I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    IP/Vaishali/Vasundhara doesn't deserve anything for more than 40 lakhs. Period.

Light aati nahi roads are bull shit water is worse on the roads sewer VB watter is floating connectivity is only through bullshit tunnels 40 lacs are fair enough not more thn single coin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamal1234
    Light aati nahi roads are bull shit water is worse on the roads sewer VB watter is floating connectivity is only through bullshit tunnels 40 lacs are fair enough not more thn single coin

Sahi hi bhai. These are the problems faced by all the areas. Do you think NOIDA's new sectors will have less congestion, more water, and no electricity problem and super smooth roads? I do not think so. Even now without occupation, the roads of these sectors are not free from traffic. The ground water of NOIDA is so harsh that even bathroom fittings start to crumble within months... it is not fit for consumption by human beings. You have to buy water all your life. Ground Water in Vaishali, Vasundara and Indirapuram is sweet and potable. All you have to buy is a good water filter. Electricity will be taken care of by generators. Rahi sabji bhaji ki bat. Have you ever visited weekly markets of Indirapuram. Fresh vegitables at half the price of Delhi and perhaps NOIDA too. I do not want to go in car to by daily bread and butter ..neither do I shell out more for shops inside these so called new societies, where people bought commercial placed with lot of money and try to recover it from you. You do not buy house only seeing the concrete structure, you also see neibhourhood, amenities, water, electricity, connectivity etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Concern is price range, 4/3/2 BHK Flats ranging 1.25 cr to 65 lacs is too much If you have that much of spare money, no issue, but after getting a home loan (Considering 20% DP, not considering black component), these flats are "axe on feet". There are newly built areas in Noida and other regions having better options, sabji bhaaji to kahi bhi mil jaayegi when people start living there.

KaamDevji, I know the houses in IP, vaishali and Vasundhara are available only at higher prices. But people who are willing to buy these only will buy them. Rest, can go to their place of choice. But I do not agree with your argument that these do not deserve more than 40 lakhs. Bhai be practical, yeh basa huva area hai. Go to any developed area of Delhi, NOIDA... you do not get houses at the price of newly developing sectors. Samjha karo.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cvs9903
    Sahi hi bhai. These are the problems faced by all the areas. Do you think NOIDA's new sectors will have less congestion, more water, and no electricity problem and super smooth roads? I do not think so. Even now without occupation, the roads of these sectors are not free from traffic. The ground water of NOIDA is so harsh that even bathroom fittings start to crumble within months... it is not fit for consumption by human beings. You have to buy water all your life. Ground Water in Vaishali, Vasundara and Indirapuram is sweet and potable. All you have to buy is a good water filter. Electricity will be taken care of by generators. Rahi sabji bhaji ki bat. Have you ever visited weekly markets of Indirapuram. Fresh vegitables at half the price of Delhi and perhaps NOIDA too. I do not want to go in car to by daily bread and butter ..neither do I shell out more for shops inside these so called new societies, where people bought commercial placed with lot of money and try to recover it from you. You do not buy house only seeing the concrete structure, you also see neibhourhood, amenities, water, electricity, connectivity etc.

Bhai tum khareed lo
    CommentQuote
    Bhai tum khareed lo

I already have in Indirapuram. Bought way back in 2004. Can not buy now at existing rates.
    CommentQuote
    Bhai tum khareed lo

Yes people are buying and buying and buying and those who missed day dreaming price to come down to 40 lacs............................

Aur 40 lacs wala Noida ext. main hi mil payega but JP kosmos is best for 40 lacs budget..
    CommentQuote
  • Sewer problem common in Inform/ Vaishali
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    Sewer problem common in Inform/ Vaishali

Dilemma taking interesting route....
    Good idea of promoting NOIDA over Ghaziabad..
    Although these news are media to open eyes of local administrator for improvement of Ghaziabad city....

One can find same type of news in NOIDA Local paper:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Encroachment & garbage everywhere in indrprm/ Vaishali / vasundura.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks some brokers of Greater Noida too much active in Ghaziabad section.. As for Indirapuram/Vaishali area I like this area in NCR... I also purchased in Raj Nagar Extension and really now like RNE very much due to several reasons BUT it do not mean IP / Vaishali will louse its shine to new affordable Areas of NCR.

I purchased in RNE as I can not get affordable rates as per my budget in IP / Vaishali and no other big reason... I buy HIG there in 50% rates of IP.. but if I have double budget I would like to buy in Vaishali over RNE/NE/GN/Noida Far Shit Areas.. its my thinking....

Now come to the issues... same issues everywhere in NCR and for Noida brokers if you think issues of Garbage & Enroachment are not in Noida then open your eyes and read the Indian best complaint site....

I remembered in 2003-2005 flats in Vaishali / IP was just 1600 - 2000 psf but in Greater noida society flat sold by brokers at 2500-3000 PSF in same years but as of now same buyer of Vaishali can sold his flat at 6000 PSF but Greater noida buyer can not sold their flats even at 2500 PSF.. lolz :D ... aare befcoof logon greater noida ya noida ke far area itne he aache hote to har IP/Vaishali wala apne flat beech kar 2 ya 3 flat wahan nahi le leta utne he cost mai...

So brokers bhai logo make fool to others :DLooks some brokers of Greater Noida too much active in Ghaziabad section.. As for Indirapuram/Vaishali area I like this area in NCR... I also purchased in Raj Nagar Extension and really now like RNE very much due to several reasons BUT it do not mean IP / Vaishali will louse its shine to new affordable Areas of NCR.

