I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    I suggest RNE for guys having budget requirements say less than 50 lakhs(Area is grooming well and after Hindon Elevated Road, NH24 - NH58 link road and metro, would be well connected to Delhi Noida), for above than that I advice not to go for IPLaxminagar/VaishaliSeemapuri , better to choose in Noida, again one more time repeating, IPLaxminagar/VaishaliSeemapuri doesn't deserve anything more than 40 lakhs, in coming years these 2 areas will struggle to get fresh air, water, traffic has already added beauty to these areas and in coming years because of residential and commercial "khichdi" situation would be worse, you will get a feeling of that sooner for sure and as far as I know India is free country and have her own constitution in place. ;) My POV only, your money, your may throw anywhere you like.

How can you ever compare Laxi Nagar with Indirapuram? If I had to chose between these two, I would always select Indirapuram, for it is not unauthorised, unplanned like Laxmi Nagar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cvs9903
    How can you ever compare Laxi Nagar with Indirapuram? If I had to chose between these two, I would always select Indirapuram, for it is not unauthorised, unplanned like Laxmi Nagar.

I am not comparing, it is going to become that in future say 4 years max and on top of that if metro reaches to delhi public school IP then that would be "kod me khaaj", I suppose you are young enough so will see it in future, have patience and please do remember my words at that time. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    I am not comparing, it is going to become that in future say 4 years max and on top of that if metro reaches to delhi public school IP then that would be "kod me khaaj", I suppose you are young enough so will see it in future, have patience and please do remember my words at that time. :D

I disagree with you. Metro station at DPS will also reduce traffic on the roads of Indirapuram as people, now reaching vaishali metro in their own conveyance or in autos, will use it from DPS itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cvs9903
    I disagree with you. Metro station at DPS will also reduce traffic on the roads of Indirapuram as people, now reaching vaishali metro in their own conveyance or in autos, will use it from DPS itself.

Agree, on the same logic, traffic around vaishali metro station has also been reduced and in future this will keep on decreasing. On top of that irregular parking by autos on road has added beauty in the traffic. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Indirapuram / vaishLi jahaan chaho tamboo lagao aapka kabza Jo chaho becho , koora pichware phenk do. Too much encroachments in GZB. Greenbelt ko parking bana do . so many weekly markets in vaishli/indprm. Do pause ka tax nahin sahar alag ganda.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    Indirapuram / vaishLi jahaan chaho tamboo lagao aapka kabza Jo chaho becho , koora pichware phenk do. Too much encroachments in GZB. Greenbelt ko parking bana do . so many weekly markets in vaishli/indprm. Do pause ka tax nahin sahar alag ganda.

Weekly markets :bab (45): and top of that you need to sell your kidneys and need to get a hefty home loan for having a house in this slum, come on, have sense, get a house with ample sun light and air with greenery around. You don't buy grocery on daily basis so having a bhaiya shop just outside your house is not required at all.
    CommentQuote
    Indirapuram / vaishLi jahaan chaho tamboo lagao aapka kabza Jo chaho becho , koora pichware phenk do. Too much encroachments in GZB. Greenbelt ko parking bana do . so many weekly markets in vaishli/indprm. Do pause ka tax nahin sahar alag ganda.

These poor people (Sabji wala/ press wala /weekly market wala) do not want to go to New Noida because these need lot of people to make a living. Thiefs /Robbers/burglars love your Noida, Arjun Bhai? They need that kind of place not these poor Guys!..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NewBee2015

These poor people (Sabji wala/ press wala /weekly market wala) do not want to go to New Noida because these need lot of people to make a living. Thiefs /Robbers/burglars love your Noida, Arjun Bhai? They need that kind of place not these poor Guys!..

New Noida (only expressway side upto sector 93/134) have future potential

BUT new noida or noida extension is not/not at all comparable with VASUNDHARA/IP/Vaishali's life style..noida extension could be compared with Raj Ngr Ext....
    Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Comparing under construction Properties of noida to established place like Indrapuram is wrong. I just explored noida sectors for buying next property and can say stay away. Too much fraud going on. Arjun bhai talking about khuli Hawa but that is actually rare in these highly congested apartments where you pay for 1000sqft but get less than 700sqft.

Comparing Indrapuram to sectors like 45, 93, 50 will be foolishness as they are far better but new sectors like 119, 120, 7x, 13x, 14x etc are similar to IP/Vaishali.

Don't believe? Take your car and drive in these sectors and IP/Vaishali and you know the difference.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. SAYA new project OPP SHIPRA MALL 15XX SOMETHING SIZE 98 LAC ..... 26TH FLOOR
    TOTAL JAAM AFTER 37 STORIES TOWER OPP SHIPRA just 10 mtr wide road, 50% encroached by theliwale.
    SHIPRA MAAL ROAD FULLY ZAMMED
    AFTER INDIRAPURAM HABITAT CENTRE WHOLE IP CHOAKED

2. prateek edifice 2050 sqft 14th floor sec 107 just 1.08 AI just 21 stories
    HAVE A LOOK
    min size 2050 to max 4000 sqft

saya GOLD mix khichri. 2 bhk 3 bhk etc etc

IN 1 CR u get so many options in sec 50 / 61 / 51 / 52 old sectors 1500 size

75 jewel of noida 2000 sqft opp sec 50
    143 aakirity shantiniketan superb
    CommentQuote
    1. SAYA new project OPP SHIPRA MALL 15XX SOMETHING SIZE 98 LAC ..... 26TH FLOOR
    TOTAL JAAM AFTER 37 STORIES TOWER OPP SHIPRA just 10 mtr wide road, 50% encroached by theliwale.
    SHIPRA MAAL ROAD FULLY ZAMMED
    AFTER INDIRAPURAM HABITAT CENTRE WHOLE IP CHOAKED

2. prateek edifice 2050 sqft 14th floor sec 107 just 1.08 AI just 21 stories
    HAVE A LOOK
    min size 2050 to max 4000 sqft

saya GOLD mix khichri. 2 bhk 3 bhk etc etc

IN 1 CR u get so many options in sec 50 / 61 / 51 / 52 old sectors 1500 size

75 jewel of noida 2000 sqft opp sec 50
    143 aakirity shantiniketan superb

Arjun Sir, is it 14th floor of really 13th?

Sir khaha bechare gareebo ko fasa rahe ho!.. Is Sec 107 not in litigation ? becharo ke builder ke office ke chakkar kaatte -2 joote ghees jayege!
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current condition of Rajhans Indirapuram? Is it good to buy in rajhans indirapuram as an end user?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pradeepk11
    What is the current condition of Rajhans Indirapuram? Is it good to buy in rajhans indirapuram as an end user?

Avoid, it is pathetic society.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NewBee2015

Sir khaha bechare gareebo ko fasa rahe ho!.. Is Sec 107 not in litigation ? becharo ke builder ke office ke chakkar kaatte -2 joote ghees jayege!

Maamu aaj ka akhbaar nahin pada 107 cleared by HC. Just see edifice
    Specifications
    Amenities
    Infra
    Best schools nearby
    Everything
    Gentry
    CommentQuote
  • Court accepted mutual agreement for enhanced compensation. It means construction can continue.

Originally Posted by NewBee2015

CommentQuote