Hi All ,

I am very impressed by the quality of the construction of Assotech - Cabana in Indirapuram.Wanted to check the feedbacks regarding the Nest project in CR.Please share your suggestions/feedbacks about the builder and also the prevailing rates/possesion time etc.
Read more
Reply
216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Could be better ...............but CR these days is controversial after the Allahabad High Court passed the orders of Dumping Ground next to CR.


    Its an advise stay away from this property!

    Please check the threads about Crossing Republic and Dumping ground in GZB forum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    Could be better ...............but CR these days is controversial after the Allahabad High Court passed the orders of Dumping Ground next to CR.


    Its an advise stay away from this property!

    Please check the threads about Crossing Republic and Dumping ground in GZB forum


    Not only this Dumping ground is quite close to Assotech Nest as far as I know Though I like Assotech for the project they have delivered in Indrapuram.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Not only this Dumping ground is quite close to Assotech Nest as far as I know Though I like Assotech for the project they have delivered in Indrapuram.

    Yes that's right altough assotech has done a good job in CR but unfortunately it's quite close to planned dumping ground. Probability of dumping ground coming here is very very low but resolving this issue will take it's own time. You can try in Gaur or Mahagun as well..
    CommentQuote
  • I would rather say , stay away from CR, be it Mahagun , Gaur or any other.

    Dumping ground is a big issue, Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam had pumped a lot of money in the dumping ground site, than builder got nearby land and developed CR, but also filed a case on dumping ground and got stay orders, poor buyers were unaware of it.

    Finally Allahbad high court gave decision on the duping ground land, and also ordered that builders should pay compensation, as bcoz of this court case dumping ground could not be built in the said time, which causes heavy losses.

    Recently a local MLA or Councillor , wrote letter to Mayer asking about the progress on the dumping ground work after HC orders.

    The situation is not so good about dumping ground issue, please beware of the false promises, verify your self but unfortunatly in Delhi NCR still many of the dumping grounds are in the residential areas, and still active, I hardly see any possibility of shifting dumping ground from here.

    But please analyse the situation before investing ... RNE is better option than CR at any point of time. CR has many other major issues
    CommentQuote
  • The day when Delhi - Meerut 10 to 16 Lane elevated expressway started (just one pillar is enough) we will see very good rate appreciation in CR. This is my own POV..... Practically I don't think if Dump Ground will actually be made in CR near so much populated areas (again my own POV).
    CommentQuote
  • By the time when 1st pillar comes up, I guess noida would have better options available after 3-4 years.
    Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    The day when Delhi - Meerut 10 to 16 Lane elevated expressway started (just one pillar is enough) we will see very good rate appreciation in CR. This is my own POV..... Practically I don't think if Dump Ground will actually be made in CR near so much populated areas (again my own POV).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    By the time when 1st pillar comes up, I guess noida would have better options available after 3-4 years.


    Do you think NE will be cheap after problem get solved completely.... and also with increased FAR to 3.75 NE will be more dense then CR for sure.

    The day when problem of NE solved completely... its rate will increase 600-800 PSF (on same day) .... and now Land will be Tripple costly for builders in NE. And hence CR will also increase.... everything is relative....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    I would rather say , stay away from CR, be it Mahagun , Gaur or any other.

    Dumping ground is a big issue, Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam had pumped a lot of money in the dumping ground site, than builder got nearby land and developed CR, but also filed a case on dumping ground and got stay orders, poor buyers were unaware of it.

    Finally Allahbad high court gave decision on the duping ground land, and also ordered that builders should pay compensation, as bcoz of this court case dumping ground could not be built in the said time, which causes heavy losses.

    Recently a local MLA or Councillor , wrote letter to Mayer asking about the progress on the dumping ground work after HC orders.

    The situation is not so good about dumping ground issue, please beware of the false promises, verify your self but unfortunatly in Delhi NCR still many of the dumping grounds are in the residential areas, and still active, I hardly see any possibility of shifting dumping ground from here.

