Hi All

Plz suggest me if Divyansh pratham in Indirapuram is a good project to buy a flat ? The current price is BSP 3600 rs psf + other charges.

Request senior members to plz suggest if this property seems to appreciate and looks promising in another 2 years ? They will be giving posession in mid 2013. I will be taking 80% loan to book the same in CLP if the need be.

Your suggestions would really help me to decide on this as i am really confused nowadays. Though i am totally dependable on home loan but somehow dont want to lose the race in buying a home for myself. Dont know if this would be fruitful for me.

Plz suggest.

Thanks
Abhishek
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • request you guys to plz share your views on this. Will be thankful. Its sort of urgent. Thanks a lot
    CommentQuote
  • No offence but dont you think 3600+other charges for an under construction property in Indirapuram, Gaziabad is an extremely high rate? You get excellent stuff in Noida for that prices...infact below that...so was wondering any special reason you want to buy in gaziabad?
    CommentQuote
  • Plz suggest me what projects in Noida can i look for in that case ? My office is in sector 63 and for a long time i guess i would be working there itself.. then again i am living in indirapuram for past 2 years on rent..i like this area and its sort of developed...noida sec 74 and other areas seem to take a couple of years to get developed...i am actually confused about all this..

do suggest me which project shud i luk into ?

Thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Indirapuram is no doubt a developed place but if you have the budget get something in Noida. Noida will always remain costlier than Indirapuram and the reasons are ovious. Noida is presently affordable and you should give it a try. As you told your office is in sec 63 i would suggest you to look at sector 120 (Prateek Laurel), sector 119 (gaur Grandeur) and sector 121 (homes 121). All these areas are within 3.5 km from sec 63. Plus you will not have the mindless chockablock jams that one has to face when one need to come from Indirapuram to Noida to work! :)

Sector 7x is having land issues plus the area will take quite some time to develop. Sector 120/119 is already semi developed...i mean people are staying in those area...Gaur Grandeur has already given possession for its Phase 1. By the time you get your flat in end 2012/early 2013 huge development will take place further. Visit the area yourself and decide. You will not find it so congested and crowded like Indirapuram. It will never be. That is the USP of Noida. Any query pls ask.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot for the instant response dear. Regarding budget i dont have any cash reserves. I need to take 80% loan for whatever property i buy. I havent actually ever thought of buying a flat for next 5 years or so. So i have always spent whole heartedly on rented apartments. I mean i have lived in one of the best apartments like Ashiana upwan, assotech windsor etc. This has also become a disadvantage to me now when seeing everywhere buy a house i also dont want to miss the bus but look for apartments which would give a high quality living. I currently pay 22k as rent so my frenz advised i should better advise i should better buy a flat and pay EMI instead.

I will surely look for grand graneur and other projects which u advised.

Any other suggestions are most welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Any more suggestion from anyone please?
    CommentQuote
  • what size are you looking for? budget?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi i am looking for something within the all inclusive range of Rs. 3200 psf. If i get a resale price of 3200 psf for Divyansh pratham should i go ahead with this ? The posession is in July 2013 as per the builders.
    CommentQuote
  • The budget is around 40-42 lacs. Need to take a home loan actually but as i am already paying a rent of 20k per month so feel like its better to pay EMI instead and book in some decent project with the earliest possible posession
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    Hi i am looking for something within the all inclusive range of Rs. 3200 psf. If i get a resale price of 3200 psf for Divyansh pratham should i go ahead with this ? The posession is in July 2013 as per the builders.

Give a try to RNE. Free hold land.
    CommentQuote
  • go for a ready to move in flat in kendriya vihar sec 82, or noida authority flats i nsec 99/100. you should find a 2bhk in 40-45 lakh. this way only u will save rent. else will be paying EMI+rent for 3 years. also, enjoy tax benefit from day 1!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    Hi i am looking for something within the all inclusive range of Rs. 3200 psf. If i get a resale price of 3200 psf for Divyansh pratham should i go ahead with this ? The posession is in July 2013 as per the builders.

In my opinion 3200 is a good rate of IP project. Divyansh past projects has been of better quality though most of them were small one.
    IP will be certainly better than RNE.. Also IP is better again due to no farmer issues.. Noida ka koi bharosa nahi..when will flats will be delivered.
    My POV..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by new_indian
    In my opinion 3200 is a good rate of IP project. Divyansh past projects has been of better quality though most of them were small one.
    IP will be certainly better than RNE.. Also IP is better again due to no farmer issues.. Noida ka koi bharosa nahi..when will flats will be delivered.
    My POV..

Yes it correct that IP is better then Noida coz of farmer issue. Don't know which tax govermen will take from you 2morrow. May the infrastructure is better in Noida but after all u have to live in ur flat not on the Road. :D

In my POV IP is not very much planned where as RNE is planned. Its a saying that u must learn from ur mistakes..Hence GZB authority is learning from IP and CR mistakes.. (Again I want to be on safer side hence these r my views only).. All the best..Weekend hai is baat par... :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • I suggest you to explore options like Angel Juipter and Cloud Nine as well as these might fit in your budget and have some past track record as well.

Angel mercury is also another good option and should fit into your budget

The price quoted by Divyansh is exhorbitantly high for an under construction project and should not cost more than 2800-3000 psf as per the current status of the project where even the structure is yet to come up.

Moreso do not expect possesion to be offered before 2014 as 2 yrs would be unrealsitic time that too when this is a first multistory project for them, still if it happens it would be a miracle........

You can also check a project from SG with the name of SG homes in Vasundhara which should fit into your budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Thnx a lot for ur views.. i will surely explore these projects before i decide something.. and yes i also doubt that i will get timely posession.. the only advantage i see here is that location seems to be good..and since construction has jst started so i might get clp or flexi plan which wont put a burden on me all of a sudden...as i need to take home loan for it..
    CommentQuote