Still offering the price rate of 2300+ for NH24 Highway society..... all inclusive and with 1 AC in each bedroom........ possession in 6 months

whats your take on it?

is it worth of buying ?
Read more
88 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i think...if you buy for self use...it is...if for investment...it may not be....coz i dont think it will appreciate very soon...
    CommentQuote
  • Could anyone clarify why rates (2225 Psf) of Mahugn Mascot, Crossing Republic is lower than that(2325 Psf) of Magunpuram NH-24 despite the fact that Mahagun Mascot is Ready-To-Move?
    CommentQuote
  • cookie: i think because recently high court approved dumping yard construction in crossings republik.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree
    I don't find any other reason also.
    Originally Posted by victors
    cookie: i think because recently high court approved dumping yard construction in crossings republik.
    CommentQuote
  • cookie: second reason is i think, UP govt. is not concentrating on developing crossing republik for some reason....there are no major malls, hospitals, schools ext. there...so i think its just the place to live...maybe thats the reason....i would suggest to look for noida extension(when the problem is resoved)...or maybe raj nagar extn...if u really want to stay in ghaziabad..
    CommentQuote
  • Mahagunpuram is located near Mehrauli area of Ghaziabad. Its purely a private developer township, and GDA has no plans of engaging itself in any development/infrastructure work in and around this area, since its cut off from the rest of the city.
    Being closer to Dasna side, crime rates in this stretch are very high. Also, due to NH-24 traffic jams, reaching to and from Delhi/Noida from this area will be a nightmare during peak office hours. There is no provision for Sweet water (ganga Jal) either. No Electric substation and no Sewage treatment plant would mean more maintanance cost born by the residents.

Better to invest in an upcoming area like Rajnagar Extn or even Madubhan Bapudham, where GDA would develop infrastructure in private-public partnership.
    CommentQuote
  • Certainly at present, Raj Nagar extension is the best area in Ghaziabad for investors as well as End-users having limited budget and can't afford apartments in Vaishali/Indrapuram area.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the updates.

Very true I guess no CR no Mahagun ..

Its only RNE where in GZB one can live
    CommentQuote
  • cookie: I'm in the same boat as you. Its best to go to raj nagar extn., due to its proximitiy to delhi...outlook and current facilities it offer...main to yaar 20% arrange karne ki wait kar raha hoon...once i have that...i'll probably go to noida extn. or raj nagar...depending upon which one i get in budget in 4-5 months time...agar noida extension ke rate bahot badh gaye issue resolve hone ke baad...to raj nagar hi jaana padega....

although, i prefer noida extn. over raj nagar....kyunki wo mere office ke paas hai...dekhte hain kya hota hai..
    CommentQuote
  • I have crossed my Finger and hope That Noida extension issues to be resolved very soon amicably. if it happens, certainly new areas of GHZ is going to have negative impact on rates as well as appreciation. Raj nagar Extension emerged only after Noida Extension Issue. if it is resolved, Raj Nagar again woud be on backfoot and would be a setback for investors investing there at present.
    So invest carefully. "No Risk No Gain"
    cookie: I'm in the same boat as you. Its best to go to raj nagar extn., due to its proximitiy to delhi...outlook and current facilities it offer...main to yaar 20% arrange karne ki wait kar raha hoon...once i have that...i'll probably go to noida extn. or raj nagar...depending upon which one i get in budget in 4-5 months time...agar noida extension ke rate bahot badh gaye issue resolve hone ke baad...to raj nagar hi jaana padega....

although, i prefer noida extn. over raj nagar....kyunki wo mere office ke paas hai...dekhte hain kya hota hai..
    CommentQuote
  • cookie: ek baar jab rate badh jaate hain...to neeche zyada nahin aate....agar noida extn. resove ho bhi gaya...there may be temporary setback to raj nagar extension...waise bhi i am planning to buy for self use...not for investment...

abhi noida extension and raj nagar rates are more or less similar..once the issue gets resolved...i am expecting atleast 400 psf value appreciation...so when that happens....raj nagar will still draw mediam class buyers...coz it will still be the cheapest area in ncr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I have crossed my Finger and hope That Noida extension issues to be resolved very soon amicably. if it happens, certainly new areas of GHZ is going to have negative impact on rates as well as appreciation. Raj nagar Extension emerged only after Noida Extension Issue. if it is resolved, Raj Nagar again woud be on backfoot and would be a setback for investors investing there at present.
    So invest carefully. "No Risk No Gain"

I don't think Noida Extn will have any negative impact on RNE.
    Infact, you can't compare RNE and NE directly.

1. RNE is freehold, whereas NE is leashold.
    2. RNE is at advanced stage of infrastructure development, whereas NE is just a barren piece of land with some bricks. Someone looking at RTM or almost RTM has not got NE as option
    3. RNE has a slightly wider customer base than NE.

NE has customer who is mainly-
    a) IT job
    b) Retired and looking to move from Delhi to NCR

wheras RNE has customer base as:
    a) both IT and non-IT job
    b) people from western UP/Meerut side looking to move closer to Delhi
    c)Joint families in GZB (kavi nagar/raj nagar/rajender nagar etc) looking to go Nuclear.

So RNE will always have demand on its own, even if NE is resolved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    I don't think Noida Extn will have any negative impact on RNE.
    Infact, you can't compare RNE and NE directly.

1. RNE is freehold, whereas NE is leashold.
    2. RNE is at advanced stage of infrastructure development, whereas NE is just a barren piece of land with some bricks. Someone looking at RTM or almost RTM has not got NE as option
    3. RNE has a slightly wider customer base than NE.

NE has customer who is mainly-
    a) IT job
    b) Retired and looking to move from Delhi to NCR

wheras RNE has customer base as:
    a) both IT and non-IT job
    b) people from western UP/Meerut side looking to move closer to Delhi
    c)Joint families in GZB (kavi nagar/raj nagar/rajender nagar etc) looking to go Nuclear.

So RNE will always have demand on its own, even if NE is resolved.

Well That time will tell......I am not an Expert. My thoughts are based on past trends, Pre Noida Extension Debacle.
    Having said that, Noida Extension Issue not resolved, Raj Nagar would see good influx of appreciation for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • ye baat to hai cookie...until NE issue is resolved...raj nagar will keep attracting buyers...and it was this time when raj nagar extn. builders raised their prices...to take advantage of the situation..
    CommentQuote
  • Victor Bro.
    Same thing I said in more words.
    ye baat to hai cookie...until NE issue is resolved...raj nagar will keep attracting buyers...and it was this time when raj nagar extn. builders raised their prices...to take advantage of the situation..
    CommentQuote