Dear forum

i had visited CR today, its my first trip to the township. a bit far from Indirapuram and definetly congested approach i.e. NH24 has some bottlenecks. CR itself looks very impressive, a massive, nice well maintained area. The most of the flats are near to completion and CR, mahagun, supertech have started offering possession or gonna start soon. The central circle seems nice (i can imagine it as CP of crossings in future) The area has huge construction, golf course and many more facilities, as claimed by builders. A lake is almost ready, a few societies have presence of natives.

I visited super tech 1090sq ft is offered for 25L (inclusive of all) RTM and 2200Rs per sq ft under construction projects

Mahagun M seems huge itself, getting ready for final touches before handing over in some of the towers.

Saviour has started construction but will take time to complete.

The CR have few shops for basic needs as karyana, medicine etc.

Roads are not so good and not so bad, the reason could be heavy construction in the area and monsoon.

This is in brief about CR.
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My query to the forum is that:

1. I have a budget of 30-35L.... in IP none of the societies are in my range....even i stretched the budget till 38-40L for IP but no good options than Jaipuria or Niho types. ( i ll discuss in detail in other thread) , considering this is CR is a good option?

2. Can i expect some appreciation in near future and a peaceful life for at least 5 years, as after that i might think of moving abroad.

3. What are the issues CR is facing apart from covering that some old poor part of GHZ... and 11kms distance 4m Delhi border.

Please advise , looking forward to hear from you all!
    CommentQuote
  • frinds i hv visited the place twice.. in mood to finalise... every time i reach NH24 i drop the idea.. the road is very congested with lots of bttleneck. rude rikshaw.. cattles... it take minimum 30 - 40 to cross that strech from up gate to Cr..some time u cant predict time on that road. if it is a serious jam..

Other issue is no good schooling and medical faciiy around..if u have a kid.. it will be ig inconvenient..

If NH 24 comes out in 6 or 8 lane the ppreciation is bound to happen in the rnge of 30-40%.. but the raod may take min of 5 years..

rest u decide.. the NH 24 is big no for the place.

Originally Posted by ysingh11
    My query to the forum is that:

1. I have a budget of 30-35L.... in IP none of the societies are in my range....even i stretched the budget till 38-40L for IP but no good options than Jaipuria or Niho types. ( i ll discuss in detail in other thread) , considering this is CR is a good option?

2. Can i expect some appreciation in near future and a peaceful life for at least 5 years, as after that i might think of moving abroad.

3. What are the issues CR is facing apart from covering that some old poor part of GHZ... and 11kms distance 4m Delhi border.

Please advise , looking forward to hear from you all!
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Pawan Thanks 4 ur feedback

same phase I am going through .... I liked the place and prices much more.

I wonder if CR is offering some schools inside the complex, not so sure!

Yes bottle neck is really frustrating and specially poor localities around the road , cattles, rickshaws and many more difficulties.

But again considering my pocket, shall I expect some change in short term, is project is viable considering its not yet undertaken by GDA. ( bit concerned, if buiders finished thier work and after selling all they skip away) who will provide and take care of the basic infrastructure in that case:bab (38):) Only hoping its not gonna happen:bab (22):

The builders also told a another link to Noida through Gaur Noida extension, and told its very nearby, any idea?

Above all not today but whats the Future of the project?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Few points in favour of CR.

-Prices are still in reach and quality of flats delivered by builder like assotech , mahagun ,prateek are good.
    -Most of users of CR are end users so expect lot of people movign to CR by diwali and end of the year. So it won't be a dead place in year 2012.
    -Internal roads of CR is controlled by CR themselves and expect a very good local roads once most of construction is over in apparments.
    -It is a good small global city with basic facilities. Also whole CR has been planned in one instance so its better planned then IP.
    - I understand in main Gzb there are many good school and hospital but definatly not like delhi schools or hospitals.

Negatives
    - It is near to GBZ factories on Nh24 and specially Mahagun seems to be very close to NH24.
    - Road from ABES college to CR is narrow and also open Nallah is very close to CR.
    - Roads are in real bad condition and GZB authority need to have focus on CR area.
    - Water is hard.

