i am getting a 2bhk readytomove in ashiana in rne on the 14th floor and today sat down to finalise it when i had to argue with the guy at the reception who told me the society did not have power back up for more than 1 kva and thus no airconditioners would work with the official powercut of 4-5 hours daily in gaziabad,he said that they did not have the load fascilities and that only when 40-50 families demand then they will provide which will take another 4-5 months.all other builders in the entire rne area are providing this facility even when their towers are under construction.
i wanted to finalise the flat but could not do so due to this incompetency by the builder.
now i really really liked the flat but i dont know what to make out of this situation ,maybe i could go to the builders head office and complain or just buy the flat and later on if they dont give extra back then threaten them to take them to court where they should be compelled even via a police complaint to react and give proper facilitates to the buyers (this holds true if they mention extra power back up is given and is optional in the agreement).
guys just help me out as to what to do next as i really want to finalise this flat!!!!!!!???????

ok yes its ashiana so people anyone from ashiana
in rne cna help me to understand why these not so stupid people have become so stupid as not to provide powerback up of more than 1 kva at the present moments giving lame excuses as to there is no demand by the residents which i refuse to believe considering in summers 3000 plus people will die in heat in the middle of the night mr ashiana builders .also if they havent thought of it then they are further spoiling their reputation also by not allowing more than one car parking and also no visitors parking.

any people living or owning flats in Ashiana in rne can comment the status on this issue there then it will be helpful!thank you
Read more
86 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think you are becoming a bit frustrated. rather then writing in different forum, you should talk to Ashiana and take your decision. Ashiana is not the only builder in RNE. you have to decide what is important for you and what is available.

There is no point in getting too aggressive in the forum
    CommentQuote
  • I can not understand you. At one side you are even ready to take Builder floor which mostly has no parking facility and no power backup (not even 1 KVA) and on other side you give hard words to a society which give 1KVA backup & 1Car parking. Liking & Disliking of any society is normal thing for any person and better to left that society and search other. GZB forum has much better members who say every thing maturely & politely , yaar issko Noida / GGN ke tarahe RUDE mat banaoo. Ashiana society will handle car parking type of issues definitely in future kuch time to do society ko setup hone mai.

You can search SVP / KDP , it is giving more power backup I think.
    CommentQuote
  • Thread starter, please use proper words before writing any thread. Fraud means something different than what you described here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav1506
    i am getting a 2bhk readytomove in ashiana in rne on the 14th floor and today sat down to finalise it
    Baseless. Ashiana Palm Court does not have ANY option of 2 BHK in their entire project. They only have 3 BHK's. I am in real doubts ! Did you really visit Ashiana Palm Court? In your earlier post you said your budget is 25L Max. and Ashiana is not available for less than 34L including registry. Have you increased your budget to 9 L.

when i had to argue with the guy at the reception who told me the society did not have power back up for more than 1 kva
    Again Baseless. Ashiana clearly categorizes this project as Affordable Middle Class Housing. So the option of 4-5 KVA is never required by middle class people.

and thus no airconditioners would work
    Who said, you can't run AC's with 1 KVA load. Boss do your homework 1st. A 1 Ton AC works like magic with 1 KVA. I have got 2 AC's in my flat. One is 1.5 Ton, and 2nd is 1 Ton.Incase of Powercut we use our 1 Ton AC.

with the official powercut of 4-5 hours daily in gaziabad,
    Again, its very hard for me to believe that you have really visited Ashiana's office yesterday. Because if you would have visited, Ashiana guys must have clearly told you, that Ashiana is the 1st builder in RNE, who have got 33000 KVA Load. And currently since last 8 months of my living in APC, the powercut is never more than 4-5 hours in the ENTIRE WEEK. Trust me my Power Backup bill is less than Rs 500/Month. How could have they not told you this, when they know this.

he said that they did not have the load fascilities and that only when 40-50 families demand then they will provide which will take another 4-5 months.all other builders in the entire rne area are providing this facility even when their towers are under construction.
    Baseless & Mis-Interpretation. Ashiana Palm Court currently has a load of 700 KVA, among 440 Flats. So if 1 KVA per flat is given at the time of purchase, they still have 260 KVA left. Include 50 KVA load for Lifts and Common Area backup, and still you are left with 210 KVA. Ashiana guys have clearly started all the customers, that once their construction work is 100% complete, they would auction the left over loads to the residents. But with the current scenario, all the 140 residents are happy with 1 KVA, and are not interested in additional load. Mr. Vaishali Builder Floor, I guess you wanted to opt for a Inverter in a builder floor, which along with 2 Batteries would never give you 1.4 KVA, that too only for 3 hours.

