Best builders in Crossing Republik

Last updated: April 11 2012
18 | Posts
11705 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best builders in Crossing Republik

Looking for information on the best builders with approximate PSF rates in Crossing Republik with some feedback on the builder. The intention is to use the information to make buying decision for my friend. I have flat in Assotech Nest but he is not keen to buy in Assotech as he is not getting suitable options.

Re : Best builders in Crossing Republik

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
    Looking for information on the best builders with approximate PSF rates in Crossing Republik with some feedback on the builder. The intention is to use the information to make buying decision for my friend. I have flat in Assotech Nest but he is not keen to buy in Assotech as he is not getting suitable options.
    Try Mahagun Mascot ..

Comment

Originally posted by replyanupam View Post
      Try Mahagun Mascot ..
      Gaur Global village according to me is a good project

i liked the Floor Plan, less loading and location...

Price when i enquired 2-3 months ago was around 1900 per sq feet, possession in Dec' 2011... Dont know NOW..

Comment

Originally posted by jaideepsr View Post
        Gaur Global village according to me is a good project

i liked the Floor Plan, less loading and location...

Price when i enquired 2-3 months ago was around 1900 per sq feet, possession in Dec' 2011... Dont know NOW..
        Yes, Gaur Global Village is good project in CR but price has been appreciated now, visit site office of knowing about current price.

Comment

Saurabh sir,

Shall I get the feedback again in current scenario?

My didi and her husband are planning to buy a 2.5 bhk in CR (budget 30-35L). They got nice feedback of Mahagun and Ajnara. Would it be nice decision to go for Mahagun?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by agilesoul View Post
            Saurabh sir,

Shall I get the feedback again in current scenario?

My didi and her husband are planning to buy a 2.5 bhk in CR (budget 30-35L). They got nice feedback of Mahagun and Ajnara. Would it be nice decision to go for Mahagun?

Thanks,
            Price Range in Crossing has increased during last few months/1 year.... now All Inclusive price will be not less then 2450-2700 PSF (based upon floor/plc) in any good society of Crossing after very good negotiation with builder. I think Assotech / Gaur / Paramount will be BETTER then Mahagun in Crossing.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
              Price Range in Crossing has increased during last few months/1 year.... now All Inclusive price will be not less then 2450-2700 PSF (based upon floor/plc) in any good society of Crossing after very good negotiation with builder. I think Assotech / Gaur / Paramount will be BETTER then Mahagun in Crossing.
              Went to cr today with office friend. He wanted to explore options available. Went to two builders assotech and arihant. The price quoted was 38 lacks inlusivefor 2bhk plus study around 1250 area.This is for possesion in one year. No flat was available below 8th floor and mostly options were of those without proper sunlight.
              Then went to broker and he mentioned we can get similar size flat in range of 30 to 35 lakhs based on builder and location of the flat.

Comment

How is Main C R (Crossings Infra Pvt Ltd)

Hi Saurabh,

What is your view on Crossings Infra Pvt ltd (Main CR), about Construction Quality, expected price (resale) and various pros and Cons of this project.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Manoj2012 View Post
                  Hi Saurabh,

What is your view on Crossings Infra Pvt ltd (Main CR), about Construction Quality, expected price (resale) and various pros and Cons of this project.

Thanks
                  Main Advantage in Crossings Infra Pvt ltd (Main CR) is that it's FAR is LOWEST in Crossing Republic.... but as for construction quality Assotech / Gaur / Paramount are BEST in Crossing.... My POV.

Comment

Main Advantage in Crossings Infra Pvt ltd (Main CR) is that it's FAR is LOWEST in Crossing Republic.... but as for construction quality Assotech / Gaur / Paramount are BEST in Crossing.... My POV.
                    Thanks Saurav,

My Brother-in-Law has been offered 1270 Sq ft 2BHK ground floor Central Facing (i.e, inside and not road facing, hence no issue (to some extent) with proposed Dumping zone) at the resale price of 35 Lacks all inclusive (asking price: without negotiation). Please suggest how muck should he negotiate.

Thanks
                    Last edited April 5 2012, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X