Just saw add. of Bharat City 2bhk starts from 19:45 Lacks.... Delhi border is mere 3kms near Hindon base.

any comments on it??
Read more
Reply
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    Just saw add. of Bharat City 2bhk starts from 19:45 Lacks.... Delhi border is mere 3kms near Hindon base.

    any comments on it??


    Avoid this .... I Live in near area of this ... Area is Great.... Appreciation during last 6 years is Extremely Great but... this Builder & Society SUCK.... Launched few years before but not good progress..... Strategic Connectivity: Just 21 km. From Connaught Place, I.S.B.T Anand Vihar – 7.5 km Kaushambi- 7.5 km, Dilshad Garden Delhi Metro Station- 6.5 km , Rajender Nagar / Sahibabad-7 km , G.T.B DELHI Hospital 4 km , Proposed New Delhi Metro station- 4 km , Wazirabad Delhi Signature Bridge-12 km
    CommentQuote
  • 50000 Booking amount only .... possession in 30 months ..till possession no EMI

    thats what attracts me ... any comments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    50000 Booking amount only .... possession in 30 months ..till possession no EMI

    thats what attracts me ... any comments


    Rate KUM hai because Builder is not very good.... Not very reliable... Jayda Lalach Buri Bala Hai Sir Ji......

    Jayda Saste mai paroge to pasoge...

    Better if you want to purchase in same areas then purchase any NEW RTM Builder Floor in Shalimar Garden (or Rajendra Nagar) just 2-3 KM from Dilshad Garden Metro, 0-1 KM far from DTC Big DEPOT, 6 KM from Anand Vihar, 15 Km from CP, 5 Km from Yamuna Vihar Delhi (Land Rate 4Lac+ PSY in near delhi areas like Yamuna Vihar,Yojan Vihar,Karkarduma......) ..... SMG soon may have it's own Metro Station if Mohan Nagar Metro started...... This location giving very high return continuously from last 6 year even at the time of recession... See one of my invested Builder floor 3.5 year before (with roof right) purchased only in 15.3 Lac (all inclusive with full wooden work)..... and at this time such NEW Front Facing Building Floors are not less than 27 Lac (NEW), and not less than 22 lac in OLD Resale (with 85 SY ROOF RIGHT in Registry). 3rd Floor can also be made at Roof Right after new circular from GDA 1 years before..... BTW for new investment my first choice in GZB is only RNE at this time :) for Living or Investment...
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=4479
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • :)Now everyone knows address of your property... A-134, second floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    :)Now everyone knows address of your property... A-134, second floor


    No... This is not the address of my property where I live... It is just for investment.... and at RENT...
    CommentQuote
  • Bharat City Indraprastha Yojna , Ghaziabad

    I went there & seems that construction work is going as great pace.

    I have booked 2BHK flat in Bharat City . Every Builder is tom dick & harry if you say. You need to just trust what you decide is good or bad investment in opting X , Y Z Builder project.
    In RNE - every builder is delaying project ( new a few KDP , Gulmohar , KW Sristi , Officer city , VVIP etc..)

    See the case of Crossing Rep , NE , Mahagunpuram NH 24 ( pathetic Construction ) , Wave NH24 , Landcraft NH24.

    So if you want to have a budget home , I would say make decision wisely before you invest , as this is your hard earned money.

    Today every where Builder are delaying project but here the USP is EMI will only start after 30 month , even if the possession is delayed Bank will not start EMI , as agreed when Builder will issue possession letter to the allottees then bank will start EMI.

    Connectivity is good in every manner. ( only problem is from Bhopura Chowk to Afzal pur crossing - 3 kms stretch)
    which will improve as 3 more projects are under pipeline to be launched ( haldiram & Sonalika ).

    Road in front of BC is now planned to have 6 lane which is directly connected to Murad Nagar NH 58.

    Metro connectivity :-


      Dilshad garden - 5 kms
      Anand Vihar ISBT - 7.5 kms
      Wazirabad Border - 3.5 kms ( proposed , but not yet finalised)
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a flat in Bharat City....some one month ago and now appreciating my decision, i have got free parking, free club membership plus rates were also Rs.100/- less than what it is now.
    I will suggest you to visit the construction site once and see all features.

    This township has many unique features which you will not get somewhere else.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Why do ashish_903 & gaurav_pal appear Brokers to me??

    Dey r Using diff colours / Large fonts to emphasize that they have booked here & Bharat City is the best available option in gzb (Pun intended frm my end)..

    :bab (59):

    Originally Posted by gaurav_pal
    I have booked a flat in Bharat City....some one month ago and now appreciating my decision, i have got free parking, free club membership plus rates were also Rs.100/- less than what it is now.
    I will suggest you to visit the construction site once and see all features.

