Dear saurabh bhai, I am interested to purchase house in RNE. Could you please suggest me good project in that area. I need a reputed builder. Thanks in advance.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajpatel
    Dear saurabh bhai, I am interested to purchase house in RNE. Could you please suggest me good project in that area. I need a reputed builder. Thanks in advance.

Areee Bhai Saurabh ji ek hi question ka kitni baar answer denge. Although he is very good cooperative & answers all queries asked to him but same questions se kyon sharif aadmi ko pareshan kare ho. Just joking yaar.

Best project is always according to personnal choice & requirements But still Ashiana Palm Court is the best at present but have to take in resale only. Then Gulmohar & KDP is also good. Classis Residency is a good VFM product & I think Saurabh's 1st choice. Baki to thodi mehnat karo iss area mein apne aap apni choice pata chal jayegi. But just avoid shreya developers & Nitishree because their projects I think are in soup.
    CommentQuote
  • rajpatel

Why don't you specify:

1. Your budget
    2. Type of flat (1/2/3/4 BHK ?)
    3. Location preferred (main road or internals)
    4. Ready to move, or under construction?

If you provide these parameters then forum members will be able to provide you with good advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello there,

I have formed a forum on Yahoo...for the fmilies who has booked their flt in Gulmohar Gardens, Raj Nagar ext..pls join that group so that we can form a good forum there.

here is the link for that:

gulmohargardens_rnextension : Gurmohar Gardens_Raj Nagar Ext

Thanks and Regards,

Nimesh
    CommentQuote