I would like to know your views on TOP 5 BEST and TOP 5 WORST societies of Indirapuram
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Steep price is juts hype, yes location, Brand and quality make its rates on higher side.
    Look at Shipra Vista in 13 acres with 1100 flats mens less than 100 flats per acres so FAR less than 1, good central parl. but still people go for ATS than Vista flat just because of brand and quality.
    Originally Posted by ashish18
    Many flats in ATS advantage doesn't get good sunlight. My experience after looking at 4 flats in ATS advantage. Tennis court and common area looks good, but I am not sure people should be paying these steep prices for just for name of ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhpa
    Steep price is juts hype, yes location, Brand and quality make its rates on higher side.
    Look at Shipra Vista in 13 acres with 1100 flats mens less than 100 flats per acres so FAR less than 1, good central parl. but still people go for ATS than Vista flat just because of brand and quality.

Yes, People go for ATS due to the existing reputation. I loved the common area and tennis court. But, am not really sure people should be ignoring the important factor of sunlight in many of the apartments of ATS.
    My suspicion is people are going to see the apartments but are not able to see any value at this price.
    CommentQuote
  • in the same thread i found this
    Originally Posted by Rhythm2012
    Hi,
    I want to share my experience with ATS Indrapuram

Visited many flats in ATS but i found some common issues ...some one else also noticed then let me know ...

1. No proper ventilations in flats and corridors of flat area.
    2.No lifts on basements
    3.Park and club is small for 850+ flats
    4.Parking problem is there which is major issue ..people get parking of one car in basement ( No lift) and another in open (depends in some flat it is ...agar hai then it is far away from tower) :(
    5.Only 2 lifts for 22 floors
    6.Bad Balconoies
    7. No space for LOFT
    8. No Vistor lounge ...atleast if people buying flat of rs 1cr then ...:(

Anyone want add more points here ...

According to me ATS comes in between good and average ....vo bhi issliye ATS reputation ...

but if i am looking for ready to movein and as end user then i dnt go there :(
    CommentQuote
  • I have not seen a society that does not have some issues. I did not find any ventilation/day light problem. Overall I still find ATS Advantage to be top notch.
    CommentQuote
  • How much rent is ok to give for gc grand how much for ats how much for windsor,kishn a apra, mahagun. My question is what amount should be. Not what owner expects or broker tell

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • I too agree that ATS is the best society in IP. The apartments are far off between towers. I have seen flats in Ph 1, several balconies attached allows proper ventilation.

Even phase 2 good units are catching up with Ph 1 prices very fast. I am not sure if deals are happening at these prices but broker investor nexus is increasing the prices every month and I could not find many options in lower to mid floors.
    CommentQuote
  • minimum rent for GC grand? what is maintenance?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeyush005
    How much rent is ok to give for gc grand how much for ats how much for windsor,kishn a apra, mahagun. My question is what amount should be. Not what owner expects or broker tell

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

1180 sft 2BHK @15500 + maintenance
    1415 sft 3BHK @16000 + maintenance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    1180 sft 2BHK @15500 + maintenance
    1415 sft 3BHK @16000 + maintenance

for which society you have mentioned these rent?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeyush005
    for which society you have mentioned these rent?

Krishna Apra gardens
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    Yes, People go for ATS due to the existing reputation. I loved the common area and tennis court. But, am not really sure people should be ignoring the important factor of sunlight in many of the apartments of ATS.
    My suspicion is people are going to see the apartments but are not able to see any value at this price.

Need to really under what is definition for value of flat.
    People look for good scoiety with well maintained good quality facilities and quality of flat.
    ATS has 70-80% open area with all facilities at comparatively best quality in ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I have seen a flat in orange county Tower 16, Size 1674
    Is it good for end use?
    I am getting price of 1.1Cr, is it right to buy on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Jaipuria ka kya hua?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Jaipuria ka kya hua?

Uska to naam mat lo yaar. GDA ke flats bhi peeche raha gaye...they made sample flat very good and showed the reality in delivery of real flats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Jaipuria ka kya hua?

Jaipuria ka filhaal kuch ni huya. Last ek saal se sun raha hoon it will be repaired & repainted, acc to dealer painting contract given to asian paints. Par pata nahi abhi tak toh ground pe zero hai..
    CommentQuote