i wanted to finalize the flat but could not do so due to this incompetency by the builder.
    Do you call it in-competency. Maybe. But I call this 100% Honesty, to state all the facts clearly before any customer decides finally.

now i really really liked the flat but i don't know what to make out of this situation ,maybe i could go to the builders head office and complain or just buy the flat and later on if they don't give extra back then threaten them to take them to court where they should be compelled even via a police complaint to react and give proper facilitates to the buyers (this holds true if they mention extra power back up is given and is optional in the agreement).
    They don't give this fact in the agreement my friend. Its only the mutual understanding. I may not be a professional lawyer, but I can assure you 100% you can never go to court, for this :bab (59)::bab (59):
    guys just help me out as to what to do next as i really want to finalize this flat!!!!!!!???????
    I guess Ashiana is not a suitable flat for you. I suggest you to explore a 4 BHK penthouse in KW Shriti or VVIP Addresses, wherein its compulsory to buy 7 KVA Backup load, and 2 car parkings.

ok yes its ashiana so people anyone from ashiana.
    Yes I am from Ashiana, and my replies are inline to your comments.

in rne cna help me to understand why these not so stupid people have become so stupid as not to provide powerback up of more than 1 kva at the present moments giving lame excuses as to there is no demand by the residents which i refuse to believe considering in summers 3000 plus people will die in heat in the middle of the night mr ashiana builders .
    Ha Ha Ha Ha !!! Yaar Sach Sach batao.....Kya tum Ashiana ke office sach mein gaye they........3000 Residents !!!!!! He He He He......3000 Flats ki society abhi tak RNE mein ek hi hai...aur woh hai Officer's City. Ashiana Palm Court is just 440 flats.
    And Yes, Me and other 139 residents, have not died till now, and living very happily even after summers, and enjoying monsoons at the fullest.

also if they havent thought of it then they are further spoiling thier reputation also by not allowing more than one car parking and also no visitors parking.what can i say?beware of the ashiana dogs!
    Spoiling their Reputation !! I would say they are being honest, is not overselling the parking space like other builders. Ashiana has the space for 220 cars in Open, and Rest 220 Cars in Basement. They dont' have space to sell additional parking. Currently at Ashiana about 30+ residents have got 2 cars including me. And Ashiana is helping us fully to park our 2nd cars near the entrance gate, with 1 Gaurd(Free of cost), to keep an eye on all the cars 24/7.

any people living or owning flats in ashiana in rne can comment the status on this issue there then itl be helpful!thank you
    Ab bhi kuch batane ki jaroorat hai kya ????
    Aur Haan......Yaar tum Builder floor mein hi theek ho.....As without any visit you are using Languages like, DOG, FOOL, STUPID......Fir to society culture mein tum adjust hi nahi ho payoge.....Residents would Boy-cott you. He He He ....LOLZZZZ

Abhinav Sahaab......Aap kya karna chahate ho....Na Mujhe samajh mein aa raha hai....Na forum ke kisi member ko.....Khud hi aap contradictory baatein karte ho(As specified by Saurabh Bhai).
    I am a current resident of Ashiana, and living very happily since last 8 months now. At 1st I thought not to reply to this post, but then I thought I may be during wrong, as I strongly support Anti-Corruption and Anna Hazare .

Dear Member: all the issues are base less. Please find my replies inline.
    CommentQuote
  • In this time of RE dealing with the builders, the problem you mentioned looks like a cakewalk. Just relax and decide what is good for you. If you like the property, then go for it and I don't think that lack of additional power back-up at the initial stages should make you change your decision. How much I know, Ashiana is a good builder and if you have an issue then take it to the head office and make them write this clause in the agreement before giving the check.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    In this time of RE dealing with the builders, the problem you mentioned looks like a cakewalk. Just relax and decide what is good for you. If you like the property, then go for it and I don't think that lack of additional power back-up at the initial stages should make you change your decision. How much I know, Ashiana is a good builder and if you have an issue then take it to the head office and make them write this clause in the agreement before giving the check.

Guy is not serious he is actually just making fun, he has not purchased in Aashiana Palm Court. If he do not like few facility of Aashiana in RNE then he can also search other builders also. Guy has not purchased or visited the Aashiana Palm Court then how it make sense to say that Buillder a Fraud. In NCR there are large number of Locations as well as builders and all have their own UPs & DOWNs. Only 1 or 2 TOP MOST flat remains left to SELL in Aashiana, ab ek ya doo flat ke liye Aashiana appna BBA to change karne se rahe, so better search other builders or NCR Locations.

