Dear Members,

I am looking to invest in Shipra Shrishti in a 3 BHK flat measuring 700 SqFt. The possession for this flat is in Dec 2012 and I am getting a deal at 3150/ SqFt. I have not personally checked out the flat and location.

Could you please advice if this is a good option in terms of location / ROI and how's the builder's reputation and what is the pace of construction?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
Read more
160 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    Dear Members,

I am looking to invest in shipra Shrishti 3BHK 1700 Sqft apartment, The possesition for this flat is in Dec 2012 and i am getting a deal at 3150 per sqft, I have not personally checked out the flat and location.

Could you please advice if this is a good option in terms of location/ROI and how's the builder reputation and what is the pace of construction.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

advice the location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    Dear Members,

I am looking to invest in shipra Shrishti 3BHK 1700 Sqft apartment, The possesition for this flat is in Dec 2012 and i am getting a deal at 3150 per sqft, I have not personally checked out the flat and location.

Could you please advice if this is a good option in terms of location/ROI and how's the builder reputation and what is the pace of construction.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

I believe this project is long over due ..was launched in 2006-7 and is still far from completion. Please check more before committing on the same.
    Is the rate you mentoned all incl ?
    CommentQuote
  • Excluding Car parking+power backup+IBFS +Club membership

Thanks

Originally Posted by replyanupam
    I believe this project is long over due ..was launched in 2006-7 and is still far from completion. Please check more before committing on the same.
    Is the rate you mentoned all incl ?
    CommentQuote
  • I know couple of families who have been struck in this project from last 5 years and still not got their flat...

Always avoid such projects...

Originally Posted by Achiever
    Excluding Car parking+power backup+IBFS +Club membership

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • what is the floor? and what is the total price all inclusive? what is the discount? then a proper analysis can be done.

The location is beside Mother Pride and is one of the good locations in Indirapuram. 3 malls encircle the location...jaipuria, aditya and shipra.
    CommentQuote
  • Future of Shrishti

Any idea where this project is headed towards? I can see few cranes on the site but the construction pace seems slow.

No doubt location is great and prices are pretty low compared with ATS which is just across Presidium.
    CommentQuote
  • why do you want to buy in Shipra Shristi? Only location? If its due to budget then please look elsewhere. My friend who stays in jaipuria Sunrise greens is paying rent and still waiting to get possession...its more than 3.5 years for him...i feel sorry for that guy. Btw he is planning to shift to noida as he is fed up with the rush from Gaziabad side towards Noida. Not sure how he will exit Shristi..

And dont compare ATS prices and Shipra Stristi prices...Builders like ATS, Purvanchal are a different league and have extreme brand value in the end user market and their quality demands huge premium. So please donot think you are getting the flat cheap by comparing with these top class builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Cost is definitely the biggest factor for every buyer plus I agree there are other variables which are also important.

ATS is around 4500 psf. Seems too high to me for the density plus the layouts done suit my requirements. Their balconies are just for someone to stand and have a fag! Too small for my liking.
    CommentQuote
  • I am living in Shipra projects for past many years. Last 8 years in Shipra suncity and few months back shifted to Shipra Krishna Vista for bigger space and security reasons. My feedback is Shipra has given below average construction quality till now (exterior as well as interiors). Common areas have poor finishing or are incomplete in many ways. Bathrooms finishings are cheapest quality. Almost all the end users in Vista apartments re-do interiors primarily due to low quality stuff used everywhere (wooden flooring, electrical fittings, doors etc)

Now the project, shrishti is a delayed project. Currently work is going on but at slow pace. Shipra is known to take 2-3 years after towers structure is raised.

So, my opinion is - For investment, it is bad option. For end use, it may work out if you plan to keep 3-4 Lac for interior rework.
    CommentQuote
  • What was your reason to choose Shipra again, despite of bad experience?
    CommentQuote
  • I too can verify NG1104's comments having lived in Shipra from 2003-2007... all good points.

Have also put money in Srishti very recently due to the following reasons:

1. Delayed work restarted in 2011 hence good for recent buyers. Shipra is known to complete projects but in fits and starts.

2. Last remaining good plot in Indirapuram (IMHO) with low-density at 50-55 flats per acre and low possibility (but not zero) of layout change due to recent judgments against DLF etc.

3. Pretty competitive BSP, Delhi-Meerut expressway etc.

Please note that with Shipra only CLP makes sense.

-v

PS: This thread needs to be moved to the GZB section.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

Can someone tell me what is the latest going rate for Shipra shrishti. I have heard that the project is now going on at a very fast pace and looks on track to be delivered by first half of next year. I myself have visited the area and was astonished to see the speed at which things have progressed.

Even though it may have been stuck for some time, it is definitely not the case and therefore should be a good buy.

Also it is right next door to ATS , which is charging 5000 psf. Also, the location is great, near the Swarna Jayanti park, Shipra Mall and NH -24.

Even more so with the prospect of Metro coming to Sec-62 looks more and more realistic.

Can someone give any color on if Shipra Shrishti would be a good investment. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashah21
    Hi ,

Can someone tell me what is the latest going rate for Shipra shrishti. I have heard that the project is now going on at a very fast pace and looks on track to be delivered by first half of next year. I myself have visited the area and was astonished to see the speed at which things have progressed.

Even though it may have been stuck for some time, it is definitely not the case and therefore should be a good buy.

Also it is right next door to ATS , which is charging 5000 psf. Also, the location is great, near the Swarna Jayanti park, Shipra Mall and NH -24.

Even more so with the prospect of Metro coming to Sec-62 looks more and more realistic.

Can someone give any color on if Shipra Shrishti would be a good investment. ?

Shipra recently revised the official BSP to 4100 for the bigger units so you should be able to pick up a 1700 unit between 3800-3900 in resale.

Yes. Investment timing is good due to the exact points you've mentioned... it's a stuck project getting unstuck with 1-2 floors being built per month since Diwali'11.

-v
    CommentQuote
  • I was one of the "launch" investors in shipra shrishti. Its a super low grade, poor quality builder who makes false promises of deivery time, material that will be used etc etc. My mney has been stuck for almost 6 years now, and I see no hope of completion for next two years. I would nt recommend anyone buy this project. While builders like ATS etc are more expensive, its probably better to strech youtself and buy that as you will get a much better qualit apt which will always fetch a premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jd2408
    I was one of the "launch" investors in shipra shrishti. Its a super low grade, poor quality builder who makes false promises of deivery time, material that will be used etc etc. My mney has been stuck for almost 6 years now, and I see no hope of completion for next two years. I would nt recommend anyone buy this project. While builders like ATS etc are more expensive, its probably better to strech youtself and buy that as you will get a much better qualit apt which will always fetch a premium.

I respect your opinion - especially since you've suffered during the 2008-9 downturn.

However, please note that in 2011-12 Shipra has maintained pretty speedy pace of construction in Srishti going from 1'st to 13'th floor in 11 months with only top floor remaining.

This project also has one of the lowest loading and best density ratios in IP. If this builder wants to repair it's reputation (as is my understanding) - this project might well turn out to be a dark horse.

-v

Full Disclosure: I'm invested in this project. Please do your own independent research before any purchase.
    CommentQuote