Hi guys...
Heard a lot about RNE new projects coming up RTM etc.
But where do you guys think the real Ghaziabad (2-4 kms of delhi border) would be in near future.
Some guys think it may go upto 7000-8000/sq feet for an good apartment .
My prediction is it will surely go to 6000/sq feet in these areas in any good society apart from builder flats.
Please give your views for future .

Cheers
Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Due to Metro

As per connectivity Vaishali and Kaushambi should be as per with any areas of Delhi -- Vaishali overall is better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by windynight
    Hi guys...
    Heard a lot about RNE new projects coming up RTM etc.
    But where do you guys think the real Ghaziabad (2-4 kms of delhi border) would be in near future.
    Some guys think it may go upto 7000-8000/sq feet for an good apartment .
    My prediction is it will surely go to 6000/sq feet in these areas in any good society apart from builder flats.
    Please give your views for future .

Cheers

Rate of IP/Vaishal/Vasundhara/Kaushambi BELT is already increasing very rapidly from last 1 years... and if it increased with same way (as it looks) then good RTM Societies of this BELT will be around 6000-7000 PSF minimum after 2 years.... Main key points of success is that it is very close to DELHI (or can say with in delhi after metro arival) and all near by delhi area has land rates around 3Lac PSY to 5Lac PSY and fine builder floors of near good delhi areas (Vivek Vihar, Yojna Vihar, Yamuna Vihar , Karkarduma , Preet Vihar...... .....) are costing from 80 Lac to 2.5 Caror (based upon location & size)......

If we see all of these then its 100% sure that IP/Vaishal/Vasundhara/Kaushambi BELT is going to appreciate very fast.... in this GZB Belt already DEMAND is Extremely High but now SUPPLY is very Low...... Due to this same Demand-Supply factor DELHI areas increases a lot (although having no IT Jobs)..... and now same will happen here... DELHI public already LOVE this BELT a lot and this whole area is FULLY FREE HOLD with not a single PANGA....
    CommentQuote
  • Rental increased a lot in last 2/3 years

I put my 2 BHK 1000 Sqft scociety flat in Vaishali on rent 3 yrs back at 7000/- as I relocated to Kolkata for a year.

Now the flat next to mine I was looking for my friend and the rent is 12000/- owner is not ready for negotiation.

Hugh increasre of more than 70% in last 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Rate of IP/Vaishal/Vasundhara/Kaushambi BELT is already increasing very rapidly from last 1 years... and if it increased with same way (as it looks) then good RTM Societies of this BELT will be around 6000-7000 PSF minimum after 2 years.... Main key points of success is that it is very close to DELHI (or can say with in delhi after metro arival) and all near by delhi area has land rates around 3Lac PSY to 5Lac PSY and fine builder floors of near good delhi areas (Vivek Vihar, Yojna Vihar, Yamuna Vihar , Karkarduma , Preet Vihar...... .....) are costing from 80 Lac to 2.5 Caror (based upon location & size)......

If we see all of these then its 100% sure that IP/Vaishal/Vasundhara/Kaushambi BELT is going to appreciate very fast.... in this GZB Belt already DEMAND is Extremely High but now SUPPLY is very Low...... Due to this same Demand-Supply factor DELHI areas increases a lot (although having no IT Jobs)..... and now same will happen here... DELHI public already LOVE this BELT a lot and this whole area is FULLY FREE HOLD with not a single PANGA....

Agreed....Saurabh....could you also please suggest if i buy Hotmart ATM shop ,the one which MM bought few weeks back....do you think there is any risk in that? or should i go for it....i have received a brochure but can't upload (5.3 mb)..its 140 Sq feet usable area...company demand is 20k PER sq feet...and other charges..wud cost around 30 lakhs...

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Last weeken I wandered Indirapuram Area in order to search for ready to move builder flats(2 bhk) for my friend has budget of 20-25 lacs.Flats shown are of Nitikhand, Gyankhand-2 and shakti khand-3. Price quoted for 1 bhk in range of 19-22 lacs(I think build up area is appr. 450 sq. feet) and for 2 bhk in range of 28-32 lacs(build up area appr. 750-800 sq feet). My friend found 2 bhk price higher to purchase. at how much price real deal can be done.Please suggest. My friend want to shift within 2-3 month.
    CommentQuote
  • at the most u can negotiate for 2 lakh discount around 28 lacs is good price.If a builder wants to build now he would even not break even at this price u r only getting this price because they have purchased this land around a year back.
    so if u find it at 28 lacs i say go for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ra_bunty
    at the most u can negotiate for 2 lakh discount around 28 lacs is good price.If a builder wants to build now he would even not break even at this price u r only getting this price because they have purchased this land around a year back.
    so if u find it at 28 lacs i say go for it.

