I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Best : Ashiana,Assotech Windsor,GC Grand.
    Worst: Jaipuria,Express Graden,Aditya Mega city,Rajhans premier apartment, SPS Residency, Niho Scottish Garden.
    Above Average: Gaur Green City, Mahagun, Krishna Apra & Sapphire , Orange County.
    Below Average: Amrapali Projects, Parsavnath Majestic, Shipra Suncity projects.
    CommentQuote
  • GC Grand is really the best one.... Person whi has not been to the society , please go there. See there ground floor reception area, meeting room and party hall. Then go on top floor and see the men's saloon and women's parlour. Not to miss the Swimming pool. Exterior is so well maintained. Lifts are high speed. Nice market area outside the society.

Amrapali is worst. Exteriors are not maintained. Seems like one day balconies will fall down.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Best : Ashiana,Assotech Windsor,GC Grand.
    Worst: Jaipuria,Express Graden,Aditya Mega city,Rajhans premier apartment, SPS Residency, Niho Scottish Garden.
    Above Average: Gaur Green City, Mahagun, Krishna Apra & Sapphire , Orange County.

Hi

Do you have any idea about the rate in Krishna Apra sapphire

The good thing about this society is that they have only 3 BHK and 3+1 flats and is a small society.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails
    Hi

Do you have any idea about the rate in Krishna Apra sapphire

The good thing about this society is that they have only 3 BHK and 3+1 flats and is a small society.

No,I have no idea about rates...
    but 3 BHK room size is very small. I hope you know the area. I know so commenting.

Seepage Spots on the wall have marred the exterior look. and someone in this thread only has commented that construction quality of wall is very poor.
    CommentQuote
  • How do you rate Shipra Krishna Vista?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    How do you rate Shipra Krishna Vista?

shipra builder is also 3rd grade. ...
    CommentQuote
  • Jaipuria the Worst

:bab (3):Jaipuria is definetly the worst builder. I am staying in Jaipuria Sunrise Green for the past 2 years. Reason: This was one of the first societies of Indirapuram, the plan was good but the builder and his team is a bunch of Goons. There are multilpe court cases against Jaipuria. The construction is so inferior. Couple pf months back a 30 ft X 4 ft slab fell off. It fell on couple of cars that were parked at the entrance of one of the block.

Of the 2 lifts in each block only one each was installed in most of the blocks.

If water is filled in the Swimming pool the Basement parking gets flooded. After more than 5 years now Jaipuriar is tryingto do some cover up work to pacify the residents to fool them.

Most of the time the Generators dont work and mind you its a 17 storey building.

The astonishing part is the Building has been given NOC from the Ghaziabad Fire department even though there is no fire fightingg equipment installed and energised. The pipe lines are ther but there is no water as the sprinklers are not installed. The emergency water hose is also not energized. Sad part is the RWA also seems to be on the back foot.

Its a death kennel, a tragedy waiting to happen for sure.

I am planning to move out of the infamous Jaipuria Sunrise Greens.

One more suggestion, People who are getting their kids admitted to Jaipuria's education institutes beware of who is behind these institutes.

I have the Pics and Video of the so near fatal accident
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie bhai u r contradicting ur earlier classification..

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-moving-faridabad-indirapuram-23900.html#post302457

Originally Posted by cookie
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    How do you rate Shipra Krishna Vista?
    I live there on rent. It is low density society (10 floors towers, central green, open space) but pathetic construction quality and maintenance. One of my relative visited last year and commented that it looks like 12-15 years old construction then I told him residents got possession just 2 years back, he was shocked.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Agreed............

Orange County and ATS (under construction) are also good for future living.

Aditya Mega City and Superteck Icon are bad.

Please check Orange County before you invest. It was in the news for all the wrong reasons. The builder was avoiding to meet the RWA leave alone listen to the demands of the RWA. Oragnge County had become infamous by beating up and keeping the RWA members captive for hours when the RWA went to demand some facilities that were promised by the builder but not delivered. Problem is more with the law and order and the civil administration. During all this the Police was standing and watching the fun as they were fed by the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhkushal
    Cookie bhai u r contradicting ur earlier classification..

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-moving-faridabad-indirapuram-23900.html#post302457

Nothing condradictory.
    There also I have shared similar views as far as best and worst societies are concerned, if not same.
    I rate these societies seeing the current status. That may change if you ask me after one year.
    CommentQuote
  • I saw you moved Parsvnath from Good to Below avg..I think its a decent society with very less density..as they mostly have low rise with 2 high rise towers..

Nothing condradictory.
    There also I have shared similar views as far as best and worst societies are concerned, if not same.
    I rate these societies seeing the current status. That may change if you ask me after one year.
    CommentQuote
  • As per me, Gaur Green should also move to below average ..

Construction quality is good ... maintenance has become bad .. In Ip where there is 10-14 hrs power cut ... very frequently(sometime every 15-20 min) power back up trips and it takes 3-5 min/ to get it restart ..

Covered Car Parking is back to back with other flat owner and you to ask him to get his car aside ... in emergency hours it is serious issue ..

Some Flats don't have taken Power back or have only 0.5KV ..
    even main Power have only 3KV ... RWA don't offer any additional increase ... Hence may be few years you have to live with it until or unless RWA offer increase in Power Load ..

... New Power sub station is coming up just adjacent to Gaur green City facing NH-24 .. this is also big negative ..

CommentQuote
  • Parsavnath is known for his Quality .. Visit his IP project .. Mohan Nagar projects or even Sec-93 projects have swepage issues .. I think becoz of likes of Jaipuria it is put under Below avg. otherwise it deserve to be in Worst ..

Originally Posted by singhkushal
    I saw you moved Parsvnath from Good to Below avg..I think its a decent society with very less density..as they mostly have low rise with 2 high rise towers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsharma
    As per me, Gaur Green should also move to below average ..

Construction quality is good ... maintenance has become bad .. In Ip where there is 10-14 hrs power cut ... very frequently(sometime every 15-20 min) power back up trips and it takes 3-5 min/ to get it restart ..

Covered Car Parking is back to back with other flat owner and you to ask him to get his car aside ... in emergency hours it is serious issue ..

Some Flats don't have taken Power back or have only 0.5KV ..
    even main Power have only 3KV ... RWA don't offer any additional increase ... Hence may be few years you have to live with it until or unless RWA offer increase in Power Load ..

... New Power sub station is coming up just adjacent to Gaur green City facing NH-24 .. this is also big negative ..

i want to know if u r talking about gaur green city or gaur green avenue u have mentoned gaur green city in the last line but i just want to confirm as i am looking to buy a flat in gaur green avenue and if these type of problem's r there then i don't want to buy a flat .

so please clarify also if anyone can please comment on gaur grren avenue
    CommentQuote