Sometimes a person who miss the right opportunity at right time also becomes frustrated and then start blaming to others. It is also normal human psychology. Daag to Chand mai bhi hai, usko blame kya karna, hai to hai mat dekho Chand ko Taare deko raat mai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Guy is not serious he is actually just making fun, he has not purchased in Aashiana Palm Court. If he do not like few facility of Aashiana in RNE then he can also search other builders also. Guy has not purchased or visited the Aashiana Palm Court then how it make sense to say that Buillder a Fraud. In NCR there are large number of Locations as well as builders and all have their own UPs & DOWNs. Only 1 or 2 TOP MOST flat remains left to SELL in Aashiana, ab ek ya doo flat ke liye Aashiana appna BBA to change karne se rahe, so better search other builders or NCR Locations.

Sometimes a person who miss the right opportunity at right time also becomes frustrated and then start blaming to others. It is also normal human psychology. Daag to Chand mai bhi hai, usko blame kya karna, hai to hai mat dekho Chand ko Taare deko raat mai.

Saahi bola Saurabh Bhai......Pehele yeh Bandha 25L mein Vaishali mein Builder Floor khoj raha tha....then he came to know that nothing is available below 40L even for a old construction...Uski Frustration baad gayi.....Fir Bechaara RNE aaya....Yahan usne dekha hoga ki 2 BHK bhi 30L se kaam nahi hai......Frustration increased to the next level.....Then he came to know that RTM options are either sold out or not available......Fir yeh baandha apne aape se bahaar ho gaya.....aur bina matlab ke builder's to Gaaliyaan nikaal raha hai.....Samajh sakte hai sab is beechare ki frustration
    CommentQuote
  • Friends Please ignore such member who says 2 BHK in APC( complete lie) & He thinks Ashiana is non competent or Non professional(no body will agree).
    CommentQuote
  • Don't worry guys, Moderator has changed the title to "ASHIANA BUILDERS IN RAJ NAGAR EXTENSION?" without really big issues we can not say someone to FRAUD. Thanks Moderator for changing the Thread Title.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Don't worry guys, Moderator has changed the title to "ASHIANA BUILDERS IN RAJ NAGAR EXTENSION?" without really big issues we can not say someone to FRAUD. Thanks Moderator for changing the Thread Title.

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • re :ashish you are false and aggressive as there is a point here

Originally Posted by Ashish_Leo
    Abhinav Sahaab......Aap kya karna chahate ho....Na Mujhe samajh mein aa raha hai....Na forum ke kisi member ko.....Khud hi aap contradictory baatein karte ho(As specified by Saurabh Bhai).
    I am a current resident of Ashiana, and living very happily since last 8 months now. At 1st I thought not to reply to this post, but then I thought I may be during wrong, as I strongly support Anti-Corruption and Anna Hazare .

Dear Member: all the issues are base less. Please find my replies inline.

dear ashish agreed that the post is incorrect as only 3bhk is being offered but yes the astonishing thing about ashiana is really that there power back up and parking problem is not justified as i have been to ashiana.so atleast we are all sharing and getting to know more about the society and tomorrow are able to make the correct decisions based on such facts,there is no nedd to get aggresive on this forum.and btw how does a 1 ton ie a 1kw ac which uses 1.2 kw to run (.2 kw extra for ac fan) can take the load of 1kva power back up.cmon yaar u r talking falsely just because u stay there that does not mean others do not get the right to express thier views as it will only help large families who depend on ac as thier children have to go to school the next day and others have to go for jobs the next day and want a good night sleep.i think it is a valid argument and the builder is lacking beehind in providing these facilities !yes one should not use words like fraud but what do u make of those huge posters advertising 100% power back considering in the end ur family have to live in the heat with 1 kva ,!if builder would have kept this in mind then residents would not face trouble as they pay lacks on maintainances every month so does this mean now extra power back up arrangements will have to be maid via thier own money as in only agreement is 25000 per kva!theres a point here dude !:bab (4):
    also there is an official daily power cut of 4 hours in gaziabad including rne so how can u give false info to the members of the forum telling them it is only 4-5 hours in a week man!this is absolutely wrong as if rne was so much developed like delhi than everyone would pack up n start living there ,infact ask any dealer or resident there n theyl agree its 4 hours daily power cut in rne!guys ashish just because he stays there is becoming frusterated n giving all soughts of false info to people!
    yeh bandaah sahi bol raha hai par tum samjho na bhaiya ki jaha bijli nahi aati aur thanda nahi hota waha laxmi aur sukh kaise aayga jaldi mere dost!so time to stop arguing everyone and sinde u live there then lets all go to ashiana builders n demand for more power back up as even i want to buy a flat there !good to know u stay there then atleast we can demand together!
    CommentQuote
  • re: please ban member ashish who is using abusive language and arguments on post

