I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by NewBee2015

@kaamDev ji My objective to put this on this thread to have a honest view. We do have learned members like (@IPNoida, @caplayer2012) on this tread who can put counter view. Just bashing is not going to solve anything. Noida is equally Bad.

For eg. One or 2 project in Sec 75 may be good but they are part of 150acer township. Who is going to upkeep the common area (road/parks/infrastructure for electicity/water/sewer)? Noida authority will not do it. and this area will become worst then the pictures shown here from Vaishali.

If you are propagating an area, bring the best out? Why are you afraid ?

Counter question can't be justified, only point is IPLaximanagar/VaishaliSeemaPuri doesn't deserve anything for more than 40 Lakhs(From end user point of view), in case you are getting anything for INR 3999999.99, go for it, for INR 4000000.01, you may get a better option in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    How many flats in ATS & total land area?
    Ipnoida Sahab.

1944 units in 25 Acers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NewBee2015
    1944 units in 25 Acers

Total 23 Towers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Counter question can't be justified, only point is IPLaximanagar/VaishaliSeemaPuri doesn't deserve anything for more than 40 Lakhs(From end user point of view), in case you are getting anything for INR 3999999.99, go for it, for INR 4000000.01, you may get a better option in Noida.

Orange County sir most of flats 1 cr+
    2 bhk indirapuram 65-85 lac.
    CommentQuote

Agree ARJUNPUNJABI; Bhai, incorrectly overhyped prices with lame excuses as this area is having some special stadium, airport etc. :D
    CommentQuote

OK Arjun ji. Agreed. There are seepage problems in these societies.So what? It is the same case with most of the societies anywhere in India. These are a 15 years old. Compare them with 15 year old flats of NOIDA, price-wise, quality-wise etc. Not with unused brand new ones, . What is the problem with ATS? There is a huge park just beside it. It is open and airy. You have skipped Windsor, Gulshan Grand, Ashiana, Rail Vihar, Manoj Vihar, Shipra Shristi, Shpria Vista. I have seen all of them for a 3 bhk. None suited my budget. So I settled for NE. What is the use of blaming an area and demeaning it by calling names, when you cannot afford it? Then it becomes a case of 'Door ki angoor Khatte'.
    CommentQuote
  • So I settled for NE.
    Good decision, won't regret in future. Best wishes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cvs9903
    OK Arjun ji. Agreed. There are seepage problems in these societies.So what? It is the same case with most of the societies anywhere in India. These are a 15 years old. Compare them with 15 year old flats of NOIDA, price-wise, quality-wise etc. Not with unused brand new ones, . What is the problem with ATS? There is a huge park just beside it. It is open and airy. You have skipped Windsor, Gulshan Grand, Ashiana, Rail Vihar, Manoj Vihar, Shipra Shristi, Shpria Vista. I have seen all of them for a 3 bhk. None suited my budget. So I settled for NE. What is the use of blaming an area and demeaning it by calling names, when you cannot afford it? Then it becomes a case of 'Door ki angoor Khatte'.

Shipra Krishna vista images. U name it I hv it.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Booked aashiyana greens in 2006 , sold in 2008.
    Kismet achchi the Jaipuria main nahin phasa.
    Jaipuria 13 ka tha Ashiana GReen 9.30 ka.
    CommentQuote

Orange County 15 years old no sir no.
    Ats main seepage dikaoonga .... wait Karo...
    This year.. 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Why seepage is common in India.
    Balcony main kachche baniyaan. Washing clothes.
    If no balconies just bigger bedrooms & one washing room on 5X 7 size inside of cluster no views from outside.
    Most of residentials in other countries have separate laundry at basement.
    Just dry or no balconies in highrises.
    Few builders of *India changed their cluster plan. No washroom view from road/ garden. Just inside of 4-6 flats cluster, just one balcony big size 10X 20 & separate area for washing.
    CommentQuote
  • Good job by nyay Khand 3 residents.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Good decision, won't regret in future. Best wishes.

But I am not sure. Originally I thought to dispose of my Indirapuram flat after completion of my NE flat. But now I decided not to dispose of the flat in Indirapuram. It is better than the 3 bhk which Amrapali is building, in terms of quality, space and has location advantage, minimum society maintenance charges, full generator support, good schools nearby, all functional public utilities nearby ( even payment of electricity charges just across the road). My society celebrates all the major festivals, activities for children. It always has a polling both in elections. We don't have to go anywhere even to vote. Weekly market, local markets, mother dairy, Ayurveda/homeaopathy and allopathy clinics and also medical shops hair cutting saloons, beauty parlours and fitness centres, good quality tuition classes for children inside the society, dance, music and art classes, meditation centre..... I can go on and on. I realised the worth of this my flat only after going through the misery of booking a builder flat in a so called modern society. To hell with all the crocked builders of today. I will not suggest to buy in them to anybody. Not even in the Amrapali project in which I have bought. I am honest. and I wish to remain so.
    CommentQuote
  • Further, I wish to share with readers of this thread. I went to buy a homeothathic prescription soap and cream (prescribed by a doctor in a Southern State). I search everywhere in Delhi (including Bhandari in Cannaught Plance) and did not get it. I got it in the medical store in Mangal Chowk. I get my children's NCERT text books in Vaishali Book shop, All sports goods in the Parsvnath society shop. There is a movie / games/ books renting cenre at that society from which we can get all these on payment of monthly rentals.
    CommentQuote
    Further, I wish to share with readers of this thread. I went to buy a homeothathic prescription soap and cream (prescribed by a doctor in a Southern State). I search everywhere in Delhi (including Bhandari in Cannaught Plance) and did not get it. I got it in the medical store in Mangal Chowk. I get my children's NCERT text books in Vaishali Book shop, All sports goods in the Parsvnath society shop. There is a movie / games/ books renting cenre at that society from which we can get all these on payment of monthly rentals.

All these things matter to end user , that why they dont shift to cheaper locations like Noida Extention . Ammenties take time to come up and thats why high price in Vaishali / Indirapuram . Also build quality always looks good in new flats but after 2/3 yrs same condition may happen anywhere , after few years all buildings need maintenance . Nearby work location and proximity to Delhi / Noida also matters a lot . I stay in Indirapuram , just 10 mins drive from my office , and many people like me will never shift to cheaper areas even if price is less.

Also its not by my choice price are high , its market , if its high due to some reason as both buyer and seller are not fools . Also if rates are high even when real estate market is doing badly then chances of further correction is very less.
    CommentQuote