I do have my flat in assotech the nest and that's why I am able to give you detailed feedback. We have been told three years back that NH24 widening project is to be started but never happend and now they are talking about expressway on Nh24. You can't really trust this time but still can be hopeful.

For me CR still better option then RNE as both have same issues of road network but otherwise CR is more reachable to Noida , GN and Delhi so even I change job in this region I don't need to worry about house change.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any definitive decision on the dumping ground issue here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    Pawan Thanks 4 ur feedback

same phase I am going through .... I liked the place and prices much more.

I wonder if CR is offering some schools inside the complex, not so sure!
    Yes they have a school in plan but not started yet and you really can't wait for school to built then put your kid in same school. You better check school in GHZ as it's very near to this place.
    Yes bottle neck is really frustrating and specially poor localities around the road , cattles, rickshaws and many more difficulties.
    Yes that's a valid concern but you can't avoid this in GZB anywhere.

But again considering my pocket, shall I expect some change in short term, is project is viable considering its not yet undertaken by GDA. ( bit concerned, if buiders finished thier work and after selling all they skip away) who will provide and take care of the basic infrastructure in that case:bab (38):) Only hoping its not gonna happen:bab (22):
    CR is responsible for internal roads as they own the whole area of CR. They are charging maintenance charges for it's maintenance.
    The builders also told a another link to Noida through Gaur Noida extension, and told its very nearby, any idea?
    No idea , don't trust builder but ask them to take you to the point he is taking about.
    Above all not today but whats the Future of the project?

Future is people will have to struggle for 3-4 years for road and power cuts and once Nh24 expressway is done and Dabri Power station is ready(I am hopeful) then they can have sigh of relief.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    Is there any definitive decision on the dumping ground issue here?

Please check croma.org and you should get details of dumping ground status. It has been surely moved from the place.
    CommentQuote
  • CR is also good option, all depends upon personal choice. It is not good to say that GZB schools are not as good as Delhi, RNE is new area but still have World class schools like GD Goenka , DPS , Ryan International just 0 to 5 KM far. Amity International Vasundhara is also good school, DPS has around 4 Branches in GZB.

Wikimapia - Educations Institution Density around 0 to 6 KM radius from RNE including GD Goenka , DPS , Ryan...

One surprising fact, Current Rent in RNE for same size of flat is around 20% higher then Main Crossing Republic, this is really surprising to me.

One surprising fact, Current Rent in RNE for same size of flat is around 20% higher then Main Crossing Republic, this is really surprising to me.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    CR is also good option, all depends upon personal choice. It is not good to say that GZB schools are not as good as Delhi, RNE is new area but still have World class schools like GD Goenka , DPS , Ryan International just 0 to 5 KM far. Amity International Vasundhara is also good school, DPS has around 4 Branches in GZB.

Wikimapia - Educations Institution Density around 0 to 6 KM radius from RNE including GD Goenka , DPS , Ryan...

Sorry Saurabh I didn't meant to degrade GZB school but when I said they are not as good then I was comparing them with DPS RK Puram, Modern School , Sarder Patel School.. I don't want to start another debate here believe me rest of DPS are no worth and Ryan internation is not great school either.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Sorry Saurabh I didn't meant to degrade GZB school but when I said they are not as good then I was comparing them with DPS RK Puram, Modern School , Sarder Patel School.. I don't want to start another debate here believe me rest of DPS are no worth and Ryan internation is not great school either.

No problem , Yes DPS RK Puram is best in whole NCR no doubt. But for us there are lots of good branded schools in GZB also where we can give good education to our kids, rest all depends upon parents & kids himself. In actual knowledge neither DPS RK Puram nor DPS Rajnagar GZB can help more, it upon individual. Facilitity wise DPS Rajnagar is even better than others , check at your own.

DPS RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD

DPS Raj Nagar Situated amidst quiet sylvan surroundings ideal for a teaching-learning experience, it is just about 4-5 Km from the central part of Ghaziabad. DPS Raj Nagar has spared no expense in making its facilities one of the best in the country. The driving philosophy behind this is that we want our students to feel at home and participate in the teaching-learning process in a comfortable and ambient environment. Each and every facet of the infrastructure has been therefore meticulously planned and executed to perfection.

