Hi All

It seems like none has booked with Divyansh Pratham (IP). May i please know the reasons, if any ? I was actually planning to book with them but there seems to be no comments on this project from anyone throughout this forum. So i am a bit confused with this.

Would appreciate if someone cud plz share the views on this project. I am especially expecting Saurabh bhai to comment on this.

Thnx
Abhi
Read more
127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    Hi Saurabh

What is your opinion on Divyansh Pratham project in IP ? They ask for 3800 rs psf all inclusive and posession is by July 2013. If the project sounds good to you what do u suggest should be the max all inclusive price psf for it keeping into consideration other factors which i can not even think of :-) but as an expert u will take not more than a minute to analyse. My friend is negotiating it in resale though for around 3300 psf with one ground floor parking and 1425 sq ft 3bhk flat.

Waiting for your reply.

thnx
    Abhi

Are you sure Divyansh Pratham will give you possession in July 2013. What is current status of your tower where you want to book?

Location of this project is no doubt very good and if this project really get delivered in July 2013, then at that time it will not be below PSF Rate of 4500+ (All Inclusive). More negotiation can be made in direct company deal rate. Resale rate looks very good.

Not more information to me about this builder and hence other members give you more good suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • What a relief Saurabh bhai. You are available to reply. Actually the builder says posession would be by March 2013. They said at the max it would be by July 2013. Regarding construction status there are 2 towers only in the whole project. They plan to take up the construction parallely in both towers. As of now the basement is being constructed and will still take 2 more months to finish it off. So i doubt if they can deliver by July 2013 but u cud judge it better.
    CommentQuote
    What a relief Saurabh bhai. You are available to reply. Actually the builder says posession would be by March 2013. They said at the max it would be by July 2013. Regarding construction status there are 2 towers only in the whole project. They plan to take up the construction parallely in both towers. As of now the basement is being constructed and will still take 2 more months to finish it off. So i doubt if they can deliver by July 2013 but u cud judge it better.

I never liked IP. The Water is not gud. Water logging in rainy season. Nale hamesha overflow hote rahte hai..

Saurabh Ji why dont u suggest him RNE. May be a try...
    CommentQuote
  • RNE is Raj Nagar Extension right ? On some other thread i read that the locality and the people living there are not very friendly. i remember someone who has studied and lived in that area for a couple of years had posted this on some thread. Then again isnt there the traffic jam problem by evening at NH 24 ? RNE seems to me at a good enough distance from lets say Noida sec 63.

These are just my views as a novice. I am not very literate about the location and property stuff. SO please suggest.

Thnx
    CommentQuote
    What a relief Saurabh bhai. You are available to reply. Actually the builder says posession would be by March 2013. They said at the max it would be by July 2013. Regarding construction status there are 2 towers only in the whole project. They plan to take up the construction parallely in both towers. As of now the basement is being constructed and will still take 2 more months to finish it off. So i doubt if they can deliver by July 2013 but u cud judge it better.

How much floors total?? G+19 or More...
    CommentQuote
    RNE is Raj Nagar Extension right ? On some other thread i read that the locality and the people living there are not very friendly. i remember someone who has studied and lived in that area for a couple of years had posted this on some thread. Then again isnt there the traffic jam problem by evening at NH 24 ? RNE seems to me at a good enough distance from lets say Noida sec 63.

These are just my views as a novice. I am not very literate about the location and property stuff. SO please suggest.

Thnx

Abhi Bhai,
    Saurabh ji ne khud RNE mai flat book karwaya hai and wo khud GZB ke posh area mai rahte hai..I am also novice and as he is the expert he can tell u. In fact our another expert Ashish Soni will also give u his comments for sure..And he is living in RNE since Jan 2011. Well sir i am not trying to distract you from ur point of view.. I am saying give a thought once.. Dekhne mai kya jata hai... RNE is approx 10 KM from sec63.

