I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    RNE is better than NE, connectivity is much better
    Metro UC
    Elevated corridor from UP gate UC
    Wazirabad road
    Dilshad garden road
    Anand vihar/ Vaishali connectivity road
    After metro just 20 minutes u ar in Delhi.

to ADD ...

RNE is Medium Density & NE (GNW) is high density ......

But many people consider NE (GNW) is better Location-wise ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys..what are the 3-4 good societies in indirapuram for end user?
    CommentQuote
  • Windsor, SAYA Zenith , ATS ... Society Wise however Rent is high . Loading is high. Jaipuria Sunrise Greens for low rents and low loading, however construction is not great. All Shipra's are somewhere in the middle ...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Dkumar121 years ago
      Thanks for your comments..
  • I am looking to buy a flat in IP or Noida, specially near a school..
    I chose IP only for that reason as there many schools..I know many people will suggest only Noida..
    CommentQuote
  • Rate is going down for Builder floor in Indirapuram.. 90 meter is available approx 40L (90 meter independent floor). One of my friend recently purchased it.I got to know this information from him.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Dkumar121 years ago
      thanks for sharing information.. I am keen for society flats..
  • Originally Posted by Dkumar12
    I am looking to buy a flat in IP or Noida, specially near a school..
    I chose IP only for that reason as there many schools..I know many people will suggest only Noida..

I think people will give you better response if you tell your budget, pref for size and anything else looking for in your apt.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks @IPNoida
    My budget is 70-80 lks and I am looking for 3BHK..
    Like I said, I am looking for society where schools are near by..
    CommentQuote
  • Noida Expressway so many reputed schools.

Sri ram school 135
    Genesis global
    Shiv nadar
    DPS
    Gyanshree
    Somerville
    Amity int.

In sec 135, 168, 137,128, 133, 143, 107,
    5-15 minutes distance from other sectors.

Residential

70-80 lac 3 bhk options RTM

Klassic 1400sqft, 57 lac
    ​seasons 168, 1625 sqft 62 lac
    Today ridge residency 135, 55 lac
    Seasons 1135 sqft 45 lac
    Zing 168, 55-60 lac
    137 Vivante 70+
    Kosmos 50+

metro stn

143 nearby sec 135,168,

​​​​​​​
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • commando101 years ago
      For Offices in Sector 62 , 63 till 56 .. options in Indirapuram are better
  • you can buy in Jaipuria Sunrise Greens in that range ... that society is recently repainted by its RWA .. check seepages in flat before buying and rest would be fine ... ATS and SAYA you will not find anything in this range ... 1 - 1.2 or 1.5 Cr depending upon size ... you can find some flats in Aditya as well but in Adiyta builder has built another building in the central park .. totally destroyed the ventilation ... you can also find some options in Shipra Riviera or Shipra Suncity .. but they are now turning old and are low rise.
    CommentQuote
  • If offices in 62,63 than Somerville 22 noida, DPS etc central noida so many other options.
    Residential
    Sec 75,77,78
    So many options RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • Please try staying true to the Topic of the Thread ... I know 100 options, I have stayed all my life in this area . If a person is asking about Indirapuram then give him those options. Stop moving every discussion in every thread and every topic to the "Best" option in your eyes. Its very annoying.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks all for sharing information.. I am still exploring through net, reading feedbacks about societies and will visit some of these projects in next India visit..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dkumar12
    thanks all for sharing information.. I am still exploring through net, reading feedbacks about societies and will visit some of these projects in next India visit..

If you not local then do casual reading but first visit area on your own when in India. Till that time make it clear what you want e.g. public transport, dependency on own car, how much space, access to gym. 3bhk can go from 1000sqft to 1600sqft carpet area. Dont go by what builders and brokers tell you. A 1500sqft apt in new Noida areas has less than 950sqft carpet area. Lots of new apt complexes dont even give free access to gym though you pay 1lakh plus to construct them. They charge 1000rs per apt to 1000rs per person. Yes per person in family.

Depending on your family condition, set carpet area you want for living, min req for location/complex and then when you are in india search them.

you will save lakhs by not calling brokers now and not telling them you live or lived outside :)
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Dkumar121 years ago
      Thanks @ipnoida.i am planning to settle back in India..
      I agree with points you highlighted..builder can make 3 bhk in 1000 sq ft n 1800 sq ft too..
      ..I live in Singapore..and I have faced this..,whenever I called to any broker from here, they would inflate the price as per quoted ones..
      Few ppl think NRIs got full bags of money..
  • Despite it being an old post, I would like to correct one thing. "Jaipuria Sunrise Greens" certainly can't be put in the Worst category anymore. Over the years it has improved to such an extent that now they have automated RFID parking, well maintained library, free yoga classes for the residents and much more facilities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ayushi1567
    Despite it being an old post, I would like to correct one thing. "Jaipuria Sunrise Greens" certainly can't be put in the Worst category anymore. Over the years it has improved to such an extent that now they have automated RFID parking, well maintained library, free yoga classes for the residents and much more facilities.

Pls post few pics?
    Central Park
    Lift
    Loby
    Club
    Pool
    Elevation

Is this handover to RWA?
    ​​​
    CommentQuote