2BHK NEW Builder Floor in 28 Lac is just impossible to buy in IP/Vaishali..... at this time NEW Builder Floors are very costly in IP/Vaishali..... Only OLD 2BHK Builder Floor can be get in RESALE in 28 Lac in IP/Vaishali.....
    CommentQuote
    2BHK NEW Builder Floor in 28 Lac is just impossible to buy in IP/Vaishali..... at this time NEW Builder Floors are very costly in IP/Vaishali..... Only OLD 2BHK Builder Floor can be get in RESALE in 28 Lac in IP/Vaishali.....

you can get in shati khand -3. but room sizes are too small and generally they have only one toilet
    CommentQuote

Thanks for your response. I mentioned area 700-750 sq feet for 2bhk.I think 28 lac is not less. Can you please elaborate wht rate per square feet is goin on these days in Indirapuram(for builder floor)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rammanji
    Thanks for your response. I mentioned area 700-750 sq feet for 2bhk.I think 28 lac is not less. Can you please elaborate wht rate per square feet is goin on these days in Indirapuram(for builder floor)?

As naisko ji said..... some very small NEW 2BHK Builder Floor of 650-700 SF (with one toilet) can be get in 28 Lac..... so better to visit the area and find such NEW Builder Floor.... I will say it will be good deal as Land Rates in Vaishal & IP is already have reached to the Level of ~80K to ~1Lac PSY....

Rates are increasing quite fast hence better to make actual Visits... Any deal done at this time.... will not be same after 2-3 months for sure...

28 Lac Price is fine of OLD RESALE 2BHK Builder Floor in IP.... See Quality/Location/Size.... everything matters.... 2BHK may be in 650 SF and may also be in 1000 SF (saying for Builder FLOOR).... 28 Lac will be fine budget for just entry LEVEL 2BHK in this BELT....

READ below thread.... Last month nitin.vashi sells his own 2BHK Builder Floor in RESALE in 37.1 Lac, below thread can give the actual idea due to actual sale....

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/17750-builder-floor-indirapuram?t=19950
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rammanji

In Vaishali, 2BHK Builder Floor, 90Sqm, (960 SQFT) will cost around 38-40lac as of now. But since circle rates are going to increase by end nov-dec 2011, the same may cost around 48lac.
    CommentQuote
  • Vaishali and Kaushambi

Vaishali and Kaushambi is as per with any other Excellent Locality of Delhi with all facilities like Metro, Malls , Middle Class Market and over and above Decent Greenary -- you can see a lots of parks here, Water is also sweet -- we get Ganga water, Enough Policing

and there is not much availibity( ie Demand is much More tha Supply)

so in my opinion it is going to be as per with any A Grade locality of Delhi in next 1/2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sabyasachi
    Vaishali and Kaushambi is as per with any other Excellent Locality of Delhi with all facilities like Metro, Malls , Middle Class Market and over and above Decent Greenary -- you can see a lots of parks here, Water is also sweet -- we get Ganga water, Enough Policing

so in my opinion it is going to be as per with any A Grade locality of Delhi in next 1/2 years.

Water is Sweet?? in which sector? I had been staying in Vaishali and RWA has installed Water Softener due to hard water. As far as "A" Grade is concerned I won't comment . But all these societies have not even space for playing Kids and enough greenery.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie bhai-> I was referring to the GDA parks I think they are quite a few in Vaishali where people do Moring walk and Evening Walk -- few of them in ner to the Metro Track.

Regarding Pani as far as I recollect we get Ganga water -- thats what I heard few years back. In Delhi many arears call Tankers during summer.

Regarding connectivity it is either as paer or better than any locality in Delhi.:)

Malls and Multiplexes --> World class malls like Mahagun.

btw where do you live -- I live in Gaur and I am happy in Vaishali except the jam in the evening.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sabyasachi

A grade is too much to expect .... Its ofcouse not like Chankaya Puri, Golf Course areas

Even not B & C Catagory ...

Yes Its somewhat like Amar colony types ... Lajpat Nagar types so D catagory Maximum one can think.... realistically
    CommentQuote