    But please analyse the situation before investing ... RNE is better option than CR at any point of time. CR has many other major issues

    Here comes again a person keep saying same thing as many times as possible... :)

    If you aware of MLA sending a letter about dumping ground then please be aware that CROMA and all villagers has protest in front of GDA and GNN on 19th Sept and they also gave letter of opposing the dumping ground. on top of it GNN don't have environment clearance and they need 40 acres of land before they can start using the land for dumping ground. Also the verdict only gave clearance that land belongs to GNN and court never asked GNN in its verdict to start using it as dumping ground. Also planned dumping ground is just 70 metres away from Prateek Royal cliff and other upcomming flats.. You mentioned that there were cases also when gazipur dmping gound was close to residential.. first residential land came after gazipur dumping gound was in use and secondly that was not as close as it's to CR..

    Still I will say keep away from CR for next 6 months before we get some clarity but still keep an eye becoz if dumping ground goes away and Merrut-delhi express works start then it will be a hot destination.. RNE is equally good option but it depends about your personal requirements.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Here comes again a person keep saying same thing as many times as possible... :)

    If you aware of MLA sending a letter about dumping ground then please be aware that CROMA and all villagers has protest in front of GDA and GNN on 19th Sept and they also gave letter of opposing the dumping ground. on top of it GNN don't have environment clearance and they need 40 acres of land before they can start using the land for dumping ground. Also the verdict only gave clearance that land belongs to GNN and court never asked GNN in its verdict to start using it as dumping ground. Also planned dumping ground is just 70 metres away from Prateek Royal cliff and other upcomming flats.. You mentioned that there were cases also when gazipur dmping gound was close to residential.. first residential land came after gazipur dumping gound was in use and secondly that was not as close as it's to CR..

    Still I will say keep away from CR for next 6 months before we get some clarity but still keep an eye becoz if dumping ground goes away and Merrut-delhi express works start then it will be a hot destination.. RNE is equally good option but it depends about your personal requirements.

    Sorry one correction here RNE is better option then CR as of now :)
    CommentQuote
  • It might seem that RNE is a better place than CR :
    but I think the comparison of RNE with CR is somewhat non realistic because I feel that RNE is a hyped market created by a cartel of builders - it is obvious that the product that is been launced by the builders who are operating in the RNE is cheap compared to other builders in the IP/CR(prices have stabilised due to dumping ground issue if that issue would not have been there - I am sure RNE would have been laaged behind in the prices) - the buyer of RNE are those buyers who either want to move out of conjusted Gzb and live in a somewhat more secure & develop area than the conjusted interior ghaziabad - but comparison in terms of quality construction,location (specially for the folks who work in south delhi,noida,gurgaon),infrastructure and future development RNE lags behind on those parameters.I know that people say that GDA is really focussing on RNE but the fact of the matter is that GDA cannot ignore NH24 that is the lifeline of people who have their hometown in UP(a mojority of people working in Delhi uses the same Highway to commute to thier hometown in UP and there is a large quantum of people who have migrated from nearby districts to ork in Delhi-NCR).Also apart from Ashaiana there is no quality builder invested in RNE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian_1984
    It might seem that RNE is a better place than CR :
    but I think the comparison of RNE with CR is somewhat non realistic because I feel that RNE is a hyped market created by a cartel of builders - it is obvious that the product that is been launced by the builders who are operating in the RNE is cheap compared to other builders in the IP/CR(prices have stabilised due to dumping ground issue if that issue would not have been there - I am sure RNE would have been laaged behind in the prices) - the buyer of RNE are those buyers who either want to move out of conjusted Gzb and live in a somewhat more secure & develop area than the conjusted interior ghaziabad - but comparison in terms of quality construction,location (specially for the folks who work in south delhi,noida,gurgaon),infrastructure and future development RNE lags behind on those parameters.I know that people say that GDA is really focussing on RNE but the fact of the matter is that GDA cannot ignore NH24 that is the lifeline of people who have their hometown in UP(a mojority of people working in Delhi uses the same Highway to commute to thier hometown in UP and there is a large quantum of people who have migrated from nearby districts to ork in Delhi-NCR).Also apart from Ashaiana there is no quality builder invested in RNE.


