Hi all

I wanted to know the view of fellow members regarding this project. I know this project was stalled for a long period however nowadays there is fast development in the project.

The possession of 2 Bhk units has started with this month. I am getting an offer of 4200 Psf all inclusive with open parking in resale. And the proposed possession for the 3 BHK unit is jan/feb. I was looking for a ready to move in option in Indirapuram or near by for self use. Location wise i am impressed with this project as this is not surrounded by high-rise like in Indirapuram and have good view from higher floor. I prefer higher floor.

dear member please post ur valuable feedback. Saurabh...i m looking fwd your inputs..since u have a good knowledge of Ghaziabad area.

I have to finalise the deal in 3-4 weeks time...
Read more
117 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • location is good but the quality of construction is not good in there another project (orange county) so i would say look for quality in this project and then decide to buy in it.
    CommentQuote
  • yes i have seen their project namely Orange county. I talked with the residents...as far as quality they didn't tel any thing...but yes they were not very satisfied with builder as the construction is still going and club is not still working ...despite all the hype... here in olive county...club should be ready in 3-4 months as i observed the pace of construction is good. ...i have some time..i m still in the process of finalising.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alok.singh
    Hi all

I wanted to know the view of fellow members regarding this project. I know this project was stalled for a long period however nowadays there is fast development in the project.

The possession of 2 Bhk units has started with this month. I am getting an offer of 4200 Psf all inclusive with open parking in resale. And the proposed possession for the 3 BHK unit is jan/feb. I was looking for a ready to move in option in Indirapuram or near by for self use. Location wise i am impressed with this project as this is not surrounded by high-rise like in Indirapuram and have good view from higher floor. I prefer higher floor.

dear member please post ur valuable feedback. Saurabh...i m looking fwd your inputs..since u have a good knowledge of Ghaziabad area.

I have to finalise the deal in 3-4 weeks time...

Alok Bhai,

If you must buy then bargain hard, can get in 3800-3900 all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Was intrstd in booking in this project earlier on ...have a fren of mine booked here....the project has been delayed too much ...the proposition and layout was really good ..nice big flats...donno what they r realy offering in the actual flats
    but keep an eye on the construction ...possession etc.
    they have been offering possession since 2009...!
    CommentQuote
  • vatsal bhai... yes i am trying to bargain hard...unfortunately the agent is saying that the price has been revised 5 months back(by builder)...and he says the old story...cheque le kar aao sir to thoda bahut kam ho jayega ..still i think he won't go lower than 4100 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    Was intrstd in booking in this project earlier on ...have a fren of mine booked here....the project has been delayed too much ...the proposition and layout was really good ..nice big flats...donno what they r realy offering in the actual flats
    but keep an eye on the construction ...possession etc.
    they have been offering possession since 2009...!

yes maxcarpi...you are true...regarding the delay. I was at the site last saturday... i saw myself..some buyers of 2 BHK were there to receive the possession letter...some of buyers had done puja during Diwali at their flats. So ..it seems they are not going to delay now...but again you never trust any builder. As per the specification what i saw...they are giving almost furnished flat...with ACs, Kitchen, RO etc.... furnishing wise looks ok.. but it will be hard to know the real quality...
    CommentQuote
  • What are the sizes of flats...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashokyadav
    What are the sizes of flats...

3BHK -1719 & 1935 sq.ft
    2BHk -1413sq.ft

no small size units.
    CommentQuote
  • Is 2 BHK available?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashokyadav
    Is 2 BHK available?

Hi ashok ...absolutely no idea..as i din't inquiry about those.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alok.singh
    vatsal bhai... yes i am trying to bargain hard...unfortunately the agent is saying that the price has been revised 5 months back(by builder)...and he says the old story...cheque le kar aao sir to thoda bahut kam ho jayega ..still i think he won't go lower than 4100 psf.

Alok Bhai,

If you must buy, Go with the cheque and all else needed ,but refuse to enter into agreement until you get something below 4000 sq/ft , if require get up and leave , wait for couple of days and they will get back to you.
    CommentQuote
  • olive county

Visited Olive county few days ago. The half i.e. 2 bhk towers seemed impressive to me. The entrance, lifts are okay. Saw one flat which was being readied for possession, it didn't seem that bad at all.

The guys said, the front towers will be delivered in MArch, which did not seem feasible. I think it will at least take 4-6 months more min.

Also, the guys on site said there will be a final coat on the exterior so it finally won't look that bad.
    CommentQuote
  • How much would a 2BHK cost here ? Including everything?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, anybody on idea on what is the current rate for this project, I'm interested in a 3 BHK 1935 unit, anybody knows a reliable broker or any member willing to sell please PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • I think near about 5000 per sqft is the current rate it mainly depends upon ur negotiation power and the seller motivation to sell.try 4600 maybe u can get it.I do know for a fact that builder has huge inventory left with it in 1935 size as they r slow to sell so negotiate hard in the resale market and also u can try with the builder but i don't know what's the builder rate.
    CommentQuote