I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    What is 1000 sqft carpet area flat rate of you indirapuram Vaishali, pls name society & rate of that flat . Than I answer query?:D

I don't own flat there but checked them out 3years back and recently. I am countering you because you posting all broker style content here and trying to sell noida new apartments.

Let's take Windsor, orange County, mahagun and compare with noida new society you suggesting. Also compare apartment park area.

Also, vivante you suggesting has TM charges of 3.8lakh which you smartly ignoring..with no sink in kitchen :) and don't forget 1k per month extra to use club and gym apart from maintenance of 4k per month. They charge club charges yearly instead of per month
    CommentQuote
  • Ipnoida pls answer this query. Simple.

Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    What is 1000 sqft carpet area flat rate of you indirapuram Vaishali, pls name society & rate of that flat . Than I answer query?:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    I don't own flat there but checked them out 3years back and recently. I am countering you because you posting all broker style content here and trying to sell noida new apartments.

Let's take Windsor, orange County, mahagun and compare with noida new society you suggesting. Also compare apartment park area.

Also, vivante you suggesting has TM charges of 3.8lakh which you smartly ignoring..with no sink in kitchen :) and don't forget 1k per month extra to use club and gym apart from maintenance of 4k per month. They charge club charges yearly instead of per month

What is the rate of orange county 2000 sqft?
    CommentQuote
    What is the rate of orange county 2000 sqft?

Arjun bhai, we talking about 1000sqft apartment. If someone looking for 2000sqft then vaishali, indirapuram, SEC 75-78, 137 etc are wrong sectors for him
    CommentQuote
    Rates down 10-20% in Vaishali/ indirapuram. No deals since last year.
    2 bhk 2015 65 lac now 55 lac , no takers. Dealers open their offices in noida, noida ext., RNE.
    50% + inventory in UC projects of Vaishali/ indirapuram.

If it's only down by 10-20% then it's good deal. Even in Noida good A sector rates are down by 10-20% and a lot more in sec 75-78 belt.
    CommentQuote
    If it's only down by 10-20% then it's good deal. Even in Noida good A sector rates are down by 10-20% and a lot more in sec 75-78 belt.

Then it is much better to buy in Noida than IPLaxminagar :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    Arjun bhai, we talking about 1000sqft apartment. If someone looking for 2000sqft then vaishali, indirapuram, SEC 75-78, 137 etc are wrong sectors for him

Yes u are 100% correct Vaishali/ indirapuram for just 1000 sqft flats MIG 2 bhk under50 lac.
    CommentQuote
  • Lifts are super slow old & occupied by kaamwali bai from 6-11 in morning & 4-9 evening. Two lifts/ tower air ek under maintenance in most of societies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev

It is easy to wake up people who are asleep. But impossible to wake up people who pretend to sleep.
    CommentQuote
    Lifts are super slow old & occupied by kaamwali bai from 6-11 in morning & 4-9 evening. Two lifts/ tower air ek under maintenance in most of societies.

They definitely are old but total floors are also less. In Noida new apartments lifts are new but very small. More floors and more apartments per floor.

If maintenance is not there then any complex will rot. Zohaib bhai listed problems with new societies and many of them posted recently builder keeping gundas to control rwa so God knows what will happen to lifts.
    CommentQuote
    Yes u are 100% correct Vaishali/ indirapuram for just 1000 sqft flats MIG 2 bhk under50 lac.

So you think ats and Windsor in Indrapuram are worth 50lakh? tum Mahan ho bhai... lage raho
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev

Exact size, exact livable condition apartment in Noida are expensive than other places. What you and other gentleman suggesting are 3rd rated apartments where investors are stuck and past projects of builders quality is pathetic or they are in some remote area e.g. Paras.

1000sqft apartment you can get in this area for 55-65lakh but if you want 1000sqft in Noida then you have to pay around 70 lakh (4lakh tm charges) in noida. In new apartments you will have to buy 1400sqft apartment to get 1000sqft area which again will come for 70l+ and around 2-4lakh possession charges.

Also too much fraud...just read the latest posts in ikebana about charges from builder. Also builder charges for club apart from maintenance of Rs 3-4.

I just bought apartment and knows how brokers are taking endusers for ride. Old societies brokerage is less so every broker suggests new apartment to make 3-5lakh. As endusers i am happy i did not get into this mess and stayed away from this advice of buying in new apartments. civitech sampriti is also stuck which many brokers suggested.
    CommentQuote

Palti bahut jaldi marte go bhai yeh aap me llikha hai.:)
    CommentQuote
    Palti bahut jaldi marte go bhai yeh aap me llikha hai.:)

Well if you think I changed then it's your view. I have been saying same thing again and again. This area is excellent for endusers mig segment if you work close by or in Delhi. It's also established and don't have to deal with problems buyers are facing in new apartment. Less maintenance cost and no club/gym charges.

If one is buying 2000sqft apartment today then he is not from middle class. Period. So this area is not for him.
    CommentQuote
    Exact size, exact livable condition apartment in Noida are expensive than other places. What you and other gentleman suggesting are 3rd rated apartments where investors are stuck and past projects of builders quality is pathetic or they are in some remote area e.g. Paras.

1000sqft apartment you can get in this area for 55-65lakh but if you want 1000sqft in Noida then you have to pay around 70 lakh (4lakh tm charges) in noida. In new apartments you will have to buy 1400sqft apartment to get 1000sqft area which again will come for 70l+ and around 2-4lakh possession charges.

Also too much fraud...just read the latest posts in ikebana about charges from builder. Also builder charges for club apart from maintenance of Rs 3-4.

I just bought apartment and knows how brokers are taking endusers for ride. Old societies brokerage is less so every broker suggests new apartment to make 3-5lakh. As endusers i am happy i did not get into this mess and stayed away from this advice of buying in new apartments. civitech sampriti is also stuck which many brokers suggested.

Noida main cha-cha. 70 lac ka 1300-1500 sqft hai.
    Just registry extra. No expenses.
    100+ listings .
    2 bhk just 35 lac to 50 lac just registry extra.
    99 acres/ magic bricks.
    Tumhari best society ATS indirapuram a to chhaja hi gir gaya. Kismet achchi thi.
    CommentQuote