I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
Reply
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ashiana Upvan and Assotech Windsor are definitely the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Ashiana and Assotech are the best.
    Gaur Green, kishna Apra and Mahagun are better.

    Jaipuria, Express Garden, Rajhans are the worst.
    Amrapali Green, Niho, Princess Park are bad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Ashiana and Assotech are the best.
    Gaur Green, kishna Apra and Mahagun are better.

    Jaipuria, Express Garden, Rajhans are the worst.
    Amrapali Green, Niho, Princess Park are bad.



    Agreed............

    Orange County and ATS (under construction) are also good for future living.

    Aditya Mega City and Superteck Icon are bad.
    CommentQuote
  • Consolidated List (Please add to this list)

    Best
    Ashiana Upvan
    Assotech Windsor
    Orange County

    Good
    Gaur Green
    kishna Apra
    Mahagun

    Bad
    Amrapali Green
    Niho
    Princess Park
    Aditya Mega City
    Supertech

    Worst
    Jaipuria (Unanimous Decision)
    Express Garden
    Rajhans are the worst.
    CommentQuote
  • Wat about exotica (elegance & east square), GC (grand & centrum), Rishabh (Platinum & paradise), Ashiana, Parsvanath, SPS, Lotus pond, Arihant ( harmony, residency, Altura), Antriksh............. guyzzzz you are not fair to these societies by not even mentioning them................... Also Gaura has three societies with green in it green avenue, green city and green vista which is being referred here...............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vagarg
    Wat about exotica (elegance & east square), GC (grand & centrum), Rishabh (Platinum & paradise), Ashiana, Parsvanath, SPS, Lotus pond, Arihant ( harmony, residency, Altura), Antriksh............. guyzzzz you are not fair to these societies by not even mentioning them................... Also Gaura has three societies with green in it green avenue, green city and green vista which is being referred here...............


    Vkgarg,

    Please add these to the list above.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry Gagan, i have not stayed in these societies to comment on these, just added the names so that more feed back can come from people.
    CommentQuote
  • I disagree with some...
    Can we have reasons why a society is deemed bad or good.
    Rather than just adding to the list because somebody said so...
    Best opinion would be from people who have actually stayed in a particular society as compared to opinion based on internet research.
    In my opinion most societies have some issue or another...so lets debate this based on actually facts rather than hear say.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alvin
    I disagree with some...
    Can we have reasons why a society is deemed bad or good.
    Rather than just adding to the list because somebody said so...
    Best opinion would be from people who have actually stayed in a particular society as compared to opinion based on internet research.
    In my opinion most societies have some issue or another...so lets debate this based on actually facts rather than hear say.


    Have you stayed at Indirapuram? What are your views?
    CommentQuote
  • These are not biased opinions by any means. I have my friends staying in various societies in indrapuram and they all share their feedback. The list above is purely based on an end user's feedback, i believe. Also, you may like to check the rents in these good societies. The actual transactions are happening at a higher rate than those of the inferior ones.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    These are not biased opinions by any means. I have my friends staying in various societies in indrapuram and they all share their feedback. The list above is purely based on an end user's feedback, i believe. Also, you may like to check the rents in these good societies. The actual transactions are happening at a higher rate than those of the inferior ones.


    Can you please also add the end user's feedback of these societies?
    CommentQuote
  • Friend who is staying in a rented house at Ashiana Upvan comments that the society is very well maintained. The response to any rare requirement of a fix required to the flat is very prompt. Also, the security is good too. There is lot of open space. He shares same sentiments for ashiana greens too.
    Same goes for Windsor as well. However, one of my other friends comments that the rents are on higher side at Windsor. The open space is relaively less but is more centrally located to ashiana greens/upvan.
    One of my friend had stayed in niho scottish and had to leave the rented house within 3 months due to a really poor maintenance/management issue there. He has moved to Gaur greens and finds it far better.
    CommentQuote


  • I have doubts Orange County would turn out to be a good society. Except few Towers all are handed over and things don't look good from outside. Despite being New Construction, building looks old and bad.
    Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Agreed............

    Orange County and ATS (under construction) are also good for future living.

    Aditya Mega City and Superteck Icon are bad.
    CommentQuote
  • I stayed briefly on rent at Assotech Windsor and I have no complaints. However, I had visited Orange County where a friend has purchased a flat and is residing, he was not very happy with his decision for various reasons, so terming this society "best" doesn't seem right. Also, a so called 'bad' society may also have some positives. So lets discuss each society on its pluses and minuses. Rental and Capital Appreciation are just two considerations. Lets get opinions to benefit end users as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alvin
    I stayed briefly on rent at Assotech Windsor and I have no complaints. However, I had visited Orange County where a friend has purchased a flat and is residing, he was not very happy with his decision for various reasons, so terming this society "best" doesn't seem right. Also, a so called 'bad' society may also have some positives. So lets discuss each society on its pluses and minuses. Rental and Capital Appreciation are just two considerations. Lets get opinions to benefit end users as well.


    What are the complaints with Orange County? and what made you feel good about Assotech Windsor.

    In this thread we would look for the view in terms of positives and negatives factors rather then terming the society as GOOD or BAD.
    CommentQuote