Last updated: March 22 2012
6 | Posts
3709 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sare- Springview Floors in New Indirapuram ,Ghaziabad

Hi ,

Senior members of this forum who have knowledge about NCR areas especially Ghaziabad, New Indirapuram, Kindly advise. There is a project by SARE in new Indirapuram , Cresecent Parc - Springview Floors, low rise floors. Proposed metro connectivity. How advisable is it to invest for an end user. Right now , I live in Rohini. I plan to shift after 3- 4 years. In the long term, is it a good project to invest in . Is this area inhabitable in long term . This is 76 acres project . Also, My office is 10 km away in Noida Sector 62. I heard concerns of congestion and pollution surrounding that area. Senior members, please advise and share better or other options too so that i can make informed decision . Budget is very limited , 20 lacs only.

Re : Sare- Springview Floors in New Indirapuram ,Ghaziabad

There is no area called "New Indirapuram", its just the marketing gimick by Sare.
    The actual project location is in Mehruli, which is 4 kms ahead of Crossings.

Also there is no metro connectivity proposed there at all. This was scrapped by GDA about 2-3 years back(But still it shows on GDA site).

However I can sure vouch for SARE as a builder. Unexpectedly they have delivered their Phase-1 on time, and even the quality looks good.

The biggest drawback is the NH24 bottleneck.
    I suggest go thru the Crossing's Republik topic in the forum, and you'll understand the major challenges of NH24.

Comment

Originally posted by rucsb23 View Post
      Hi ,

Senior members of this forum who have knowledge about NCR areas especially Ghaziabad, New Indirapuram, Kindly advise. There is a project by SARE in new Indirapuram , Cresecent Parc - Springview Floors, low rise floors. Proposed metro connectivity. How advisable is it to invest for an end user. Right now , I live in Rohini. I plan to shift after 3- 4 years. In the long term, is it a good project to invest in . Is this area inhabitable in long term . This is 76 acres project . Also, My office is 10 km away in Noida Sector 62. I heard concerns of congestion and pollution surrounding that area. Senior members, please advise and share better or other options too so that i can make informed decision . Budget is very limited , 20 lacs only.

Location wise its quite good only if the proposed 45 mtr road comes up which is connecting this project to NH24. and As far as commuting to noida is concerned ...there are 1-2 alternatives for the same if u want to avoid NH24..... one is which goes from samtel factory to noida extension then to noida... other is thru CR ...NE..itself

Comment

Ashish and Raj,
        Thank you for your quick reply. In that case, would Raj Nagar extension be a good choice for an end user point of view. Is there a proposed Metro connectivity to Raj Nagar extn ? I was researching about this area and found out that Raj nagar is one of the most planned and green places in / around NCR. Is it true ? Which are the reputed builders in that area ? What would be the approx cost of 2BHK ready to move in and under construction flat over here ? I will appreciate expert opinion from members. In this budget of approx 20 lacs, which is a good area to invest from perspective of end user.

Comment

Originally posted by rucsb23 View Post
          Ashish and Raj,
          Thank you for your quick reply. In that case, would Raj Nagar extension be a good choice for an end user point of view. Is there a proposed Metro connectivity to Raj Nagar extn ? I was researching about this area and found out that Raj nagar is one of the most planned and green places in / around NCR. Is it true ? Which are the reputed builders in that area ? What would be the approx cost of 2BHK ready to move in and under construction flat over here ? I will appreciate expert opinion from members. In this budget of approx 20 lacs, which is a good area to invest from perspective of end user.
          I would suggest you to kindly go thru the Raj Nagar Extension thread, and you'll get all your ans regarding diff projects.

Regarding Metro, the nearest to RNE would be Mohan Nagar, which would be 5 kms signal free distance(After construction completes for Karhera Bridge, which is 60% complete, and would be operational by next year).

Also the RRTS from Sarai Kale Khan to Meerut would pass thru RNE.

Comment

After 8 Months of Research and analysis. After visting each and every corner of Noida/ghaziabad. After reading 1000 of article over net. Finally i have booked my apartment yesterday in this society only . Kinda of Relief but can feel my pocket very light ahead .

My serach Over .

(Hoping that the 45 metre proposed road comes up before possesion )

Comment

Originally posted by rajoct2011 View Post
              After 8 Months of Research and analysis. After visting each and every corner of Noida/ghaziabad. After reading 1000 of article over net. Finally i have booked my apartment yesterday in this society only . Kinda of Relief but can feel my pocket very light ahead .

My serach Over .

(Hoping that the 45 metre proposed road comes up before possesion )
              Hi Raj,

Congrats for your booking ... what rate did you book the flat (all inclusive) and on which floor ?
              Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X