I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram

sir,

i suggest you to please once visit the ANTRIKSH projects in noida sector 77 and 78.
    the company's construction is good.
    CommentQuote
  • Gulshan Homez looks impressive too from outside don't know about how it is inside......
    I have been in Amrapali Green Society for more than 3 years. Location is good, rest all is average to Bad including maintenance. Amrapali Construction No Doubt VERY BAD. be prepared to replace all bathroom fittings and woodwork provided by the builder. one year back somehow I managed to sell my 2bhk in 41 lacs. i have personally visited socities like Express and Jaipuria, I found nothing good in these socities. very shoddy work and faulty fitting. Builder has not even completely finished the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

I have doubts Orange County would turn out to be a good society. Except few Towers all are handed over and things don't look good from outside. Despite being New Construction, building looks old and bad.

I have an apartment in Orange County and am staying there as well ... The society is very good, especially the acclaimed Caracalla Club which is about to get started very soon ... The gentry is very good and there is a lot of open area for kids to play as well ! All in all, full marks to OC...
    CommentQuote
  • I have not been inside Orange, but Structure despite being new, from outside look Old. Assotech next to Orange County, still looks brighter and new compared to OC.
    Originally Posted by AnkurS
    I have an apartment in Orange County and am staying there as well ... The society is very good, especially the acclaimed Caracalla Club which is about to get started very soon ... The gentry is very good and there is a lot of open area for kids to play as well ! All in all, full marks to OC...
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed with the List. There is no doubt about Ashiana Upvan and Assotech Windsor.

Regarding "Good" soceity may be ... still have many issues .. atleast with Gaur Green City and Mahagun ... very conjested .. no big central green park ...

Mahagun ... Commercial and Residential entrance are common ...

Gaur Green City ... Not enough Parking .... if you have ground floor parking under building ..you have to call your neighbour first to get his Car at side .. it is an issue in emergency late hours or in rush hours .. now also facing maintenance issues ... 3 maintenance companies have been changed in last 1 year ... heard recently some theft incidents also in society ..

still Gaur and Mahagun can be considered as Good or may be Average. soceity .. b'coz they might be some what better than worse ..

Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    Consolidated List (Please add to this list)

Best
    Ashiana Upvan
    Assotech Windsor
    Orange County

Good
    Gaur Green
    kishna Apra
    Mahagun

Bad
    Amrapali Green
    Niho
    Princess Park
    Aditya Mega City
    Supertech

Worst
    Jaipuria (Unanimous Decision)
    Express Garden
    Rajhans are the worst.
    CommentQuote
  • Gentlemen, shift Mahagun to Bad as well. i stayed there for quite some time and the quality of stuff used was below average compared to wat is used by avg builders. Imagine there was a huge crack alll along the building (passed thru my flat as well).
    The society might look not so bad from outside but inside its relly hollow(literally). The major plus it has is its location thats it ...nothing else!...
    no air , noise of the traffic, smell of the food being prepared in the shops below etc . just to name a few. (although the shops are an advantage in a way)
    CommentQuote
  • infact Gaur Green City has few more ...

.. Electrical wiring done by builder was not good ... got changed completely .. additional cess was added to maintenance ...

Intercom most of the time does not work for few Towers ...

Power back up was not mandatory ... hence few flats don't have power back ... or infact have main load also too less to run a single AC ..
    .. And they are not offering to increase it any more .. As there is 8-10 hours power cut in Indiarapuram hence it is a serious issue .. if u have buy/rent out than may have to wait for year or long to take power back up or get increase the Power load.

Originally Posted by maxcapri

quality of stuff used was below average compared to wat is used by avg builders. Imagine there was a huge crack alll along the building (passed thru my flat as well).
    no air , noise of the traffic, smell of the food being prepared in the shops below etc . just to name a few. (although the shops are an advantage in a way)
    CommentQuote
  • Having stayed in Indirapuram for more than five years I can claim to have some information on which one is good and which one has got troubles. List from Gagan is mostly correct. I can add a few more here:

Best:

GC Grand - impressive to look at, looks well maintained, costs a bomb for IP. Not enough open space in my view.

Good:

Exotica Elegance is new, decent (not great) open space, nice layout, looks well maintained. I'll place East Square on the same level. Location is similar to Ashiyana which may be a turnoff for some people.

Shipra Vista - they had a few issues with maintainenance and security and they are still not completely resolved. But can you get more open space in IP anywhere? Very well located, spacious rooms and decent construction quality. Highly VFM.

Arihant Altura - very well located close to Delhi border, nice to look at, not too big a society means maintainance is not a big issue.

Bad and worst: There is no end to the list as most of the societies were built as budget houses in the beginning.

Think what many people are going to get in Noida Extension (if ever built) with the prices being quoted there.
    CommentQuote
  • So I think with all the feedback from the IREF members seems like we agree atleast on top 3 WORST societies:

