List of Shopping malls at Rajnagar Extension

Last updated: August 14 2011
7 | Posts
8498 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Shopping malls at Rajnagar Extension

There is some good news for RNE investors.

After KDPMGI and MR Proview, Himalaya has also announced a shopping comlpex near GD Goenka School. So here is the updated list of launched or to be launched shopping complexes in the region:

1. KDPMGI Polestar
    2. MRProview GNB Plaza
    3. Himalaya City Center

Lets keep updating this thread with any more news of new/upcoming malls in the region.
    Last edited October 4 2016, 06:21 PM.

Re : List of Shopping malls at Rajnagar Extension

Originally posted by dceite View Post
    There is some good news for RNE investors.

After KDPMGI and MR Proview, Himalaya has also announced a shopping comlpex near GD Goenka School. So here is the updated list of launched or to be launched shopping complexes in the region:

1. KDPMGI Polestar
    2. MRProview GNB Plaza
    3. Himalaya City Center

Lets keep updating this thread with any more news of new/upcoming malls in the region.
    An year ago Ajnara sales person told me that they are going to launch a big Mall with multiplex outside the Ajnara Integrity. And this is in addition of some shops which ajnara is already constructing outside Integrity.

A small Shopping Complex outside the river height by Landcraft will be finished by the end of this year. Construction already completed now finishing work started.

A mother Dairy suboutlet is also running nowadays opposite ajnara Grace.

I think the shops from ajnara & small shopping comlex will be benefitial in short term because it will give courage to people to shift in this area for residing. Big malls will take a long time to develop. Because no aggressive builder is doing any serious work for malls. Like GNB by Proview, Proview is just wanting to launch one project after another but dont work seriously on its projects even what they launched an year ago. Himalaya is not a good builder its unprofessional so even if it builds it will not be a quality product. KDPMGI Pole star, KDP people are also not very professional, not committed to their dead lines. Specially KDPMGI sold their almost whole project aunda & People will be surprised that they did not get approvals for their layout plans.

Lets hope some small shopping complexes come up in a year time so the daily needs are fulfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by mohanpruthi View Post
      An year ago Ajnara sales person told me that they are going to launch a big Mall with multiplex outside the Ajnara Integrity. And this is in addition of some shops which ajnara is already constructing outside Integrity.

A small Shopping Complex outside the river height by Landcraft will be finished by the end of this year. Construction already completed now finishing work started.

A mother Dairy suboutlet is also running nowadays opposite ajnara Grace.

I think the shops from ajnara & small shopping comlex will be benefitial in short term because it will give courage to people to shift in this area for residing. Big malls will take a long time to develop. Because no aggressive builder is doing any serious work for malls. Like GNB by Proview, Proview is just wanting to launch one project after another but dont work seriously on its projects even what they launched an year ago. Himalaya is not a good builder its unprofessional so even if it builds it will not be a quality product. KDPMGI Pole star, KDP people are also not very professional, not committed to their dead lines. Specially KDPMGI sold their almost whole project aunda & People will be surprised that they did not get approvals for their layout plans.

Lets hope some small shopping complexes come up in a year time so the daily needs are fulfilled.
      Actually NCR ke log bari bari chamakdar cheejo ke peeche jayeda bhagte hai, becuase such big malls appreciate the property value a lot but actually life ki requirment choti choti chejo se he puri hote hai. I was happy to see that lots of small vendor options established & establishing in RNE, Sabje waale to line laga kar aabhi se beechne lage SG ke paros mai (atleast 20). Don't worry RNE will have all type of options Baare Baare bhi or Choote Choote bhi but wait for few years for Baare Malls.

