I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cvs9903
    But I am not sure. Originally I thought to dispose of my Indirapuram flat after completion of my NE flat. But now I decided not to dispose of the flat in Indirapuram. It is better than the 3 bhk which Amrapali is building, in terms of quality, space and has location advantage, minimum society maintenance charges, full generator support, good schools nearby, all functional public utilities nearby ( even payment of electricity charges just across the road). My society celebrates all the major festivals, activities for children. It always has a polling both in elections. We don't have to go anywhere even to vote. Weekly market, local markets, mother dairy, Ayurveda/homeaopathy and allopathy clinics and also medical shops hair cutting saloons, beauty parlours and fitness centres, good quality tuition classes for children inside the society, dance, music and art classes, meditation centre..... I can go on and on. I realised the worth of this my flat only after going through the misery of booking a builder flat in a so called modern society. To hell with all the crocked builders of today. I will not suggest to buy in them to anybody. Not even in the Amrapali project in which I have bought. I am honest. and I wish to remain so.

You may get this all in area close to daryaganj cheaper than IP :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev

Thats true but we can not stay in Daryaganj we have to stay close to work location and in city due to many constraints beyond our control . If situation allows I would like to stay in Tier3 city which is much more green and slower in pace, but is that possible ? ..no .
    CommentQuote

@KaamDev Ji, Let's accept this now, IP is the Best
    CommentQuote

Mr. Kaam Dev, I can see that we are not at the same level of thinking. Be happy brother.
    CommentQuote
  • A difference of 20 lakhs(40 lakhs in case of bank loan for 20 years) matters a lot, in IP people are quoting (False inflated) 65 lakhs for a workable option, similar sort of option or even better can be get in max 45 lakhs in Noida having better infrastructure, environment, gentry and future growth(You don't need to walk much to get daily needs item.). So all these quoted reasons(Tel maalish wala, kaan saaf karne wala, vawaseer, bhagandar ka ilaaz karne wala, omlete wala, shoe polish wala, chola kulcha wala in reach :bab (65): can't be bigger than this price difference. Hence IPLaxminagar/VaishaliSeemaPuri doesn't deserve anything for more than 40 lakhs, for anything above than that go for Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Having all common things in nearby location at reasonable cost is all what common man like me needs to live and let live.. Good schools , hospitals , markets , malls , eating joints are either walking distance or max 5-10 mins drive.

Work locations are nearby and easy to reach even if going to Delhi . Noida is just next door .

Much better connectivity to Delhi as compared to Noida Extension .

People belong to good class and background so dont know how Noida gentry is better . Do they come from Mars ?

5 yrs from now Noida Extension will be more crowded with jams all over comparing with current indirapuram will we shift to some place then ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investor1234
    Having all common things in nearby location at reasonable cost is all what common man like me needs to live and let live.. Good schools , hospitals , markets , malls , eating joints are either walking distance or max 5-10 mins drive.
    Work locations are nearby and easy to reach even if going to Delhi . Noida is just next door .
    Much better connectivity to Delhi as compared to Noida Extention .
    People belong to good class and background so dont know how Noida gentry is better . Do they come from Mars ?
    5 yrs from now Noida Extention will be more crowded with jams all over comparing with current indirapuram will we shift to some place then ?

I dont know why people think what ll happen after 5 years this is foolish but even if you think after 5 years NE ll be more crowded that clear all the doubts yhat NE is far better that it ll compete with so much hyped IP in short span snd less budget
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamal1234
    I dont know why people think what ll happen after 5 years this is foolish but even if you think after 5 years NE ll be more crowded that clear all the doubts yhat NE is far better that it ll compete with so much hyped IP in short span snd less budget

5 saal baad nahi 50 saal baad ka bhi sochunaga, meri choice hai whether foolish or not. afterall makaan roj nai leta . All flats are not even freehold . God knows what will be conversion charge to freehold later , may be govt. can take back land with builders not paying dues . Charges may be very high if freehold allowed later. Govt. can also take back leasehold land back anytime or charge a really hefty amount later to extend lease or totally take back land due to land shortage.
    First thing never buy leasehold which you are not sure to passover to your children.

Crowded to hoga hi , kitne flats hi flats hain everywhere . Its a different matter whether sold or not , but in 5 yrs they will be sold , obviously I am optimistic not as pessimistic as people attacking me . Then you will know issues . That time coming on the main road will be big issue .
    Best builder quality is worst like Steller , nowhere in IP seen such things .
    CommentQuote
  • Agar aapka budget tight hai then its better to buy in RNE instead of NE , look in future RNE connectivity will be very good with elevated road , metro . Also RRTS between Delhi & Meerut will happen for sure . Govt. is working seriously towards it . NE has only made both retail and investors cry in the past and in future also it will continue same . Noida Authority will continue same way and levy additional charges to buyers in the name of lease rent / metro charges/ freehold conversion and increase of circle rate . So dont buy where people suffered so much in the past . Worst hit are people who buyed plots from GN authority and not even after no fault they have to pay extra amount . Even authority dont know when they will handover plots to them .
    CommentQuote
    Having all common things in nearby location at reasonable cost is all what common man like me needs to live and let live.. Good schools , hospitals , markets , malls , eating joints are either walking distance or max 5-10 mins drive.