School Building

Designed by a leading architectural firm in India, DPS Raj Nagar will establish itself as one of the best designed school campuses in India. Flanked on all sides with wide open spaces, it presents an inspiring facade of sheer white and sparkling glass sheets. The building has a circular ramp to allow access to all floors to specially abled students as DPS Raj Nagar believes in being an inclusive school offering equal opportunities to all.

Classrooms

Classrooms are spread over its 4 floors. Affording ambient natural lighting, each classroom is equipped with ergonomic furniture to make learning free from fatigue. Fully networked with the central server, each classroom has smart-boards which seamlessly integrate archived multimedia content for teachers to recall and display for faster and better grasp of the topic being taught. The Wi-fi campus will ensure that senior students can access the internet for research purposes.

Laboratories

Since DPS Raj Nagar will be focusing on scientific learning, special emphasis has been laid on construction of laboratories dedicated to different subjects like physics, chemistry and biology. There is provision for a maths-lab and a social science laboratory. All laboratories are equipped with odern lab equipments and highest levels of safety procedures have been integrated to assure safe learning.

Resource Centres

DPS Raj Nagar will have two Resource Centres stocked with huge reference material in the form of books, periodicals, science journals and CDs with multimedia content for both junior and senior students. Each resource centre will have computer consoles with broadband connectivity to allow students instant supervised access to the knowledge based on the internet.

Other Details

Total Land Area: 12 Acres

No. of Classrooms: 64 No. (First Phase)

Size of the Classroom: 612 Sq. Ft.

Strength of Classroom: Nursery: 26; Prep: 30; Class I onwards: 36

Total Built Up Area: 1,90,000 Sq. Ft.

No. of Labs: 8 + 6 Computer labs

Library: Two Libraries of 3400 Sq. Ft. each.

Auditorium: Indoor with airconditioning; capacity of 320 students

Recreational - Multipurpose Hall of 9500 sq. ft.

Swimming pool of Olympic Standards – size 82’-0” X 35’-0”

Separate Toddlers pool of 400 Sq. ft.

Courtyard Areas: 10,000 Sq. ft. - 2 no.

Toddlers Play Area (Children Play Area) of 7200 Sq. Ft.

Lift in each Academic Block.

2 Lawn Tennis Courts of International Standards in 8 Layer synthetic surfaces.

2 Basket Ball Courts of International Standards in 8 Layer synthetic surfaces.

400M Track with 4 Lanes and Football field in the centre.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    No problem , Yes DPS RK Puram is best in whole NCR no doubt. But for us there are lots of good branded schools in GZB also where we can give good education to our kids, rest all depends upon parents & kids himself. In actual knowledge neither DPS RK Puram nor DPS Rajnagar GZB can help more, it upon individual. Facilitity wise DPS Rajnagar is even better than others , check at your own.

DPS RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD

DPS Raj Nagar Situated amidst quiet sylvan surroundings ideal for a teaching-learning experience, it is just about 4-5 Km from the central part of Ghaziabad. DPS Raj Nagar has spared no expense in making its facilities one of the best in the country. The driving philosophy behind this is that we want our students to feel at home and participate in the teaching-learning process in a comfortable and ambient environment. Each and every facet of the infrastructure has been therefore meticulously planned and executed to perfection.

School Building

Designed by a leading architectural firm in India, DPS Raj Nagar will establish itself as one of the best designed school campuses in India. Flanked on all sides with wide open spaces, it presents an inspiring facade of sheer white and sparkling glass sheets. The building has a circular ramp to allow access to all floors to specially abled students as DPS Raj Nagar believes in being an inclusive school offering equal opportunities to all.

Classrooms

Classrooms are spread over its 4 floors. Affording ambient natural lighting, each classroom is equipped with ergonomic furniture to make learning free from fatigue. Fully networked with the central server, each classroom has smart-boards which seamlessly integrate archived multimedia content for teachers to recall and display for faster and better grasp of the topic being taught. The Wi-fi campus will ensure that senior students can access the internet for research purposes.

