I have a 2Bhk builder floor in vaishali, ghaziabad.It's a second floor with roof right & equipped with all modern amenities.At present,tenants are living there.I want to know whether to keep this flat or sell it off.I'm willing to dispose it,with the price of 41lakh.So I want to get advice from u guys...
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Nazia Saeed
    I have a 2Bhk builder floor in vaishali, ghaziabad.It's a second floor with roof right & equipped with all modern amenities.At present,tenants are living there.I want to know whether to keep this flat or sell it off.I'm willing to dispose it,with the price of 41lakh.So I want to get advice from u guys...

As for BUILDER FLOOR, 41 Lac is a good price for 2 BHK, I think covered/constructed area of this BUILDER FLOOR will be around 800 SF. Selling will be good option.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Saurabh,yes it is 90metre floor with 800 sq ft covered area.I think my decision of selling is right.
    CommentQuote
  • I have an independent builder floor near sector 2 market. Its a 3 yr old 2nd floor with roof rights...The only drawback is the parking as is the case with most of the 90 sq mtr plots...

Location wise it is excellent....Can someone tell wht should be the sellable price for this??
    CommentQuote