I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can anyone tell me what is the resale price for 2BHK (1150sq ft) in Shipra Krishna Vista ? I have seen many societies in indirapuram and Central Noida but selected this because the room size and actual built up area in this is much more than any other society. Plus, you have all the amenities in the society and around the society.

Or is there any other better option for ready to move in Central Noida ?
    I don't want to go Noida Extension or Rajnagar extension. Looking for min 1000 sq ft 2BHK in Indirapuram or central noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishjindal
    Can anyone tell me what is the resale price for 2BHK (1150sq ft) in Shipra Krishna Vista ? I have seen many societies in indirapuram and Central Noida but selected this because the room size and actual built up area in this is much more than any other society. Plus, you have all the amenities in the society and around the society.

Or is there any other better option for ready to move in Central Noida ?
    I don't want to go Noida Extension or Rajnagar extension. Looking for min 1000 sq ft 2BHK in Indirapuram or central noida.

Visit Gaur Greens Indrapuram
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, I have visited some societies while in India on Diwali trip.
    I like Ashiana n Exotica Elegance.
    But both are very expensive as compared to other societies.
    CommentQuote