Last updated: November 10 2011
144 | Posts
15758 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PURCHASING FLAT IN CROSSING REPUBLIC

Hi,

I want to purchase RTM Flat in crossing republic as the rates are very appreciating between 2300-2400. Senior members please advice on urgent basis as only few units left.

Re : PURCHASING FLAT IN CROSSING REPUBLIC

Rates are bound to fall drastically in CR once the dumping ground becomes reality.
    Thanks

Comment

Please go through the various posts about CR

Hi Manish,

There are many posts in this forum about CR, especially from last 1-2 months, discussing the pros & cons of this area. So, its good if you can go through all of them. I know it is not straight forward answer to your question, but a single member can't tell you all the positive & negative points and due to this there is a need of forum like this.

As you mentioned that only few units left. If the same has been told to you by some broker/agent, then don't come under their pressure to finalise the deal.

Whatever will be the final decision on dumping yard, but from the time you enter the deal till the time decision on dumping yard will be finalised, you will have to tolerate tension like Noida Extention End User. This is India and we can't expect very fast decision. If you are investor, then its different thing.

The above is my personal view. Finally, you have to take the decision.

Thanks,

Comment

Please .... re-consider your decision ... CR is not so good option it has several issues besides the huge dumping ground thing.

Comment

i came to know that Construction of dumping ground is not possible due to following reasons:
          1. There is no NOC from environment/pollution department to nagar nigam for constructing SWP.
          2. Only 14 acres land is with NN, whereas required is about 44 acres. Remaining to be acquired from chipiniya burz village which falls in GNA. Also few days before UP government said that farmers can file fresh objections against acquitiion of their land.
          3.one of the official of ghaziabad authority told that efforts are being made to acquire land directly from galland farmers, where SWP was earlier proposed before high court decision.
          4.Farmers of nearby villages like sahberi are greatly opposing SWP in Dundehera, as this would affect prices of property in this area also.

Comment

Originally posted by ysingh11 View Post
            Please .... re-consider your decision ... CR is not so good option it has several issues besides the huge dumping ground thing.
            YSingh you doing real hard work by updating each and every post on CR about dumping ground issue. Keep the good work going buddy .. By the way do you know what is the current status on builders and CROMA stand on this and what they are planning to do in this regard ?

Comment

Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
              Hi,

I want to purchase RTM Flat in crossing republic as the rates are very appreciating between 2300-2400. Senior members please advice on urgent basis as only few units left.
              Hi Manish
              Please don't follow words of agent /broker .. you can get many RTM options in various appartments but be ready to face n number of issues from the day one.

1. Possible dumping ground issue in front of Prateek Royal Cliff. Recently High court has given verdict in favour of Ghaizabad Nagar NIgam that land belongs to Nagar nigam. Altough Nagar Nigam don't have necessary approvals. But consider 100 times before deciding.

2. NH24 is big pain. It is nightmare to cross it peak time. Also its not easy to drive in odd time also. Recently NHAI mentioned about expressway from NH58 to Nizamuddhin Bridge. Land acquistion for the smae just started but even if it comes it will take 4-6 years. Gov plan is 2015. CR has also way to reach Noida through Noida Exten route. 2 KM is narrow road through village but thereafter you get quite wide road to zip through to Main Noida area.

3. Factories across the ABES Eng college and may cause problems to individual. It is subjective personally I never felt an issue but most of ppl on forum raised this as an issue so you decide.

4. Connectivty road from ABES to CR is narrow and main trouble. This road is also used by GZB to go Noida or Greater Noida so heavily used. So far no idea if there is any plan to cover the nullah and make it wide road.

Few ground updates as follows
              - Visited today and found internal road construction started which is currently in real bad shape.
              - CR willl have its own Petrol station , Police Station and Temple. Construction of Petrol Station and Policy Station is already in the middle.

One more thing you are saying 2300 -2400 but if you try in Crossing Infra you may get 2100 RTM also.

Disclaimer : I have flat there so my opinion may be biased altough I have told you major negatives if still I have missed anything I am sure here are many who can update further ..

Comment

Kalra Bhai

1 Major point is that its next to Noida Sector 62 (electronic city), which luxury RNE can never have in the life ...

Comment

Kalra Bhai

1 Major point is that its next to Noida Sector 62 (electronic city), which luxury RNE can never have in the life ...
                  Didn't get you you saying Sector 62 is postive or negative ??

Comment

Its more closer to villages and polluting industries amid huge traffic and odd crowd.
                    Still RNE is better option.
                    As fas as Luxury is concerned that i guess is missing in CR as well as RNE as per my luxury definition.
                    Kalra Bhai

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X