Dear members, I need your advise on Cloud 9 & angel jupiter, Indirapuram. I have budget of 30-35L and looking for decent 2BHK in NCR. Indirapuram location wise is nice and price is also competitive considering NCR.

Kindly advise me on Cloud 9 & Angel jupiter.

1. Is cloud 9 is approved by GDA, all the tower till 25th floor, I am bit concerned as its proposed tower E is touching river bed?

2. How about the builder's reputation?

Looking forward to hear form you!

Ysingh
Read more
110 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I just bought a flat in angel jupiter because i like its location better then cloud 9.Although cloud 9 is cheaper but angel jupiter is in great demand.cloud 9 will give possesion earlier then angel jupiter that is just the backdraw for angel.If u want to buy i could give u my broker no.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks..!!

Sure, please provide your number as well, I wanna discuss. How much you paid for Angel Jupiter?

When the possession expected, some other day a broker was saying Jupiter's possession will get delayed for sure, as so far very little work done as compared to Cloud 9. if delay is there how much you expecting!:)

Pls advise?
    CommentQuote
  • SENT u PM please look at it also i booked it at 2750Rs.now i think rates have revised.
    CommentQuote
  • i live in Ahinsa Khand 2 on rented accomadation and wanted to advise on prospective buyers about the quality of water. The water supply is very bad, it's saline and stinky and most of the apartments bathroom fittings have rusted and corroded. The RO water filter needs 8-10k maintanence every year.
    Our RO went kaput last month and my mom had to be hospitalised due to water poisoning.
    I heard the quality of water is much better in other Khand's of Ipuram and it's only Ahinsa khand which suffers with hard ground water supply... though i personally haven't tested water quality of other areas.

Anyways, I though it's important factor one should consider before investing 3-4 million !!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for info.

But I guess water issue can be sorted out.

My friend booked Cloud 9 24th floor, as builders were saying these last rows are available. Its sad to know now other lower level floors also available , i guess it marketing strategies of the company.
    CommentQuote
  • is something fishy ??

i am little bit doughtful abour cloud9 project......hope i will be wrong.. :)
    I see cloud 9 project is promoted as GDA approved. but we have to check if all tower is GDA approved, as initial this project was for tower B,C,D & E.
    next they extend it to F,G &H. in third extension they introduce tower I.
    As far i know, no problem in tower B,C,D &E as most of banks approved this project. but very few bank giving loan for Tower F,G,&H. And no where tower I info is avilable.
    How to check if perticular tower (tower I)of cloud 9 project is GDA approved??
    little bit also doughful, if this project is approved from enviornment authority along with GDA??
    Need expert comments on this...as i found very little info about cloud 9 project/rishabh builder in this popular No.1 forum
    CommentQuote
  • no update ..:(

look like...no one know much about this project.... :o
    please share...if any one wanna to share any thought in this project....!!
    CommentQuote
  • not sure to this project but i know for the sure ... certain area one need to keep free near river beds, no construction is allowed.

I am not sure Antriksh and Cloud 9 how can be so near to river and start construction.

Can anybody put lite?
    CommentQuote
  • rishabh and angel builders were partners but now they have spilt and rishabh r building cloud9 and angels r building jupiter and mercury.I have a flat in angel jupiter so i can say about that it is safe.but i don't know about cloud9.Wait for bank to approve the tower in which u want to buy a flat then buy a flat.only thing is u may have shell out more because of waiting.Angel jupiter project is also not yet approved by banks.
    CommentQuote
  • well...i tried to dig little bit more......nd get few more insight of cloud 9 project.... :bab (22):
    Tower H nd I of cloud 9 was introduced in later phase of builder plannning, so these two towers are not so far GDA approved though as per builder they already sent GDA approval request for tower H nd I.
    As of now, only co-orporation bank is ready to give home loan for cloud9 tower H & I (note: home loan rate of this bank is much higher than any other bank).

my few general queries:
    1> Is builder is allowed to book flats without permission of GDA approval...?
    2> How one bank approved this project without GDa approval?
    3> If one bank is ready to give loan on this project...it means nothing wrong with this project....only delay is because of processing time??
    4> what if GDA will not approv any project.....what bulder will do in that case??? How it will affect a person who already booked a flat in not approved tower?:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Wow great info .... i was from day sure kuch daal mein kala hai

Anyways it will get approval soon, usually its common practice in India but yep a risk to buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prodigy
    i live in Ahinsa Khand 2 on rented accomadation and wanted to advise on prospective buyers about the quality of water. The water supply is very bad, it's saline and stinky and most of the apartments bathroom fittings have rusted and corroded. The RO water filter needs 8-10k maintanence every year.
    Our RO went kaput last month and my mom had to be hospitalised due to water poisoning.
    I heard the quality of water is much better in other Khand's of Ipuram and it's only Ahinsa khand which suffers with hard ground water supply... though i personally haven't tested water quality of other areas.

Anyways, I though it's important factor one should consider before investing 3-4 million !!

Its true. I have first hand experience of Ahinsa Khand as well as other khands of indirapuram.
    There are basically three problems (as I found) in the area on the other side of CISF camp road i.e. Ahinsa Khand-II.

1) The underground water quality is very bad. This is inspite of its nearness to hindon.

2) The area is low lying as comapred to rest of the indirapuram. Result is water logging during rains. Due to this, roads gets damaged every year.

3) Road network is bad.
    3a)Roads are nether straight, nor on right angles. The main roads (within ahinsa khand-II) are curvy.
    3b) Capacity of Entry and Exit points in this area is limited and much lesser than required. Result is a traffic chaos all the time.
    However, recently there was a news that GDA has allocated a sum of 6-7 cr for repairing of roads in this area.

Apart from these, some of the area in Ahinsa Khand-II falls into Noida Authority's domain for registery purpose. Though confusing but its true - some of the land in ghaziabad belongs to Noida. and for the same land, the EDC collected from residents goes to GDA. However its not a problem since all this part is taken care by builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Angel Jupiter is better

Angel Jupiter is better as it is likely to have a entrance from the main road (i.e. the CISF - Jaipuria Mall road) while for cloud 9 you will always have to use the internal road - either from DPS side or from the Shanti Gopal hospital side

Once all underconstruction flats are occupied the internal roads will also be busy all day

The DPS side road has not been repaired in over 3 years ...its always flooded in rains and gutter overflows + the school traffic in start/close time

Ppl are right about water quality too - all bath fittings will corrode in 2-3 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Greyhound
    Angel Jupiter is better as it is likely to have a entrance from the main road (i.e. the CISF - Jaipuria Mall road) while for cloud 9 you will always have to use the internal road - either from DPS side or from the Shanti Gopal hospital side

Once all underconstruction flats are occupied the internal roads will also be busy all day

The DPS side road has not been repaired in over 3 years ...its always flooded in rains and gutter overflows + the school traffic in start/close time

Ppl are right about water quality too - all bath fittings will corrode in 2-3 years

Yup, its true for the moment and may be for near future too. However, when the road from Niho Scottish garden to NH-24 is done, the problem will be solved and the area will see a good price jump. As of now its a 'kucha' road and no signs of any development from GDA too.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess roads aaj aur kal ban hi jayegi
    CommentQuote