Looking for information on the best builders with approximate PSF rates in Crossing Republik with some feedback on the builder. The intention is to use the information to make buying decision for my friend. I have flat in Assotech Nest but he is not keen to buy in Assotech as he is not getting suitable options.
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Looking for information on the best builders with approximate PSF rates in Crossing Republik with some feedback on the builder. The intention is to use the information to make buying decision for my friend. I have flat in Assotech Nest but he is not keen to buy in Assotech as he is not getting suitable options.

Try Mahagun Mascot ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Try Mahagun Mascot ..

Gaur Global village according to me is a good project

i liked the Floor Plan, less loading and location...

Price when i enquired 2-3 months ago was around 1900 per sq feet, possession in Dec' 2011... Dont know NOW..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaideepsr
    Gaur Global village according to me is a good project

i liked the Floor Plan, less loading and location...

Price when i enquired 2-3 months ago was around 1900 per sq feet, possession in Dec' 2011... Dont know NOW..

Yes, Gaur Global Village is good project in CR but price has been appreciated now, visit site office of knowing about current price.
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh sir,

Shall I get the feedback again in current scenario?

My didi and her husband are planning to buy a 2.5 bhk in CR (budget 30-35L). They got nice feedback of Mahagun and Ajnara. Would it be nice decision to go for Mahagun?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agilesoul
    Saurabh sir,

My didi and her husband are planning to buy a 2.5 bhk in CR (budget 30-35L). They got nice feedback of Mahagun and Ajnara. Would it be nice decision to go for Mahagun?

Thanks,

Price Range in Crossing has increased during last few months/1 year.... now All Inclusive price will be not less then 2450-2700 PSF (based upon floor/plc) in any good society of Crossing after very good negotiation with builder. I think Assotech / Gaur / Paramount will be BETTER then Mahagun in Crossing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Price Range in Crossing has increased during last few months/1 year.... now All Inclusive price will be not less then 2450-2700 PSF (based upon floor/plc) in any good society of Crossing after very good negotiation with builder. I think Assotech / Gaur / Paramount will be BETTER then Mahagun in Crossing.

Went to cr today with office friend. He wanted to explore options available. Went to two builders assotech and arihant. The price quoted was 38 lacks inlusivefor 2bhk plus study around 1250 area.This is for possesion in one year. No flat was available below 8th floor and mostly options were of those without proper sunlight.
    Then went to broker and he mentioned we can get similar size flat in range of 30 to 35 lakhs based on builder and location of the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • How is Main C R (Crossings Infra Pvt Ltd)

Originally Posted by saurabh2011

Hi Saurabh,

What is your view on Crossings Infra Pvt ltd (Main CR), about Construction Quality, expected price (resale) and various pros and Cons of this project.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manoj2012
    Hi Saurabh,

What is your view on Crossings Infra Pvt ltd (Main CR), about Construction Quality, expected price (resale) and various pros and Cons of this project.

Thanks

Main Advantage in Crossings Infra Pvt ltd (Main CR) is that it's FAR is LOWEST in Crossing Republic.... but as for construction quality Assotech / Gaur / Paramount are BEST in Crossing.... My POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Main Advantage in Crossings Infra Pvt ltd (Main CR) is that it's FAR is LOWEST in Crossing Republic.... but as for construction quality Assotech / Gaur / Paramount are BEST in Crossing.... My POV.

Thanks Saurav,

My Brother-in-Law has been offered 1270 Sq ft 2BHK ground floor Central Facing (i.e, inside and not road facing, hence no issue (to some extent) with proposed Dumping zone) at the resale price of 35 Lacks all inclusive (asking price: without negotiation). Please suggest how muck should he negotiate.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Full golf course view flat

I am looking for a lower floor flat with full Golf Course view around 1500 sq ft.

Please PM me if any one interested in selling.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the Golf course operational? who is operating this? and last how far is it from DG?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Is the Golf course operational? who is operating this? and last how far is it from DG?

I have seen some people playing Golf, so it must be operational.
    AKAIK DG is perceived to be located behind Ansal Aquapolis, so it must be around 1.5 kms from GC.
    CommentQuote
  • how good in panchsheel wellington ... pls give feedback....
    CommentQuote
  • yup i also want to knw abt this panchsheel project and prices for golf facg apartmnts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agilesoul
    Saurabh sir,

Thanks,

Feedback from people who have given possession of Mahagun Mascot is good. As against the perception the owners are saying few good things about the way the apartments have come up.
    CommentQuote