I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • lolz ... lives in India and think life style of USA .. ARJUNPUNJABI is really funny broker of Noida / Greater Noida / NE..... as for garbage here and there Noida is more or less same even every city of NCR.

Swachh Bharat drive in Noida a failure

Garbage waste lies on the ground in Sector-5, Noida

Empty land converted into garbage dumping ground in Sector -53, Noida

A swimmming pool of plastic waste in posh area of Noida

CommentQuote
  • Centre clears Rs 12000 cr for Jewar airport: Mahesh Sharma
    http://m.newsnation.in/article/139205-centre-clears-rs-12000-cr-for-jewar-airport-mahesh-sharma.html
    -----
    Shared via NewsNation Android Apphttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newsnationonline&hl=en
    --
    CommentQuote
  • Greater noida will be best.. there is very good option in one of the ace project , property is ready to move in..and is well connected with noida sector16 via expressway, it will hardly takes 20 min to reach sector 16 via expressway
    CommentQuote
  • @ArjunPunjabi, Now everyone know your objectives, so let’s put your knowledge to Best use without spam this thread. Please enlighten us with your deep knowledge about projects in Noida. Please tell us the Pro and cons of Area and Projects in that area

Sector -75
    Jewel of Noida
    Panchsheel Pratishta

Sec 100s
    Lotus Boulevard
    Lotus Panach
    Prateek Edifice

Sector 128
    JP Kayaspo Court
    JP Pavilion court
    JP Pavilion Heights

Sector 134
    JP Klassic/Kosmos

Sector 137
    Logix Blossom County
    Purvanchal royal Park

Sector 143
    Gulshan Ikebana

Sector 168
    Sunworld Arista
    CommentQuote
  • NewBee2015; for this we have separate section of Noida RE, please post it there. Overall conclusion is to choose something good from Noida than this IP/Vaishali slum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    *NewBee2015 ; for this we have separate section of Noida RE, please post it there. Overall conclusion is to choose something good from Noida than this IP/Vaishali slum.

@kaamDev ji My objective to put this on this thread to have a honest view. We do have learned members like (@IPNoida, @caplayer2012) on this tread who can put counter view. Just bashing is not going to solve anything. Noida is equally Bad.

For eg. One or 2 project in Sec 75 may be good but they are part of 150acer township. Who is going to upkeep the common area (road/parks/infrastructure for electicity/water/sewer)? Noida authority will not do it. and this area will become worst then the pictures shown here from Vaishali.

If you are propagating an area, bring the best out? Why are you afraid ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NewBee2015

@kaamDev ji My objective to put this on this thread to have a honest view. We do have learned members like (@IPNoida, @caplayer2012) on this tread who can put counter view. Just bashing is not going to solve anything. Noida is equally Bad.

For eg. One or 2 project in Sec 75 may be good but they are part of 150acer township. Who is going to upkeep the common area (road/parks/infrastructure for electicity/water/sewer)? Noida authority will not do it. and this area will become worst then the pictures shown here from Vaishali.

If you are propagating an area, bring the best out? Why are you afraid ?

Market Price is the ultimate (nobody is above it) reflector of Justifiable price of any assets/property...

Fir chahe kitna hi manipulate karlo photo main..

Price is down in NOIDA than it has some meaning, market consider all factors in determination of prevailing equilibrium price which ultimately affect the economic value of the asset.
    CommentQuote
  • Shipra Krishna vista
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • JJaipuria indirapuram
    Best one of indirapuram
    Solid construction
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Krishna apra IP
    Superb location opp shipra mall best one of IP.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • @Arjun Sir, Please respond to my original question!.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by polo1234
    I am a resident of Surya Nagar Ghaziabad ( area between Dilshad Garden / Anand Vihar Metro station on the ghaziabad side ) . I have been looking for a property in Vaishali / Indirapuram since May last year in the following pattern

1. Builder floor in vaishali
    2. Mulitstory in Vaishali
    3.Multistory in Indirapuram

I could not find any property of my choice - even with a budget of 1Cr * 5500 -6000 / Sqft. Now I have zeroed on Ramprastha greens Vaishali and looking for a 3bhk there

Here are my observations

Vaishali -

It draws value only from the fact that it is close to delhi and has a metro station.

The area is simply too congested , too populated and too dense

There is nothing in this area . There is not even a single decent size park ( except one small area behind shopprix mall ) . Car are parked on the road

Sector 4 market is good but only as daily local market. The road opposite it is always choked with traffic .

The multistory apt - available only on the two sides of the road above are all old - No amenities , no maintenance - and getting out of society itself is 15 min due to traffic

Individual plots have all been taken over by builder and turned into a housing nightmare . A plot >= 200m will have 4 flats and 4 floor - 16 flats on what was supposed to be a single family home . Smaller plot are turned into builder floors . 3 3BHK floors even on 90M plot .Imagine the scene in the sector ( this btw increases plot prices since builder make good profits)

Most importantly the gentry is mostly lower middle class .

The area is simply not suitable for a modern well educated upwardly mobile family

Indirapuram

The plotted sector again not worth it. Gentry issues

In multistory apartment - you have all sort of societies - from bad to good . We took a look at few of them - Krishna Apra / GC Centrum / ATS . Zeroed on Shipra Srishti ( more in the society thread ) . But deal not worked out

Again only the best societies are worth buying . But they are expensive > 6000/ ft. You can get the best of noida at that prices

Some Question People will ask

If the area is that bad , Why are prices high - Because the area is developed and had the first mover advantage.So became in-demand area. Perception take time to change.

Also high occupancy means lower supply. There are no investor to exit

Why don't people sell here and buy in noida - trust me people are doing that . During my search I met a few of landlords whose reason for selling was shifting to noida . But its a trend that will show up results in few year .

Also realize that for people already settled in an area A, moving to a different area B is a different ball game then somebody who is deciding between area A and B . The two scenarios are not comparable

That means that prices should fall in the two area - They are falling no doubt

Summary - Noida societies are likely to offer you a better lifestyle, with more amenities , better gentry and better daily environment .If you can afford it , buy in Noida ( but after due diligence and intelligent filtering )

Best society of indirapuram orange county.
    Few images.
    Best club of indirapuram.
    Seepage problem but overall luxurious best one of entire ghaziabad.
    7000+/ sqft.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Vaishali low rise very less loading.
    2 bhk 60-75 lac.
    Excellent location near sec ,4 market.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • ATS 7 star society.
    Costliest one of indirapuram.
    7000+/sqft.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • How many flats in ATS & total land area?
    Ipnoida Sahab.
    CommentQuote