Laboratories

Since DPS Raj Nagar will be focusing on scientific learning, special emphasis has been laid on construction of laboratories dedicated to different subjects like physics, chemistry and biology. There is provision for a maths-lab and a social science laboratory. All laboratories are equipped with odern lab equipments and highest levels of safety procedures have been integrated to assure safe learning.

Resource Centres

DPS Raj Nagar will have two Resource Centres stocked with huge reference material in the form of books, periodicals, science journals and CDs with multimedia content for both junior and senior students. Each resource centre will have computer consoles with broadband connectivity to allow students instant supervised access to the knowledge based on the internet.

Other Details

Total Land Area: 12 Acres

No. of Classrooms: 64 No. (First Phase)

Size of the Classroom: 612 Sq. Ft.

Strength of Classroom: Nursery: 26; Prep: 30; Class I onwards: 36

Total Built Up Area: 1,90,000 Sq. Ft.

No. of Labs: 8 + 6 Computer labs

Library: Two Libraries of 3400 Sq. Ft. each.

Auditorium: Indoor with airconditioning; capacity of 320 students

Recreational - Multipurpose Hall of 9500 sq. ft.

Swimming pool of Olympic Standards – size 82’-0” X 35’-0”

Separate Toddlers pool of 400 Sq. ft.

Courtyard Areas: 10,000 Sq. ft. - 2 no.

Toddlers Play Area (Children Play Area) of 7200 Sq. Ft.

Lift in each Academic Block.

2 Lawn Tennis Courts of International Standards in 8 Layer synthetic surfaces.

2 Basket Ball Courts of International Standards in 8 Layer synthetic surfaces.

400M Track with 4 Lanes and Football field in the centre.

with so much of details there is no question of arguments :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    with so much of details there is no question of arguments :bab (59):

Yaar koi arguments nahi hai, kam se kam Current Schools / Hospitals / Internal Infra / Railways / Current Metro distance / Closeness from Delhi by 3 different direction Anand Vihar, Dilshad Garden , Wazirabad / Distance from all ISBT / ..... RNE scores over CR for sure.

CR is more close from Noida by 4 KM then RNE but again NH-24 has chock Traffic Jam during working hours up to Noida (around 1 to 1.5 Hours long Jam quite often in working hours).

DPS RK Puram ki tulna to Gurgaon / Noida ke bhi kisi aache se aache college se nahe kar sakte then why from RNE or GZB.
    CommentQuote
  • RE:SAURABH

yaar saurabh you keep on insisting that there is very heavy clogged jams from cr towards delhi kalekhan and noida till the delhi border but it never ever seemed to me as i was a regular visitor to cr sometime back in july as my friend lives there but i never ever witnesses chaotic jams even in peak office hours from 6 to 8 pm.there may be a bottle neck for about 10 minutes once in a while but nothing major.i know you insist on rne being better which is valid but then the nh24 is subject to heavy development in the coming years and noida extension will also be ready 3 years down the line .also there are small shops and shopping complex for vegetables(there is also the shahberi village and market and also availability of labour to employ in the village lets saY A COOK OR SOMEONE and other stuff in crossing republic which rne does not have .NOIDA AND GREATER NOIDA IS EASILY APPROACHABLE FROM THE NOIDA EXTENSION SIDE.I WONDER HOW ONE WILL GO TO NOIDA FROM RNE AS ONE WILL HAVE TO FIRST COME TO VAISHALI METRO ROAD AND THEN FROM THERE TAKE THE NOIDA GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR WELCOME SIGN ROAD WHICH IS AGAIN VERY CROWDED ,SO I DONT SEE HOW U HAVE DIVERTED FROM THE POSITIVES OF CR !I AGREE THAT RNE IS ALSO GOOD AND GIVES FRESH LOOK BUT CR IS GOOD INTERMS OF LOCATION TO JOB SERVICE POPLE OF NOIDA BEING THE HUB OF EMPLOYMENT !U ARE MOST WELCOME TO DIFFER BUT DO U ATLEAST AGREE WITH ME BROTHER?
    CommentQuote