Comment

Very correctly said saurabh..
        before i used to go out to malls in IP n Kaushambi to buy stuff....but then it just happened tht we went to Ambedkar road once..I was surprised to see most of the stuff is available in gzbd old markets at much decent rates than these malls...be it small stuff/big stuff/branded/local and they offer more variety too...
        I was actually impressed by the stuff available there coz I had a diff impression in my mind abt main gzbd market..but really its worth goin. Even if its jammed(I noted only sometimes!) I still go there

Comment

I think malls help in areas like a secure multiplex and a Grocery outlet (like Food bazaar/ Easyday etc.).
          For other stuff, normal markets are OK.
          I have always found that the Vegetables, Fruites and grocery items are a little subsidized in Easyday/Food bazaar etc. Also, vegetables are somewhat guaranteed to be relateviley safer (I heard that some vegetable vendors in carts sell vegetables with Injected chemicals from Meerut side).
          Also, Malls provide a secure parking cum movie/recreation experience, so its not bad at all to have a Mall in the vicinity of where one lives.

Yes, i have seen the Subzi market outside KDP and SG. Definitly good for daily needs of vegetables but one got to be careful as there were some news reports in Media regarding hormone/injection given fruits and vegetables from Meerut/Moradnagar being sold in NCR.
          Last edited August 14 2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Today I go in Main GZB SVP's Opulent Mall (Only 6KM far from RNE at GT Road near GHANTA G.HAR ), it has BIG BAZAAR with huge variety and public is Oh... I think in lots of lots of thousands, can not even walk easily and have FULL 4 FLOORS (Opulent Big Bazaar is atleast 2 times bigger & have 2 times more variety then EDM Big Bazaar). This is definitely one of the highest variety BIG BAZAAR of NCR. Other then that in Opulent there is also Bharti's only biggest Hyper Market EASY DAY, and this is also one of highest variety Bharti's Hyper Market of NCR, Public in Bharti's Hyper Market is also Tooooooooo Much.

Bharti Retail ink pact with SVP to lease space
            SVP Group has inked a deal with Bharti Retail to lease out space at its shopping mall at Main Ghaziabad.

As part of the agreement, 32,000 sqft of space at the Opulent Mall would be rented to Bharti Retail, where it would set up its retail store.

"This is in line with our long-term plan of being a leading retailer in the region. Opulent would offer the best variety and value across product segments and services," SVP Chairman and Managing Director V K Jindal said.

SVP also said it has signed two other separate agreements with PVR for construction of a three-screen multiplex of 32,000 sqft and with Max Lifestyle for a 10,000 sqft anchor store at the 3.5 lakh sqft Opulent Mall in Ghaziabad.

The 3.5 lakh sqft mall is spread across 2.5 acre of land and the project cost is Rs 100 crore, including cost of land and construction. This now have 45,000 sqft of retail area, 25,000 sqft in food court, besides the 32,000 sqft multiplex.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shopping Mall / Plaza in Ghaziabad, India - shoppingmalls.in

List of Shopping Malls / Plazas in Ghaziabad known so far.

Aditya City Centre Indirapuram
            Aerens Europark NH-24 Road
            AEZ Carnival Country Vaishali
            Angel Mega Mall Kaushambi
            Ansal Plaza Vaishali
            Ashiana Citimall
            Blue Water Mall Vaishali
            East Delhi Mall Kaushambi
            Eros Market Place
            Galaxie Ghaziabad
            Lotus Plaza Indirapuram
            Mahagun Metro Mall Vaishali
            Mark Mall Vasundhara
            Millennium Mall Vasundhara
            MMX Mall Mohan Nagar
            Nipun Wonder Mall Indirapuram
            Pacific Mall Sahibabad
            Park Plaza
            Parsvnath Kaushambi Mall Kaushambi
            Premier Mall Indirapuram
            Reliable City Mall
            Shipra Mall Indirapuram
            Shopprix Mall Kaushambi
            Shopprix Mall Vaishali
            Silver City G.T. Road
            The Opulent Chowdhary Mor
            The WestEnd Mall Kaushambi
            Vasundhara Shoppers Indirapuram

Comment

Yes Saurabh I was at a similar astonishment some time back. Another shocker for me was full menu McDonalds at a small mall near NH24 & NH91 crossing Silver City Mall - had a movie screen too!
              Last edited October 5 2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X