin money by 10% in NE after clearance many buyers wont be able to afford that margin money. In my POV NE is a gone case for 2 years atleast one year even after the settlement of this kisan authority jhagra/fasad.


    This is very true ...public is sentimental about their life savings ..and whats wrong in that anyways ...its hard earned money ..once bitten twice shy..if NE problem is solved also ..then also for quite some time , there will be suspicion in the air ..which will keep mass buying on hold ...this period could easily be 1 year to 2 years before confidence comes back ...till all this happens , CR is the next available option . Poeple who are paying EMI are not going to wait for NE to get solved ...and live in suspicion ..they would want to be buy in a place where peace of mind prevails ...CR provides that ...so ..for investors as well as end users ..it makes sense..this is my POV
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    This is very true ...public is sentimental about their life savings ..and whats wrong in that anyways ...its hard earned money ..once bitten twice shy..if NE problem is solved also ..then also for quite some time , there will be suspicion in the air ..which will keep mass buying on hold ...this period could easily be 1 year to 2 years before confidence comes back ...till all this happens , CR is the next available option . Poeple who are paying EMI are not going to wait for NE to get solved ...and live in suspicion ..they would want to be buy in a place where peace of mind prevails ...CR provides that ...so ..for investors as well as end users ..it makes sense..this is my POV


    I think the sentiment will dramatically change after the election is over.... until then, wait and watch and wait
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    I think the sentiment will dramatically change after the election is over.... until then, wait and watch and wait


    I believe the election is still a year away ..and by the time the next govt will come to power and review everything again ..it would take more time ..NE will remain a challenge for some time now ..prospective buyers would find it hard to come back ..till a clear picture comes ..
    CommentQuote