    Yes all points accepted. I mentioned that RNE is better then CR as of now may be situation will change in next six months..
    CommentQuote
  • I agree guys, we all are here not to influence others but to bring the clear picture:

    Dumping Ground is Major Issue, I am keeping it away ........ even than there are following major issues with Crossings Republik

    (I am highlighting d major issues with Red text as Permanent and temporary issue)

    1. The main road connecting CR to NH24 is very narrow, any wise person can think of the amount of traffic would hit this road, when the CR occupancy rate will jump 50%. I can foresee and anyone can predict the jams on this road 24X7.(considering its the main approach road) with no scope of widening it in future as one side drainage and other side societies. (P)
    2. The NH24, Traffic signal and turn for CR during traffic (peak hours) is nightmare to cross the NH24, considering that occupancy rate of CR as of now is less than 5%. (But i m hopeful that one day NH24 will get widened up, and they will build an underpass 4 CR)(T)
    3. The Drainage along the main entrance road, which carries the waste of industrial units of GZB just across the road, Even if dumping Ground is moved away, that drainage will be there forever. (stinky nala)(P)
    4. Industrial pollution is major factor apart from Dumping ground, one can easily see the pollution, smoke coming out of the industrial units of Ghaziabad. (people can advocate on forums that like duping ground , industries should also move out, but fact is that its biggest planned industrial area of GZB).The pollution level at this particular area is any time high, pls check it out. (P)
    5. The nearby localities, Dundhera and slums after crossing Hindon Bridge, are also major concern, the area doesnt have any good localities nearby... one side shahberi, other dundhera, across the road industrial units and one (expected dumping ground)(P)
    6. Internal infrastructure has been developed by the Builders consortium, every Diwali or festival season they rebuild the nice metallic roads, but what will happen when builders sold the whole invenory??? who is going to take care of the area after this, GDA always showed a step mother behaviour towards CR. Infact RNE is being devloped by GDA, noor township is proposed by GDA....Its clear that GDA has no intentions to look CR as of now. (P/T)
    7. The safety is another concern along with the distance from Delhi , GGN & south Delhi.
    8. No Metro Connectivity plans as of now till 2031, Public transport is big issues, few shared autos available but safe option especially for women as of now is no where existing.

    Looking forward for a healthy discussion :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Ooppssss... Forgot to mention

    Impact of Sewerage treatment plant(pls dont confuse with dumping ground, Sewerage plant is working separately towards Dundhera village side) in Crossing Republik .... (Behind CR golf course)

    These are the major concerns... thats why its nearness to Nodia, didnt do any magic, even after launch of 2006-2007 still one can get flats on original bookings.
    CommentQuote
  • Singh Bhai, CR buyers ka dil itna mat dukhaoo.... problems are every where including RNE/NP/NE ... CR wale bhi humare tumhare tarahe Middle Class Public hai... jinhone aapna lots of hard earned money invest kiya hai.... At this time CR is seeing some BAD days but I think its just temporarily. 80% buyers of CR are END USERs not investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh bhai ... this forum is to discuss the +ve n -ve's of the area. I have a flat in Neharpar ... I didnt say its gonna rock like , GGN Noida even IP at any point of time. check my threads on Faridabad , to any development news I question first in forum. My investment is NP is biggest mistake. I dont wanna see people doing the same mistake.

    We should come up with what the reality is, unfortuntly some guys give biased feedback, here its our duty bring the ground reality, so that potential buyer can get benefit from this site in true sense.
    CommentQuote