Jaipuria Sunrise
    Express Garden
    Rajhans

I would like to know the feedback from the persons who have stayed in these societies why everybody picks up these societies when ever you say worst of IPs.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually, all Indirapuram apartments/societies are of the same league. Its just that some societies are struck off and relegated to worst societies based on some superficial notions that people have about what an ideal society ought to look and be.
    The funniest bit about Jaipuria is there are some portions in common areas still in a cemented state even after 2-3 yrs of handing over the society, with builder not bothering to address some of the incomplete work in the project, perhaps due to a cash crunch.
    Express Garden is a case of nice location but poor design. It's a hostel like society. So even if it has something good going for it, the hostel like look of the society seals its fate completely.
    As for the construction, most societies in Delhi NCR are very ordinary in their quality of construction. Forget Indirapuram, some of the upmarket DLF societies in Gurgaon selling for 1.5cr are equally bad, as one gets to experience when you hang a heavy wall hanging or mount your LCD TV brackets on the wall.
    The best part about some of the so called Indirapuram societies mentioned in this blog, like Assotech Windsor or Ashiana Upvan/Greens or Krishna Apra is that these are some select societies that managed to attract a better gentry and therefore some of the niggling issues pertaining to maintenance money, security, and overall feel-good is better in the those societies.
    A look at the overflowing drains running just outside along all Assotech Windsor boundary walls during monsoons/ heavy showers is sufficient to make you feel puky.
    Its one thing to buy a flat in a society and its another matter to have people pay for good maintenance for the upkeep of any society.
    Orange County tried to attract a premium gentry, with its premium pricing, but they perhaps forgot that Indirapuram is not a destination for premium housing, but budget and anything ranging between budget-to-premium.
    Orange County developers had to start cutting corners when they realized their folly, and now they're loading that society to the max, with ever reducing open spaces, in order to make any gain out of their miscalculated adventures.
    To top it all, builders in the Ahinsa Khand sector of Indirapuram seem to have gone berserk with the number of societies coming up in this Khand. The distance between each society, loading, and increasing number of floors, almost seems to suggest that the builders in Ahinsa Khand of I'puram have been given the license to dig up and exploit every bit of space there.

Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    So I think with all the feedback from the IREF members seems like we agree atleast on top 3 WORST societies:

Jaipuria Sunrise
    Express Garden
    Rajhans

I would like to know the feedback from the persons who have stayed in these societies why everybody picks up these societies when ever you say worst of IPs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjun777
    Actually, all Indirapuram apartments/societies are of the same league. Its just that some societies are struck off and relegated to worst societies based on some superficial notions that people have about what an ideal society ought to look and be.
    The funniest bit about Jaipuria is there are some portions in common areas still in a cemented state even after 2-3 yrs of handing over the society, with builder not bothering to address some of the incomplete work in the project, perhaps due to a cash crunch.
    Express Garden is a case of nice location but poor design. It's a hostel like society. So even if it has something good going for it, the hostel like look of the society seals its fate completely.
    As for the construction, most societies in Delhi NCR are very ordinary in their quality of construction. Forget Indirapuram, some of the upmarket DLF societies in Gurgaon selling for 1.5cr are equally bad, as one gets to experience when you hang a heavy wall hanging or mount your LCD TV brackets on the wall.
    The best part about some of the so called Indirapuram societies mentioned in this blog, like Assotech Windsor or Ashiana Upvan/Greens or Krishna Apra is that these are some select societies that managed to attract a better gentry and therefore some of the niggling issues pertaining to maintenance money, security, and overall feel-good is better in the those societies.
    A look at the overflowing drains running just outside along all Assotech Windsor boundary walls during monsoons/ heavy showers is sufficient to make you feel puky.
    Its one thing to buy a flat in a society and its another matter to have people pay for good maintenance for the upkeep of any society.
    Orange County tried to attract a premium gentry, with its premium pricing, but they perhaps forgot that Indirapuram is not a destination for premium housing, but budget and anything ranging between budget-to-premium.
    Orange County developers had to start cutting corners when they realized their folly, and now they're loading that society to the max, with ever reducing open spaces, in order to make any gain out of their miscalculated adventures.
    To top it all, builders in the Ahinsa Khand sector of Indirapuram seem to have gone berserk with the number of societies coming up in this Khand. The distance between each society, loading, and increasing number of floors, almost seems to suggest that the builders in Ahinsa Khand of I'puram have been given the license to dig up and exploit every bit of space there.

Excellent write-up, totally agree!
    CommentQuote
  • Most builders/ societies in IP just sucks. There is no open or green space left.

None of them are worth the premium they demand.

In my view it is better to buy a decent and well located builder floor, save the cost also have peace of mind. Lots of savings on account of monthly mtc charges too.

These days most floors have under ground/ stilt parking and so parking is not issue. One can take care of power problem by going for good invertor.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a flat on rent in Parsvnath Majestic floors, which can be categorised as one of the best. Reasons- Only two towers, rest 4 storied, well maintained, good RWA, 5 minutes walk from Shipra mall/ NH24, Shopping arcade inhouse, power backup good, decent security system, Good appreciation in capital as well as rental value. The 3 BR flat cost was 16.5 lacs/- after registry in 2006 with rent as Rs. 8000/- while current value in Jan. 2012 is Rs. 60-65lacs/- with rental value as 20000/- including maitenance of Rs. 1800/- p.m.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jptiwary3663
    I have a flat on rent in Parsvnath Majestic floors, which can be categorised as one of the best. Reasons- Only two towers, rest 4 storied, well maintained, good RWA, 5 minutes walk from Shipra mall/ NH24, Shopping arcade inhouse, power backup good, decent security system, Good appreciation in capital as well as rental value. The 3 BR flat cost was 16.5 lacs/- after registry in 2006 with rent as Rs. 8000/- while current value in Jan. 2012 is Rs. 60-65lacs/- with rental value as 20000/- including maitenance of Rs. 1800/- p.m.

So Huge 4 Times Appreciation in 5-6 years in Society Flats.... Amazing!!!!

CommentQuote
  • What about Parsvnath Majestic Floors, Any feedback on this society, location looks good but doesn't know about other factors.
    CommentQuote