    This township has many unique features which you will not get somewhere else.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh,How would you compare Shalimar Garden builder floor to RNE?
    I think Shalimar Garden is much metro as it will take atleast 2 years for bridge to be created for RNE.
    I therefore would presently recommend Shalimar Garden builder floor over Raj Nath Extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhil88
    Saurabh,How would you compare Shalimar Garden builder floor to RNE?
    I think Shalimar Garden is much metro as it will take atleast 2 years for bridge to be created for RNE.
    I therefore would presently recommend Shalimar Garden builder floor over Raj Nath Extension.


    Bhai Sahab I have my own 2 BUILDER Floors in Shalimar Garden.... Living Happily and get super duper appreciation during last 6.5 & 3.5 Years..... So HOW I will say that Shalimar Garden Builder Floors are not good.... I like Shalimar Garden specially due to its Really Very Great Location from DELHI/Noida.

    Now Shalimar Garden is Way Ahead Costly.... 3 BHK New Builder Floors at fine Location are costing around 40 Lac (However 20% Less rate in OLD Resale but in OLD Resale Quality is also not as good as NEW)....RNE Society Flats are Much cheaper than Shalimar Garden Brand NEW Builder Floors of same size.

    Society Flats has its own different BETTER Quality of LIFE then Builder Floors.

    I booked in RNE 11 month before mainly because 1) It's a SOCITY Flat, 2) Much cheaper than Shalimar Garden Brand NEW 3BHK Builder Floors of same size.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shah_techno
    Why do ashish_903 & gaurav_pal appear Brokers to me??

    Dey r Using diff colours / Large fonts to emphasize that they have booked here & Bharat City is the best available option in gzb (Pun intended frm my end)..

    :bab (59):

    you have a wrong observation Shah, if this was my intention i could have mentioned my number in the post.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,
    It seems that you all have good idea about Shalimar Gardent location.
    I am looking for 1 BHK Flat in 10-11 Lac Budget. Is it feasible to get Shalimar Garden/Mohan Nagar ? Flat should be ready to move and loanable .Although I have visited to Ankur Vihar but that location doesn't suit.

    Thanks,
    Ank
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankit101
    Hi Friends,
    It seems that you all have good idea about Shalimar Gardent location.
    I am looking for 1 BHK Flat in 10-11 Lac Budget. Is it feasible to get Shalimar Garden/Mohan Nagar ? Flat should be ready to move and loanable .Although I have visited to Ankur Vihar but that location doesn't suit.

    Thanks,
    Ank


    Shalimar Garden is much costly now..... Brand NEW 1 BHK (450 SF Covered AREA) Builder Floors are not less than 18 Lac (if any available).... In Resale you can get fine quality 4+ Years OLD 1 BHK in 14-15 Lac...... 9+ Years very OLD 1BHK Builder Floor can be get in 12 Lac in RESALE with very very rough quality (Avoid it).



    .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Saurabh,
    Could you pls suggest me any alternative ? As I have already taken one Flat in Noida Extn and as we know that we I will have to wait for long time for possession. Meanwhile I was planning to take a small size flat to avoid room rent and once noida extn will get ready then I can move there. If everything will go fine then I can retain this small size flat for future apprecaition or will go for its Resale. This is my actual condition. Pls suggest me on this.

    Thanks,
    Ank
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankit101
    Thanks Saurabh,
    Could you pls suggest me any alternative ? As I have already taken one Flat in Noida Extn and as we know that we I will have to wait for long time for possession. Meanwhile I was planning to take a small size flat to avoid room rent and once noida extn will get ready then I can move there. If everything will go fine then I can retain this small size flat for future apprecaition or will go for its Resale. This is my actual condition. Pls suggest me on this.

    Thanks,
    Ank


    With this budget Visit RTM Shalimar Garden and search hard with the help of lot of brokers... I think you can get any good condition old 1BHK in resale in 13-14 Lac.... do not go any other outer location just for few Lac saving..... Shalimar Garden has great location advantage with DELHI/Noida/GZB and have 9 Good size Sector Parks & one very very very HUGE Ram Manohar Lohia Public Park (Biggest & BEST Maintained public Park of NCR in 50+ Acre). Public Schools like DLF , St. Marry , Khaitan , DAV just with in 500 Meter range.... Buses of 30 schools like GD Goenka , DPS , Ryan.... including several from DELHI comes here. Lots of Banks , DTC Bus depot 1 KM , Dilshad Garden Metro Station 2-3 KM , Anand Vihar Metro/Railway/ISBT 6 KM , Sahibabad Railways 3 KM , Noida-62 only 9 KM , DND/Akshardham Mandir only 11 KM , CP 15 KM far only.......

    From Last 6 years Shalimar Garden / Rajendra Nagar area is giving appreciation in %age even more than Noida (surprising but it's 100% true)



    .
    CommentQuote