I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    Paras seasons 2 bhk 900 sqft 34.5 lac 99 acres. 4th floor
    Better than gyan Khand builder floor 850 sqft 40-45 lac.
    Better than gaur ganga 990 sqft 60 lac.

Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    Gyan khand builder floor 2 BHK 850 SQFT ,
    bk side 1 balcony bk side, joint with bk side plot BALCONY.
    no ventilation just shaft for kitchen+ bathroom
    rate 40 lac +

NOIDA NEW CONSTRUCTIONS.
    paras SEASONS 2 balcony / club / party hall / central park / swimming pool / power bkup 900 sqft 34.5 lac
    same 930sqft today Ridge sec 135 40 lac
    sec 7X under 1000 sqft 40-45 lac .

RENT fully furnished PG 4 STUDENT / FLAT 20000
    RENT SEMI FURNISHED LIGHTS FAN / MOD. KITCHEN 8000-12000

3 BHK RENT 13000-15000

These are rate comparision, no rate difference between noida society & vaishali / indirapuram builder
    35-40 noida / 40-45 vaishali

now society flat comparision 20+ lac difference
    paras seasons 2 bhk 35 lac 930 sqft layout is better than
    gaur ganga 60 lac flat
    seasons l shaped drawing dining.

Prateek edifice 2070 size 1.1cr
    ATS advantage 2000+ ....1.3+

Edifice is 100'% better than advantage indirapuram.

Edifice
    Quality
    Amenities
    Infra
    Specifications is much much better than ats indirapuram.

IMO: All of your quote has one common assumption i.e. maximization of returns on amount invested...

But housing doesn't end with ROI, housing means maximization of satisfaction in terms of quality and ease of life..

Jo comfort ek family ku Gaur ganga main mil raha hai wo sector 168 jo ki main city se 15km door hai kaise milega....ya under construction edifice ek settled society ATS advantage se kaise compare hu payega???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me is it good to invest in Niho Scottish.
    CommentQuote
  • Totally agree. Also don't forget exceptionally high maintenance charge with no access to pool, club etc in Prateek. Arjun bhai giving real picture of Prateek in Stylome thread and yahan Prateek ke dreams bech rahe hain :)

Though new sectors look great on paper but life is tough. highly congested apartments complexes with less usable carpet area for same size flat and less secure area. High maintenance costs and less usable facilities or pay more. For family established sectors are better.

Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    IMO: All of your quote has one common assumption i.e. maximization of returns on amount invested...

But housing doesn't end with ROI, housing means maximization of satisfaction in terms of quality and ease of life..

Jo comfort ek family ku Gaur ganga main mil raha hai wo sector 168 jo ki main city se 15km door hai kaise milega....ya under construction edifice ek settled society ATS advantage se kaise compare hu payega???
    CommentQuote
  • I am not recommending anything to anyone but only telling about current status .

Niho Scottish USP is space inside and outside in the complex.
    Best covered area in Indirapuram , also no other society in Indirapuram can match space in parks and common areas .
    Society also has good badminton /tennis court also nice temple inside .

For swimming pool and club one has to wait for 1 year max.
    Since new RWA has taken charge and handover happened from builder things are really shaping up well.

Also now Niho is not at back side as road connecting NH 24 and Hindon is done .
    So now its directly connected with proper front road with NH24 .
    CommentQuote
  • Please confirm that registry has been started or not?

What is the status of dispute for partition in owners/partners which impacted negatively to the market value of this project..
    Originally Posted by zeobreaker
    Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me is it good to invest in Niho Scottish.

Originally Posted by investor1234
    I am not recommending anything to anyone but only telling about current status .

Niho Scottish USP is space inside and outside in the complex.
    Best covered area in Indirapuram , also no other society in Indirapuram can match space in parks and common areas .
    Society also has good badminton /tennis court also nice temple inside .

For swimming pool and club one has to wait for 1 year max.
    Since new RWA has taken charge and handover happened from builder things are really shaping up well.

Also now Niho is not at back side as road connecting NH 24 and Hindon is done .
    So now its directly connected with proper front road with NH24 .
    CommentQuote
  • Handover completed by builder to RWA so no role of builder now or any partner.
    Builder sold some portion to Oxyrich builder and they have made few 3 BHK towers .
    Oxyrich also developing swimming pool and club and making new gate of Niho.

As far as registry is concerned it was an old issue where stamp was required from SVP builder due to some joint venture initially between NIho and SVP , my father also got registry in his name even 3 yrs back .
    I dont think there is any involvement of SVP now as deals are happening in resale only and title getting transferred from old to new owner. I dont think registry is any issue now , still I am not knowing latest about it.
    CommentQuote
  • HI guys

i am a bit confused whether to take a builder floor in Indirapuram or society flat in greater noida.i work in sec 16 noida .could you please suggest which would be good considering future?
    CommentQuote
  • Rajat khurana yr budget?
    Noida is best.
    Avoid builder floors.
    40-45 lac Sec137/168/135/78/74/75/79 under 1000 sqft.
    Search Google/ read IREF threads from pg 1 to last of yr shortlisted projects.
    CommentQuote
  • This is So called best Projects with amenities in Noida where you not find the basic Security!..

Read this news

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/city-others/noida-9-yr-old-who-got-stuck-in-swimming-pool-vent-dies-2902455/

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NewBee2015
    This is So called best Projects with amenities in Noida where you not find the basic Security!..

Read this news

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/city-others/noida-9-yr-old-who-got-stuck-in-swimming-pool-vent-dies-2902455/

These are accidents and can occur anywhere :D It is pathetic to pay anything more than 40 lakhs in IP/Vaishali for a flat, better to buy in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, you forget Raj Nagar Ext!. J Jana tha Japan Pahooch gaye Cheen!..
    CommentQuote
  • Accidents can happen anywhere but we should ask root cause. If some car crashes on road then we will ask if there was any pothole, wrong side driving or something else.

Builder did shit job in ensuring basic safety and didnot install cover over suction hole. Please do not defend and save builders. This is just 1 example but there are many areas where builders cut cost in new constructions.

Originally Posted by KaamDev
    These are accidents and can occur anywhere :D It is pathetic to pay anything more than 40 lakhs in IP/Vaishali for a flat, better to buy in Noida.
    CommentQuote
    Sir, you forget Raj Nagar Ext!. J Jana tha Japan Pahooch gaye Cheen!..

Do you really need 2 kidneys to survive :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Do you really need 2 kidneys to survive :bab (59):

That why I was surprised, why you need 2? Or there is no romance left with Raj. Ex.. Is It also in IP Laxmi Nagar Basket now?
    CommentQuote
    That why I was surprised, why you need 2? Or there is no romance left with Raj. Ex.. Is It also in IP Laxmi Nagar Basket now?

I suggest RNE for guys having budget requirements say less than 50 lakhs(Area is grooming well and after Hindon Elevated Road, NH24 - NH58 link road and metro, would be well connected to Delhi Noida), for above than that I advice not to go for IPLaxminagar/VaishaliSeemapuri , better to choose in Noida, again one more time repeating, IPLaxminagar/VaishaliSeemapuri doesn't deserve anything more than 40 lakhs, in coming years these 2 areas will struggle to get fresh air, water, traffic has already added beauty to these areas and in coming years because of residential and commercial "khichdi" situation would be worse, you will get a feeling of that sooner for sure and as far as I know India is free country and have her own constitution in place. ;) My POV only, your money, your may throw anywhere you like.
    CommentQuote