Much better connectivity to Delhi as compared to Noida Extension .

5 yrs from now Noida Extension will be more crowded with jams all over comparing with current indirapuram will we shift to some place then ?

I agree with you. Moreover, NOIDA has mixed land use. The posh sector 62 societies, in most of which senior govt./PSU people stay, there is big factory (flex industries). This is only one example. Indirapuram is purely residential. This is a plus point too.
    CommentQuote
  • I
    Originally Posted by KaamDev
    A difference of 20 lakhs(40 lakhs in case of bank loan for 20 years) matters a lot, in IP people are quoting (False inflated) 65 lakhs for a workable option, similar sort of option or even better can be get in max 45 lakhs in Noida having better infrastructure, environment, gentry and future growth(You don't need to walk much to get daily needs item.). So all these quoted reasons(Tel maalish wala, kaan saaf karne wala, vawaseer, bhagandar ka ilaaz karne wala, omlete wala, shoe polish wala, chola kulcha wala in reach :bab (65): can't be bigger than this price difference. Hence IPLaxminagar/VaishaliSeemaPuri doesn't deserve anything for more than 40 lakhs, for anything above than that go for Noida.

Sahi pakre hain kaamdev sir, bawaseer bhagandar Ka ilaaj IP main bhi......
    pehle logon ko seemapuri Jana parta tha:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cvs9903
    But I am not sure. Originally I thought to dispose of my Indirapuram flat after completion of my NE flat. But now I decided not to dispose of the flat in Indirapuram. It is better than the 3 bhk which Amrapali is building, in terms of quality, space and has location advantage, minimum society maintenance charges, full generator support, good schools nearby, all functional public utilities nearby ( even payment of electricity charges just across the road). My society celebrates all the major festivals, activities for children. It always has a polling both in elections. We don't have to go anywhere even to vote. Weekly market, local markets, mother dairy, Ayurveda/homeaopathy and allopathy clinics and also medical shops hair cutting saloons, beauty parlours and fitness centres, good quality tuition classes for children inside the society, dance, music and art classes, meditation centre..... I can go on and on. I realised the worth of this my flat only after going through the misery of booking a builder flat in a so called modern society. To hell with all the crocked builders of today. I will not suggest to buy in them to anybody. Not even in the Amrapali project in which I have bought. I am honest. and I wish to remain so.

Society hai ki mangal bazaar hai?
    Polling station only for residents or residents of 10 + societies?
    Or for ward of 10000 voters?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    Society hai ki mangal bazaar hai?
    Polling station only for residents or residents of 10 + societies?
    Or for ward of 10000 voters?

Polling booth for society and perhaps neighbouring plotted houses. Booth is inside the community hall of the society. When I went to vote, I saw only people from my society only. We have this special Aadhar Card, house tax/property tax initiatives from time to time. There is a public address system at select points of the society, through which announcements are made, be it for these or any other issues which the society would like to share with its residents.

Disclaimer:My intention is not to praise my society. I was only sharing the benefits of settled/developed areas.
    CommentQuote
    Agar aapka budget tight hai then its better to buy in RNE instead of NE , look in future RNE connectivity will be very good with elevated road , metro . Also RRTS between Delhi & Meerut will happen for sure . Govt. is working seriously towards it . NE has only made both retail and investors cry in the past and in future also it will continue same . Noida Authority will continue same way and levy additional charges to buyers in the name of lease rent / metro charges/ freehold conversion and increase of circle rate . So dont buy where people suffered so much in the past . Worst hit are people who buyed plots from GN authority and not even after no fault they have to pay extra amount . Even authority dont know when they will handover plots to them .

Bhai pehele RNE bypass par light to lag jaane do gobermint looks so serious 5 saal ho gaye light nahi lagi baat karte ho hain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamal1234
    Bhai pehele RNE bypass par light to lag jaane do gobermint looks so serious 5 saal ho gaye light nahi lagi baat karte ho hain

sir, sab jagah roj rone se kya fayada hai . 2014 meadows vista time se ye dukh sun raa hoon , tab se ab tak RNE mei kuch hoo hi nai...right.
    Better you should sell your fraud builder flat in RNE and shift to NE and be happy forever and live in peace. :D
    CommentQuote