excuse me but ashish if you dont want to answer then dont but dont tell the mod to ban as he should actually ban you because you are acting selfish by not sharing info that is important for an end user ,im only tryingh to state facts here which will help me and other forum members find out details about the builder projects they invest in in rne so buddy no need to get frusterated as this is not decreasing the appreciation value of your flat.atleast dont complain like a bachha to the mod as i have used no abusive language and dont pile on unnecessarily,please read the post before passing comments.
    however i am not desperate to buy but only sharing facts about capacity of the project which a lot of end users should take into consideration before buying the flat of thier dreams.
    however one good thing i do appreciate about ashish is that he has given his address and electricity bill to all of us which is very good n i respect him for that but he should clearly discuss issues here and not point fingers in a hurry.
    if he knows that a 1 ton ac does work in a 1kva back up then maybe there is something wrong here as the equation only does not fit.but ashish if youre sure that a 1 ton ac works in ashiana builders 1 kva power back up smoothly then please clear this point ,unnecessarily making banning remarks will not help.ur help is appreciated man after all we have to live under the same roof!take it easy as forum members are benefiting from this discussion dude and there is nothing abusive about it!so be it pal! :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • re ashish

dear iref,
    the member ashish is very argumentative and refuses to listen to other peoples point of views about different capacities of builder projects in rne,just because he stays in one which is not providing more than 1 kva back up .if he does not want to discuss then he should not answer !however if he wants to help he is most welcome to and it is appreciated by everyone and also other people who want to buy ashiana on resale!stating facts here !:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abi3060
    excuse me but ashish if you dont want to answer then dont but dont tell the mod to ban as he should actually ban you because you are acting selfish by not sharing info that is important for an end user ,im only tryingh to state facts here which will help me and other forum members find out details about the builder projects they invest in in rne so buddy no need to get frusterated as this is not decreasing the appreciation value of your flat.atleast dont complain like a bachha to the mod as i have used no abusive language and dont pile on unnecessarily,please read the post before passing comments.
    however i am not desperate to buy but only sharing facts about capacity of the project which a lot of end users should take into consideration before buying the flat of thier dreams.
    however one good thing i do appreciate about ashish is that he has given his address and electricity bill to all of us which is very good n i respect him for that but he should clearly discuss issues here and not point fingers in a hurry.
    if he knows that a 1 ton ac does work in a 1kva back up then maybe there is something wrong here as the equation only does not fit.but ashish if youre sure that a 1 ton ac works in ashiana builders 1 kva power back up smoothly then please clear this point ,unnecessarily making banning remarks will not help.ur help is appreciated man after all we have to live under the same roof!take it easy as forum members are benefiting from this discussion dude and there is nothing abusive about it!so be it pal! :bab (59):

Abhinash: There is nothing to be argumentative. The point which I & All the other Active Ghaziabad Forum wants to make here, is that, if you are so much against 1 KWA Power Backup and Parking issues, then why are you exploring Ashiana at all. Everyone here is free to make their personal POV, no doubts about it. If you are not interested in the project you should move on. And things like opening eyes of new buyers--My Friend Ashiana Palm Court is fully sold out project, there is no advantage in discussing this fact, when there is no option to buy directly thru builder. People who would buy thru re-sale, has to accept all the terms of builders, which was accepted by 1st Allottee.
    Your statement seems, as if you are an RWA member of APC, and want to fight for your right.LOLZZZZ hehehehehehe
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abi3060
    dear iref,
    the member ashish is very argumentative and refuses to listen to other peoples point of views about different capacities of builder projects in rne,just because he stays in one which is not providing more than 1 kva back up .if he does not want to discuss then he should not answer !however if he wants to help he is most welcome to and it is appreciated by everyone and also other people who want to buy ashiana on resale!stating facts here !:bab (22):

Abhi3060 Also suspended:bab (3):.....heheheheh...LOLZ....
    This guy is really frustrated of himself, and trying to make other frustrate aswell.

Thanks Mod
    CommentQuote