Hi All,

Need your help and suggestion.

I have a builder floor in Indirapuram.
Its in Mangalam apartments, abhaykhand -3, second floor.
Total 3 floors.
well maintained apartment with complete wooden work is done.

Is being used for personal use only.

Please advise what should be the selling price of this apartment.
One of the dealer said it should be around 37/38.
But I wanted to know the view of experts here who have good knowledge of this area.

Also, in case anybody interested / or knows somebody who is interested, please let me know.
I want to sell it ASAP.

Thanks everyone.
Nitin.
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sorry,
    forgot to mention very important thing :

Its a 2BHK, 1000 sq feet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin.vashi
    I have a builder floor in Indirapuram.
    Its in Mangalam apartments, abhaykhand -3, second floor.
    Total 3 floors.
    well maintained apartment with complete wooden work is done.

Is being used for personal use only.

Please advise what should be the selling price of this apartment.
    One of the dealer said it should be around 37/38.
    But I wanted to know the view of experts here who have good knowledge of this area.

Its a 2BHK, 1000 sq feet

I think being a Building Floor the cost of 38Lac is little bit costly for 2BHK 1000 SF in IP, I think good society 2BHK flats of same size can be purchased in 40-42 Lac in IP. If your broker is really giving you deal at this rate then better to sell of.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks Saurabh.

What do you think would be reasonable price for my apartment?
    CommentQuote
    thanks Saurabh.

What do you think would be reasonable price for my apartment?

In builder floors price is always little bit lower in RESALE and much lesser then the Society flats, as you are already in contact with broker hence he can give you better idea after seeing your flat condition. I think Maximum 34 Lac price will be more justified for 2BHK 1000 SF in IP, if quality of your builder floor is really good and have front Road / Park facing.
    CommentQuote
  • I think this Manglam apartment is not that builder floor as built up on plots.. It is low rise society, gated community with little park and open/free parking. According to Aditya builder's web site its thr project initially started by GDA and finished by Aditya. Location is nice, If dealer is saying 37-38 then deal can be materilized ~34-36L.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohin9
    I think this Manglam apartment is not that builder floor as built up on plots.. It is low rise society, gated community with little park and open/free parking. According to Aditya builder's web site its thr project initially started by GDA and finished by Aditya. Location is nice, If dealer is saying 37-38 then deal can be materilized ~34-36L.

Yes Rohin.
    You are right.
    It is a low rise ,gated community with park and a little open parking space.
    My apartment is just opposite of this parking/open space which gives a feeling of relatively more openness and airy then other apartments in the society. The construction quality is good too.
    Thanks for replying.

Thanks,
    Nitin.
    CommentQuote
    Yes Rohin.
    You are right.
    It is a low rise ,gated community with park and a little open parking space.
    My apartment is just opposite of this parking/open space which gives a feeling of relatively more openness and airy then other apartments in the society. The construction quality is good too.
    Thanks for replying.

Thanks,
    Nitin.

I have seen this area and about 34-36 lacs is a good deal for 2BHK floor. If you are getting 38 Lacs for this and you want to sell it, please go ahead as its a good price. Only my opinion...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nitin ,

Have u sold out yr house ? Please inform ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by A_Soni
    Hi Nitin ,

Have u sold out yr house ? Please inform ....

Yes.
    I was about to update this thread about the same.
    I sold the floor yesterday.
    The deal was closed at 37.1

Thanks everyone for your inputs and help.

Nitin.
    CommentQuote
    Yes.

Nitin.

Congratulations.. You got good RESALE Price for your Indirapuram 2BHK BUILDER FLOOR of 1000 SF Area..... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Congratulations.. You got good RESALE Price for your Indirapuram 2BHK BUILDER FLOOR of 1000 SF Area..... :)

Thanks Saurabh bhai.

For an end user the location of my apartment was very convenient, moreover, it had newly made semi-modular kitchen with complete tiles work (upto the door height) in both the bathrooms.
    I think these were the winning point in my deal.

Nitin.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Saurabh bhai.

For an end user the location of my apartment was very convenient, moreover, it had newly made semi-modular kitchen with complete tiles work (upto the door height) in both the bathrooms.
    I think these were the winning point in my deal.

Nitin.

Congrats Nitin.
    Overall Indirapuram market is quite hot these days. I am also getting decent offers for my flat which are worth considering. Earlier even brokers were shying away from even listing it in market.
    CommentQuote
    Yes.

Nitin.

You got a very good price....Congratulations !!
    CommentQuote