Hi All

Plz suggest me if Divyansh pratham in Indirapuram is a good project to buy a flat ? The current price is BSP 3600 rs psf + other charges.

Request senior members to plz suggest if this property seems to appreciate and looks promising in another 2 years ? They will be giving posession in mid 2013. I will be taking 80% loan to book the same in CLP if the need be.

Your suggestions would really help me to decide on this as i am really confused nowadays. Though i am totally dependable on home loan but somehow dont want to lose the race in buying a home for myself. Dont know if this would be fruitful for me.

Plz suggest.

Thanks
Abhishek
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • :bab (63):have you purchased it? The post seems old
    CommentQuote
  • No buddy.. i didnt find it worth the price though location is good...it seems like too small society to me ..and now when i see the partial construction today i feel like it was a good decision atleast as per my taste...and above all...

ab to daru ka theka bhi khul gaya hai divyansh pratham ke ekdum sath mein...to make matters worse...
    CommentQuote
  • hahaha.... yes society is small!!!haan daaru ka theka to hai, but cafe coffee day aur food court bhi hai!!! :D lol
    CommentQuote
  • gaussmatin

U seem to be fond of CCD :-) baar baar ghoom firke ccd par ajatey ho :-)

Anywys gud hai ajao divyansh mein...i live nearby at ashiana upvan...aapse party hum ccd mein hi lelenge...or if u insist theka bhi chalega humein...
    CommentQuote
  • Ashiana Upvan is a very nice society bro!

haha... betelaal dekhte jaao, theka jald heee bar me tabdeeel ho jaayega lol!
    CommentQuote