I purchased in RNE as I can not get affordable rates as per my budget in IP / Vaishali and no other big reason... I buy HIG there in 50% rates of IP.. but if I have double budget I would like to buy in Vaishali over RNE/NE/GN/Noida Far Shit Areas.. its my thinking....

Now come to the issues... same issues everywhere in NCR and for Noida brokers if you think issues of Garbage & Enroachment are not in Noida then open your eyes and read the Indian best complaint site....

I remembered in 2003-2005 flats in Vaishali / IP was just 1600 - 2000 psf but in Greater noida society flat sold by brokers at 2500-3000 PSF in same years but as of now same buyer of Vaishali can sold his flat at 6000 PSF but Greater noida buyer can not sold their flats even at 2500 PSF.. lolz :D ... aare befcoof logon greater noida ya noida ke far area itne he aache hote to har IP/Vaishali wala apne flat beech kar 2 ya 3 flat wahan nahi le leta utne he cost mai...

So brokers bhai logo make fool to others :D
    CommentQuote
  • As I said earlier, civic problems are everywhere in India. They come only in fully inhabited areas. Not in areas with vacant/locked houses. Period
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Traffic condition is getting bad with time - True
    2. No open area left for further expansion so no fresh air, condition would be bad in future - True
    3. Great mixture of residential and commercial, real issue - True
    4. Water is not of good quality(Don't put lame justification, know the reality) and in future its quality would be worsen - True
    5. Sewer line is getting old and condition would be bad in future - True

After knowing all these facts, if I still advocate to pay anything more than 40 lakhs for IPLaxminagar then what should be response. Suppose there is no CR/GNW/Noida/RNE/NEway and then if I decide to pay more than 40 lakhs for IP, that is understandable. But as better options are available elsewhere why should one jump into a trap, and in future there would be more options available so it would be extreme difficult to come out of this trap. People put justification of having sabji wala, anda wala, press wala etc. in the reach in IP, so what after 2-3 years any new area can have the same conditions, as demand create supply, isn't it?

P.S. Now as real estate down, so a better hunt can be made in other areas in justified budget, do some leg work, don't pay attention to brokers inflated options. Period.
    CommentQuote
  • Your buddy
    Noida projects:
    ATS village
    Omaxe Forest
    TGB meghdutam
    ATS greens.
    SAHA Amadeus
    Aakrity shantiniketan
    Ambience tiverten
    JPvillas
    3 golf course
    Mall of INdia
    GIP
    15 screen multiplex city centre.
    Wave 18
    Supernova
    IT Sez
    Etc etc.

Indirapuram shipra mall
    Just
    ATS
    Windsor
    Aditya
    Jaipuria
    Saya
    Gaur
    Cloud 9
    Express
    100 + societies in 5 sq kms
    CommentQuote
  • I am a resident of Surya Nagar Ghaziabad ( area between Dilshad Garden / Anand Vihar Metro station on the ghaziabad side ) . I have been looking for a property in Vaishali / Indirapuram since May last year in the following pattern

1. Builder floor in vaishali
    2. Mulitstory in Vaishali
    3.Multistory in Indirapuram

I could not find any property of my choice - even with a budget of 1Cr * 5500 -6000 / Sqft. Now I have zeroed on Ramprastha greens Vaishali and looking for a 3bhk there

Here are my observations

Vaishali -

It draws value only from the fact that it is close to delhi and has a metro station.

The area is simply too congested , too populated and too dense

There is nothing in this area . There is not even a single decent size park ( except one small area behind shopprix mall ) . Car are parked on the road

Sector 4 market is good but only as daily local market. The road opposite it is always choked with traffic .

The multistory apt - available only on the two sides of the road above are all old - No amenities , no maintenance - and getting out of society itself is 15 min due to traffic

Individual plots have all been taken over by builder and turned into a housing nightmare . A plot >= 200m will have 4 flats and 4 floor - 16 flats on what was supposed to be a single family home . Smaller plot are turned into builder floors . 3 3BHK floors even on 90M plot .Imagine the scene in the sector ( this btw increases plot prices since builder make good profits)

Most importantly the gentry is mostly lower middle class .

The area is simply not suitable for a modern well educated upwardly mobile family

Indirapuram

The plotted sector again not worth it. Gentry issues

In multistory apartment - you have all sort of societies - from bad to good . We took a look at few of them - Krishna Apra / GC Centrum / ATS . Zeroed on Shipra Srishti ( more in the society thread ) . But deal not worked out

Again only the best societies are worth buying . But they are expensive > 6000/ ft. You can get the best of noida at that prices

Some Question People will ask

If the area is that bad , Why are prices high - Because the area is developed and had the first mover advantage.So became in-demand area. Perception take time to change.

Also high occupancy means lower supply. There are no investor to exit

Why don't people sell here and buy in noida - trust me people are doing that . During my search I met a few of landlords whose reason for selling was shifting to noida . But its a trend that will show up results in few year .

Also realize that for people already settled in an area A, moving to a different area B is a different ball game then somebody who is deciding between area A and B . The two scenarios are not comparable

That means that prices should fall in the two area - They are falling no doubt

Summary - Noida societies are likely to offer you a better lifestyle, with more amenities , better gentry and better daily environment .If you can afford it , buy in Noida ( but after due diligence and intelligent filtering )
    CommentQuote
  • Polo sir Surya nagar is best one of entire GZB.
    Just opp. Vihars of Delhi. Mostly kothies. Superb location. Those who can't afford vihars buy in suryanagar .
    Pls have look prateek edifice 107 2050 resale 1.1 cr.
    Sec 93 ATS & eldeco
    PH JP RTM.
    CommentQuote