All the best..
    CommentQuote
  • I guess its G+21. Will check and update the complete details in an hour or so. Thanks Saurabh bhai.
    CommentQuote
  • Thnx Bakait bhai

You guys are sparing your time to suggest me on this...wohi bahut badi baat hai.. I am really looking upon experts like Saurabh bhai and Ashish ji to decide upon something.. bahut saal hogaye rent dete dete...ab kahin to kuch jugaad karna hi padega.. 20k rent ki jagah 40k emi chali jayegi better hai.. and i guess divyansh pratham mein abhi construction start hui hai isliye il get clp or flexi plan..so burden nahi padega zyada pocket par ekdum se... thoda thoda karke loan ke bharosey dete rahenge.. jab EMI 40k ke aspas pahunchegi to hopefully posession hone wala hoga...

Originally Posted by bakait
    Abhi Bhai,
    Saurabh ji ne khud RNE mai flat book karwaya hai and wo khud GZB ke posh area mai rahte hai..I am also novice and as he is the expert he can tell u. In fact our another expert Ashish Soni will also give u his comments for sure..And he is living in RNE since Jan 2011. Well sir i am not trying to distract you from ur point of view.. I am saying give a thought once.. Dekhne mai kya jata hai... RNE is approx 10 KM from sec63.

All the best..
    CommentQuote
    I guess its G+21. Will check and update the complete details in an hour or so. Thanks Saurabh bhai.

BTW as per my calculations do not expect possession before July 2014 with full finishing, final possession may take more time but not less. For getting full & final possession in July 2014 work of society should be at good pace for 3 years.

Other than late possession as promised by builder I don't think any other issue will happen because location is good hence booking at this location will also be good. Rest all LUCK.
    CommentQuote
  • Rite Saurabh sir...late to ye ho hi jayega lagta hai...

Plz suggest one more thing...in case i plan to book into this project...should i go for flexi plan or clp plan ?

Lets say i will have to take around 38 lacs home loan for this...Keeping the delay in posession and all other things... and also assuming that whatever be the plan ( clp or flexi) i take the price offered to me from the builder remains the same.. which plan should i opt for ?
    CommentQuote
  • Just to mention if anyhow it helps in the calculation...i pay a home rental of 20k per month...on an average after all other expenses i can assume that i will have around 40 k per month to be paid towards EMI for another 2-3 years...
    CommentQuote
    Rite Saurabh sir...late to ye ho hi jayega lagta hai...

Plz suggest one more thing...in case i plan to book into this project...should i go for flexi plan or clp plan ?

Lets say i will have to take around 38 lacs home loan for this...Keeping the delay in posession and all other things... and also assuming that whatever be the plan ( clp or flexi) i take the price offered to me from the builder remains the same.. which plan should i opt for ?

Chalo Dost All the Best abhi to suruat hai..kafi time lagega final hone mai.. And please keep in mind ki project 2-3 saal bhi delay ho jate hai..hence do all calculation of rent emi etc. One more thing..if u want to go for 80% loan then go for flexi. I guess CLP unke liye hai jinke har 3-4 mahine mai kahi se paise aa jate hai taki wo khud hi payment kar sakte..else u will pay more per sq feet in CLP. CLP is always 150-200 per sq feet is costlier.. What do u say saurabh bhai..

Chalo enjoy karo..Weekend hai..
    CommentQuote
    Rite Saurabh sir...late to ye ho hi jayega lagta hai...

CLP is better, this is your hard earn money hence first search all under construction societies of IP / Vasundhara before making any deal. Try to take around 10% discount (with different visits , meetings , calls) at final rate provided by any IP / Vasundhara under construction society dealer.

I personally suggest try to choose a society where you see work is in very fast phase (analyze workers) and half of the structure is finished.

Jayda Lalach mat karo bilkul naye society may , phas bhi sakte ho. Ye builders kisi ke sage nahe hote hai. Also make lots of Visits in IP/Vasundhara and try to take any good rate in any RTM options with brokers, may be you got some really very good deal with in your budget and you can save RENT from day one (as well as TAX).

Before making any Final Deal area ki Visits / Visits / Visits Karo. Phir Negotiations Karo.
    CommentQuote
  • Thnx Saurabh sir... iss weekend lagta hoon isi kaam par.. fir pareshan karunga aapko ...and pehle din se rent bach gaya agar... to pehle din hi aapki party pakki...warna jisdin se bachega ussdin se sahi...

thnx a lot for sparing ur time...
    CommentQuote
  • This is the correct advice both in terms of approach and application.........
    CommentQuote