I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    Are you kidding ???

it is damm bad society and if it is good , please call oxford dictionary guys and change the definition of good.

shaant gada-dhaari bheem shaant :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Now I think I am lucky guy as not to invest in Rajhans. In 2005 we had booked it. That time I have little knowlege about real estate and that was my fist invetment for end use. But when my father see it they just say to cancel this and so I had cancel my booking and invest after some time in Vista, which was littlel expense as comapred to Rajhans, but now I feel lucky and feel that it was my smart move.:)
    But that I had finalised Express garden and rajhans and also Niho as all these were cheaper options that time and fit my budget.

Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    I really wish we cud take it positively... Jaipuria and Rajhans are 2 jewels in the vicinity which have been permanently labelled as the WORST ...

Regarding ur statement "I have checked almost all societies in Indirapuram and trust me most of them have bad construction quality (except a few)" let me tell u we are debating here about the worst constructions and not the bad ones.. Why the heck wud someone invest in the worst of the constructions just coz its cheaper than the bad ones ?? Does it really make sense ??

Sounds good that the residents of Rajhans have pulled their socks to facelift upto whatever extent possible...but it wud very much remain applicable to the outer beauty of the structure and not the internal strength ...so it wont matter much for those investors/end users who already know about it..

Those who are absolute newbies looking for a flat in IP after a couple of months.. they might buy at a non-worthy price from the already stuck investors/end users of Rajhans, that too just due to their own ignorance...

I can only wish the residents of Rajhans good luck that their efforts be fruitful atleast for themselves ( already stucked with no other option ) ..
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats...party banti hai dost.. 40 lakh ka jhatka aur 50 lakh ki tension...dono bach gaye tumhare...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhpa
    Now I think I am lucky guy as not to invest in Rajhans. In 2005 we had booked it. That time I have little knowlege about real estate and that was my fist invetment for end use. But when my father see it they just say to cancel this and so I had cancel my booking and invest after some time in Vista, which was littlel expense as comapred to Rajhans, but now I feel lucky and feel that it was my smart move.:)
    But that I had finalised Express garden and rajhans and also Niho as all these were cheaper options that time and fit my budget.

Since you are an owner of flat in shipra krishna vista can you pls share the current resale price..........
    CommentQuote
    Now I think I am lucky guy as not to invest in Rajhans. In 2005 we had booked it. That time I have little knowlege about real estate and that was my fist invetment for end use. But when my father see it they just say to cancel this and so I had cancel my booking and invest after some time in Vista, which was littlel expense as comapred to Rajhans, but now I feel lucky and feel that it was my smart move.:)

hi, could u pls share the resale price for Shipra Krishna Vista.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I want to share my experience with ATS Indrapuram

Visited many flats in ATS but i found some common issues ...some one else also noticed then let me know ...

1. No proper ventilations in flats and corridors of flat area.
    2.No lifts on basements
    3.Park and club is small for 850+ flats
    4.Parking problem is there which is major issue ..people get parking of one car in basement ( No lift) and another in open (depends in some flat it is ...agar hai then it is far away from tower) :(
    5.Only 2 lifts for 22 floors
    6.Bad Balconoies
    7. No space for LOFT
    8. No Vistor lounge ...atleast if people buying flat of rs 1cr then ...:(

Anyone want add more points here ...

According to me ATS comes in between good and average ....vo bhi issliye ATS reputation ...

but if i am looking for ready to movein and as end user then i dnt go there :(
    CommentQuote
  • 65-70 lac for 2 bhk..1 cr for 3 bhk now.
    Originally Posted by ankitfrenz
    hi, could u pls share the resale price for Shipra Krishna Vista.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
    65-70 lac for 2 bhk..1 cr for 3 bhk now.

60 lacs for 2 bhk, 85-90 for 3; if u negotiate hard.
    CommentQuote
  • In present scenario, how do you rate the Shipra Krishna Vista Appartments? I was quoted 16K rent + maintenance for a semi furnished 2BHK flat. Does this seem ok?
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Indirapuram looks like nothing but over grown DDA flats.

It's really ugly. How people could buy here at such ridiculous price? If anybody writes the price is 1.3 Cr then I say please remove typo. It should be .3Cr not 1.3Cr!

Originally Posted by Rhythm2012
    Hi,
    I want to share my experience with ATS Indrapuram

Visited many flats in ATS but i found some common issues ...some one else also noticed then let me know ...

1. No proper ventilations in flats and corridors of flat area.
    2.No lifts on basements
    3.Park and club is small for 850+ flats
    4.Parking problem is there which is major issue ..people get parking of one car in basement ( No lift) and another in open (depends in some flat it is ...agar hai then it is far away from tower) :(
    5.Only 2 lifts for 22 floors
    6.Bad Balconoies
    7. No space for LOFT
    8. No Vistor lounge ...atleast if people buying flat of rs 1cr then ...:(

Anyone want add more points here ...

According to me ATS comes in between good and average ....vo bhi issliye ATS reputation ...

but if i am looking for ready to movein and as end user then i dnt go there :(
    CommentQuote
  • Best value for money. Large open space wide internal roads, very low density project in whole indirapuram.now even club house work is going on n will complete by nov 23.
    Originally Posted by abhirup146
    In present scenario, how do you rate the Shipra Krishna Vista Appartments? I was quoted 16K rent + maintenance for a semi furnished 2BHK flat. Does this seem ok?
    CommentQuote
  • Great work here folks, especially by Cookie bhai. I am looking for a RTM in Indirapuram but nothing truly catches my fancy in my budget. Heart always likes what is not in your budget :-/

But wanted some opinion on three societies. What are the plus and negatives of

-- Supertech Icon

-- Gaur Green Vista

-- Eastend Apartment
    (near Shipra Sun City)

If a IREF member is living in any of these societies, I will love to hear from him.

And, if you are not living in these societies but have something to say about them, I will still love to hear from you.
    CommentQuote
  • No post on this thread for many days. jinda karo is thread ko bhai logon.
    CommentQuote
  • Best is ATS Advantage and worst is Jaipuria.
    CommentQuote
  • Many flats in ATS advantage doesn't get good sunlight. My experience after looking at 4 flats in ATS advantage. Tennis court and common area looks good, but I am not sure people should be paying these steep prices for just for name of ATS.
    CommentQuote