Hi

Any views on Eastend Apartments, Indirapuram ? The society is adjacent to Saya Zenith and opposite to Jaipuria mall ...

Anybody on the forum who is aware of the +ves and -ves of this society if a flat in resale be considered in this apartment ??
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Toh project IP start ho hi gaya..............:)

Good luck and all the best.

My inputs as per my limited knowledge

Good location and low rise the two positives........

on the rest technical issues wait for the experts advice.......
    CommentQuote
  • Haha....haanji garg saab...Explore karna shuru kiya hai.. office time ka sudupyog to karna hi hai... Actually i visited a few apartments in last 2 days...including eden park, express garden n a few others...the issue i m facing is that i hv been living at Ashiana upwan since a few years...finally i hv to accept that though i m short of money at the moment but wont b possible to settle in a society with much difference in quality n environment when compared to ashiana upwan...

So somehow trying to explore some good society with some scope within 40-45 lacs in resale... filhaal ka kaam chalaane ke liye...Eastend apartments bahar se sahi lagti hai dekhne mein to socha bhai logon ki rai leli jaye ke andar kya scene hai...

Else as advised by saurabh bhai it wud b better for me to try creating some cash reserve for the next 2-3 years n then buy sm property to live in.. tabtak LANDLORD zindabaad and Ashiana Upwan zindabaad...

Tabtak aap sab bhai log to ho hi achhi achhi socities mein... aap sabse milne atey rahenge aapki societies mein...isi bahane achhi achhi feelings ati rahengi... koi tension nahi ...
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest you have a look at Exotica projects ( east square amd elegance) am not sure about East square but Elegance has nice 2BHK 1250sf option that might fit into your budget. location is a slight concern but the performance of the builder has been good in these projects especially in terms of delivery, possesion adviced for April 2011 when i check with them 2 yrs back when i was loking for my own booking and to my surprise has been actually offered in Aug 2011 which is just awesome and mind it complete project not blocks.....

Got a chance to see the east square project also from inside as one of my friends stay there and the quality of the project is also good.

check these out as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vagarg
    I would suggest you have a look at Exotica projects ( east square amd elegance) am not sure about East square but Elegance has nice 2BHK 1250sf option that might fit into your budget. location is a slight concern but the performance of the builder has been good in these projects especially in terms of delivery, possesion adviced for April 2011 when i check with them 2 yrs back when i was loking for my own booking and to my surprise has been actually offered in Aug 2011 which is just awesome and mind it complete project not blocks.....

Got a chance to see the east square project also from inside as one of my friends stay there and the quality of the project is also good.

check these out as well

Abhishek Bhai.....Ashiana Greens mein bhi try kar sakte ho.....Its a very good low rise society.....aur Upvan mein rehete rehete...Ashiana ki quality ka to pata chal hi gaya hoga...
    CommentQuote
  • We somehow share the same opinion...i hv alrdy been to elegance yesterday... the price in resale is high...thy demand nothing less than 4300 psf ... tryin my best to get a direct deal which might give some relaxation to the price...
    CommentQuote
  • Ashish, as you have stayed in Abhay Khand, what is your take on Manglam apartmenst and Takshila aprtments as these might fit into Abhishek's budget, though no extraordinary amenities but looks like a decent option for an end user......
    CommentQuote
  • Ashish bhai... quality is really superb... its difficult for me to even think of leavin it...awesome society , great amenities, really nice neighbourhood, any sort of issue is sorted out in a couple of mins on just a call.. as a matter of fact let me tell u tht i got married recently.. my wife has joined me here at AU just 3 months back and my stay has been for last 3 years..while we visited other apartments in the last 2 days.. she gave an outrite decision as soon as we entered the societies..NOT TO SHIFT ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL WE GET SOMETHIN LIKE AU ..

so i m really stuck :-) AU se pyar hogaya hai sir..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980

so i m really stuck :-) AU se pyar hogaya hai sir..

:D Do Bhabhi ji know your this Second LOVE
    CommentQuote
  • First luv actually :-)
    Live in relationship with AU
    August 2008 till date ...
    CommentQuote
  • Phir toh gaye kaam se.......

Kuch aur pasand hi nahin aayega jab tak budget nahi badhaoge......

You are spoilt man......... In this case i would suggest you actually move to APC RNE rather than extending your budget and straining yourself....

But i feel Elegance is a good substitute to AU in IP for you considering you preferences and budget.....

That is if you are able to hit the deal at right price with them, anything around 3900-4k should be reasonable.
    CommentQuote
  • so i m really stuck :-) AU se pyar hogaya hai sir..

sirji dont mind ye AU kya hota hai

sirji dont mind ye AU kya hota hai
    CommentQuote
  • naisko : AU = Ashiana Upwan, Mind karne wali baat hi nahi dost.. mind to aajkal chal hi nahi raha jabse property search karni shuru ki hai

Garg saab : Ur absolutely rite ..Elegance is the only one in the vicinity which shows some promise like AU ... I am actually shortlisting the socieities now of the same prototype...n then plan to search for the best deal possible within my budget for tht particular society only... If i dont get anything then rent pe hi chalne denge life filhaal.. though on rent but atleast i feel happy living here at AU...zabardasti sirf budget ke hisaab se kahin flat lekar bhi maza nahi ayega wahan rehne ka to fayeda nahi ..
    CommentQuote
    AU = Ashiana Upwan

Mind karne wali baat hi nahi dost.. mind to aajkal chal hi nahi raha jabse property search karni shuru ki hai

oh thanks..
    CommentQuote
    naisko : AU = Ashiana Upwan, Mind karne wali baat hi nahi dost.. mind to aajkal chal hi nahi raha jabse property search karni shuru ki hai

Garg saab : Ur absolutely rite ..Elegance is the only one in the vicinity which shows some promise like AU ... I am actually shortlisting the socieities now of the same prototype...n then plan to search for the best deal possible within my budget for tht particular society only... If i dont get anything then rent pe hi chalne denge life filhaal.. though on rent but atleast i feel happy living here at AU...zabardasti sirf budget ke hisaab se kahin flat lekar bhi maza nahi ayega wahan rehne ka to fayeda nahi ..

Abhishek Bhai.....Aisa pyar to koi landlord bhi nahi kar sakta jitna pyaar aap Ashiana Upvan se karte ho......Ashiana cheezein hi aisi banata hai ki kisi ko bhi pyaar ho jaye....Tenant ya landlord it does'nt matter.

Aapko to AU mein reh kar pyar huya.....Mujhe to AU bahar se dekh kar ke hi pyaar ho gaya tha.....Aur is pyaar ki wajah se hi main aaj APC mein huin...

Garg Sahab se sahi kaha.....Aap APC RNE mein kyon nahi try karte....Aapke budget mein to aapko 3 BHK ground floor mil jayega..which would be good enuf for u for next 15 years...Nahito abhi 2 BHK loge...fir 5 saal baad beech ke 3 BHK loge....isase aacha hai/.....10 km extra travel karlo....aur ek baar mein 3 BHK lo...Aur aapka pyaar bhi nahi khoyega :)

Chalo aayo aapko main apne pyaar se milauin...
    Follow the Ashiana Builders thread on the Gzb section
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/jaipur-real-estate/182-jaipur-will-the-heritage-city-sustain-the-investment-boom?p=116438#post116438
    CommentQuote
  • bahut badhiya ashish bhai...almost copy hi hai AU ki... really nice.. will plan to visit APC asap..
    CommentQuote