Now that a lot of societies in CR are nearing possession , the next logical discussion would be how is the rental space in these ..I understand a lot of rental activity has picked up there ..do we know how are the rents going ..for 2 bhk / 3 bhk etc ...
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Now that a lot of societies in CR are nearing possession , the next logical discussion would be how is the rental space in these ..I understand a lot of rental activity has picked up there ..do we know how are the rents going ..for 2 bhk / 3 bhk etc ...

As per my friend, in main crossing the RENT of fine size 2BHK is 7,000 and RENT of fine size 3BHK is 10,000 approximately.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    As per my friend, in main crossing the RENT of fine size 2BHK is 7,000 and RENT of fine size 3BHK is 10,000 approximately.

Thanks Saurabh for the info ...is the ppl work in 62 sec Noida who are mostly the people who could be taking thre flats on rent here ..who could be the potential people who would want to stay in CR ?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Saurabh for the info ...is the ppl work in 62 sec Noida who are mostly the people who could be taking thre flats on rent here ..who could be the potential people who would want to stay in CR ?

I guess most people workin in Noida 60+ sectors and ppl working in Gr noida too and maybe some working in the nearby industrial areas of ghzbd.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    I guess most people workin in Noida 60+ sectors and ppl working in Gr noida too and maybe some working in the nearby industrial areas of ghzbd.

I know many of friends who bought flats from different builders and their work place is Noida sector 58 to 63 area. It is really hard and expensive to get rental flats in noida. With CR possession going, public will have another choice apart from IP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    I know many of friends who bought flats from different builders and their work place is Noida sector 58 to 63 area. It is really hard and expensive to get rental flats in noida. With CR possession going, public will have another choice apart from IP.

sounds good , looks like there will be enough people to keep the rental market alive and kicking in CR ..
    CommentQuote
    sounds good , looks like there will be enough people to keep the rental market alive and kicking in CR ..

There will be no rental market problem in CR for sure. GZB is rocking in every locations and this is the fact. For middle class GZB is one of the good place in NCR and will always remain for most of the public.

See below report published in Hindustan times last month, check current population chart and analyze your self that GZB population is near about 50 Lac and more then the SUM of population of (Noida + Gurgaon + Faridabad). During last decade 16 Lac new pubic has been added in GZB which is highest in whole NCR.

CommentQuote
  • Yes, Rentals in noida are way too high nowadays..My friend called me up ystrdy..he's looking for flat on rent Noida 60's sectors mein to jagah nahi hai n then asking for 20-22k for 2BHK...
    Is tht really true ....I cant believe it..I advised him to go to Indirapuram.
    I guess for ppl workin in noida sectors esp 50's n 60's CR is a cheap and great option (if transportation doesnt bother someone much)

On the other hand transportation I wud also say isnt tht big a problem ...u alrdy have all time running NH24 ..whr u can find auto's n all, most of the time...rather wud say ggn se beter transportation hai abhi bhi wahan to(A Li'l exhaggeraed ..hmm? :) )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    Yes, Rentals in noida are way too high nowadays..My friend called me up ystrdy..he's looking for flat on rent Noida 60's sectors mein to jagah nahi hai n then asking for 20-22k for 2BHK...
    Is tht really true ....I cant believe it..I advised him to go to Indirapuram.
    I guess for ppl workin in noida sectors esp 50's n 60's CR is a cheap and great option (if tansportation doesnt bother someone much)

On the other hand transportation I wud say alsi isnt tht big a prblem ...u alrdy have a running NH24 ..whr u can find auto's n all mos of the time...rather wud say ggn se beter transportation hai abhi bhi wahan to(A Li'l exhaggeraed ..hmm? :) )

Good points Saurabh and Max ...Noida is way too expensive specially the sectors around 62 ..
    CommentQuote
    Good points Saurabh and Max ...Noida is way too expensive specially the sectors around 62 ..

I have friends in Noida who stayng in sector 62 area and rental varies from 13k to 20k depends on the location and appartment.
    Yes I also agree that travelling on NH24 is much cheaper as compared to GGN. I know rikshawalla take 100 Rs for 2-3 KM where as shared auto ON 24 will bring you to delhi I.P. Extension in 20/25 RS. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Repost from other thread..

Monday's (August 16-25) ET Wealth highlights Ghaziabad RE prices among others.. seems to be a good benchmark.

Capital Value (Rs/sf):
    Locality, Affordable housing, Premium Housing
    Indrapuram, 3300, 4000
    Vaishali, 3950, 4400
    Vasundhara, 3250, 3700
    CR, 2000, 2250
    RNE, 1600, 1750

Rental Value (Rs/sf/month):
    Indrapuram, 9, 12
    Vaishali, 9, 11
    Vasundhara, 8, 11
    CR, 4, 6
    RNE, 6, 9

Estentially converting into rental value of Rs. 5000 - 7500 per month for a 1200sf 2BHK in Crossing Republik. CR rental price are quite low compared to other areas due to inadequate infra. The rents should increase with a spike once the intra-CR and Noida connecting roads are converted to concrete roads (..though that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon)
    CommentQuote
  • i think rentals will also be down .... due to dumping yard
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    i think rentals will also be down .... due to dumping yard

CR mai rental value already low thee, see below. As my friend rented in RNE (rivers height) and as per info of CR it is sure that RNE already have rental value more then CR for same type of flat.

CR, 4, 6
    RNE, 6, 9
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    CR mai rental value already low thee, see below. As my friend rented in RNE (rivers height) and as per info of CR it is sure that RNE already have rental value more then CR for same type of flat.

CR, 4, 6
    RNE, 6, 9

Not sure about this data but definately don't agree with it. First are we comparing old RNE which is already developed and residential for years with new CR ? secondly someone relaying on newspaper data which is in most of cases are a way of brokers and builder to create false opinions about the area without knowing the facts. As per the figures two bed room flat of approx 1200 super ara is fetching approx 11 K as compared to 7500 K in CR. I agree CR will be around the same but RNE also get the same rental. I live in IP extension Delhi 2 bed room here fetch 14-16k and as per data RNE is not much far behind delhi :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Not sure about this data but definately don't agree with it. First are we comparing old RNE which is already developed and residential for years with new CR ? secondly someone relaying on newspaper data which is in most of cases are a way of brokers and builder to create false opinions about the area without knowing the facts. As per the figures two bed room flat of approx 1200 super ara is fetching approx 11 K as compared to 7500 K in CR. I agree CR will be around the same but RNE also get the same rental. I live in IP extension Delhi 2 bed room here fetch 14-16k and as per data RNE is not much far behind delhi :)

In RNE Rivers height my friend getting Rental 7,000 PM for his Budget RAW MIG ~1000 SF (No Wooden Work) from last 4 months, quality of flats of Rivers height RNE is not good hence actually rent is little bit more than this in RNE.

As for CR Few members posted here on forum 2 month before that current rental in Main CR for 2BHK is 6,000 PM, SEE BELOW.
    Originally Posted by anksankur
    Went to CR on Friday.450 families are living in the original CR flats.Some shops seemed to be open.The shopkeeper was himself a tenant and told me he was paying 6k+maintenance as rent.

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • rental value is increasing in cr day by day. the same (2bhk) flat which was available for rent for 7( including maintenance ) three months before is now available for 10 k(including maintenance ).
    CommentQuote