GDA Cancel Noor Nagar Scheme (Raj nagar ext) due to land acquisation issues
Attachments:
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think if GDA township come then it will be good for buyers... it will give several options to buyers at good rate.... GDA may launch flats at more competitive rates as in RNE private builders has increased rates 25-30% during last 9 month. Now there will be FULL Monopoly of Private Developers in RNE......

However GDA quality is very bad in township flats (like Kaushambi) but still several buyers like authority flats due to more affordable rates.... but now there will be only Private Developers in RNE.....

This is expected that now new Acquisition of LAND will not be possible easily for any authority..... in any area....
    CommentQuote
  • I guess, in this scheme... GDA was launching plots too...like Madubhan Bapudham.. so that we missed the opportunity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    I guess, in this scheme... GDA was launching plots too...like Madubhan Bapudham.. so that we missed the opportunity.

Yes.... I was also waiting for this.... authority plots in RNE.... now this will not happen .... just purchase Private Society Flats in RNE for Self Living.... If any Plots may launched by GDA in RNE then it will be very good investment.....
    CommentQuote
  • im very confused i thought they were coming with sez there but gda does not know what they want to do there so all of this is happening because of new Acquisition of LAND
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi121211
    im very confused i thought they were coming with sez there but gda does not know what they want to do there so all of this is happening because of new Acquisition of LAND

Nothing confusion.... Noor Nagar Township was launched for pure Residential Purpose by GDA ..... now it scraped by GDA hence this Residential Land will also again purchased by Private Builders at Market Rate directly by farmers.... Residential/Commercial/SEZ all land is clearly defined in master plan 2021 of GDA and as per that SEZ lands will be back side of RNE and that will also be purchased directly by Private Builders without any Acquisition of LAND by GDA....

RNE is fully FREE HOLD and no Acquisition of LAND will be done by GDA other than Roads , Sever , Power Stations , Normal Public Related Infra .......
    CommentQuote
  • hi saurabh i read ur post all the time and u know alot about gzb real estate. if all of these plans are canceled by gda than what do you think will happen to the agriculture land can that be converted to residential plots or commercial plots
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi121211
    hi saurabh i read ur post all the time and u know alot about gzb real estate. if all of these plans are canceled by gda than what do you think will happen to the agriculture land can that be converted to residential plots or commercial plots

It all depends on the master plan. If master plan marks an area as residential, then converting an agricultural land to residential will not be a problem. Infact thats what builders in RNE are doing. But i guess GDA gives licenses to builders for developing group housing societies on this land. Not sure if GDA would give license for a land for development of independent house/kothi.

GDA has cancelled its own township. That does not mean GDA would stop sanctioning plots meant for group housing societies to private builders in the region. And that even does not mean that GDA will not acquire land for building Police Chowki/STP/Power substation/Post office etc.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for your input also i do see alot of new builders making new projects in rne but how hard it is to get loan to build apratment building if someone had there own land
    CommentQuote