Hi Senior Members,

Greetings for the day!

I have heard about some commercial project(mall) coming in Raj Nagar Extention with name GNB & builder will be M.R.Proview. I got the information from underwriter, but things are not yet finalised. Today, I visited the site, its some where opposite side of G.D.Goenka School on T point.

In my earlier thread, I asked the senior members about the officer city housing project of the same builder. I got few important information from Saurabh2011 & Sarathi posts. Yes, project got very late to start, but some work is going on there now. But, now price have increased to Rs 1,890/sqft. Everyone tries to take benefits of NE crash.

I am looking for some small investment in commercial project. I will appreciate if some member can share there views on this. Also, please let me know, if some other commercial project is coming in Raj Nagar Extention in near future.

Thanks in advance!
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gsaluja2008
    Hi Senior Members,

Greetings for the day!

I have heard about some commercial project(mall) coming in Raj Nagar Extention with name GNB & builder will be M.R.Proview. I got the information from underwriter, but things are not yet finalised. Today, I visited the site, its some where opposite side of G.D.Goenka School on T point.

In my earlier thread, I asked the senior members about the officer city housing project of the same builder. I got few important information from Saurabh2011 & Sarathi posts. Yes, project got very late to start, but some work is going on there now. But, now price have increased to Rs 1,890/sqft. Everyone tries to take benefits of NE crash.

I am looking for some small investment in commercial project. I will appreciate if some member can share there views on this. Also, please let me know, if some other commercial project is coming in Raj Nagar Extention in near future.

Thanks in advance!

Hi gsaluja2008,

As far as commercial projects goes, not many are launched yet. There was some talk about Ajnara launching a shopping mall , but somehow there is no news of it.

As of now the only commercial project where construction has been started is KDPMGI Polestar. This mall is to be built inside the KDP Grand Savanna society. But the work is going on at a very slow pace there, and the builder KDPMGI has launched a residential project in the vicinity, so does not look like he is any hurry to finish this mall.

If you can wait for 1 - 2 years, there will be many more commercial projects coming up in the region - around 2000 acres are reserved for commercial development in the region.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks for valuable information!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gsaluja2008
    Thanks for valuable information!

I agree with deciet's suggestion and also MR PRoview is almost an year late with their residential project and now they have launched the commercial. I am not very positive about the builder but still choices are personal.
    Moreover, there will be big commercial launches soon from reputed builders like Ajnara etc.
    You may also want to consider the option of taking commercial in nearing possession projects which would comparatively a safer and good investment too at this moment.

The Ball is still in your court, through it wisely...
    CommentQuote
  • Any Updates on this?
    CommentQuote