Awas Vikas Parisad Scheme in Delhi Saharanpur road
Attachments:
Read more
911 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am planning to fill up the form as a joint applicant so we will both have our name on the form.

Does it solve the problem

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry sayyed bhai,

I am late to respond. But you were fully eligible to apply in the scheme. The condition is that you should not have a residential property in Ghaziabad. The other condition is that you should not have MORE THAN ONE residential property in Uttar Pradesh. As you have only one property in Lucknow, you could have surely applied. As for joint name in the property, I think it was not allowed in the first phase. This time, I think the same condition will be there.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks suku bhai for confirming. Submiitted tge form in joint name. As it mentioned that hus band/wife can apply in joint name

But was confused if both had to sign thw form or not as it also mentiones that only one applicant should sign so i signed myself

Fingers crossed that it gets through as it is. Luck plays a major role in these allotments :)

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayyedsuboor
    Thanks suku bhai for confirming. Submiitted tge form in joint name. As it mentioned that hus band/wife can apply in joint name

But was confused if both had to sign thw form or not as it also mentiones that only one applicant should sign so i signed myself

Fingers crossed that it gets through as it is. Luck plays a major role in these allotments :)

When is the draw? Praying for you to be one of the allotted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rookie
    When is the draw? Praying for you to be one of the allotted.

Thanks for the best wishes.
    No idea about the draw but i'd expect it to be in or around may

CommentQuote
  • Nothing has appeared in media as to how was the response this time. Two years back, when the first phase was announced, the response was very poor and everybody, who applied, got the allotment without draw. Some people applied for two three flats with different family members names. But when all got the allotments, many allotments were got cancelled by people. I hope this time response should be good as people are now aware of the metro connectivity and signature bridge and also because already flats are visible being constructed for the first phase. By the way, what is the status of signature bridge and scheme's connecting road to it?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes this time around they'll have to auction the flats as public is aware and i could find long queues when i went to take/submit the forms for the scheme so luck matters big time :)

CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Can someone please tell me how far the project location is from laxmi nagar. And how can I reach there by public transport? Does it come before tronica city or after tronica city? How far it is from proposed metro station..

Please guide me on this.

Thanks in advance for your kind help on this.

Regards,
    Ajeet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suku1967
    Nothing has appeared in media as to how was the response this time. Two years back, when the first phase was announced, the response was very poor and everybody, who applied, got the allotment without draw. Some people applied for two three flats with different family members names. But when all got the allotments, many allotments were got cancelled by people. I hope this time response should be good as people are now aware of the metro connectivity and signature bridge and also because already flats are visible being constructed for the first phase. By the way, what is the status of signature bridge and scheme's connecting road to it?

Signature bridge expected completion is mid 2015 now.Metro is reaching only upto Shiv Vihar in Ph-3 which should approx be 4-5 kms away from this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajeetchaubey
    Hi All,

Can someone please tell me how far the project location is from laxmi nagar. And how can I reach there by public transport? Does it come before tronica city or after tronica city? How far it is from proposed metro station..

Please guide me on this.

Thanks in advance for your kind help on this.

Regards,
    Ajeet

Ajeet

Public transport is not that good.You can take a shared auto from Shahdra ( Loni road turn ) till Loni border.Then you might have to take another shared auto going towards Mandola.Location is just after Tronica City on your left when you are coming from Delhi.You should be able to spot the location easily , I saw few hoardings mentioning"Mandola Vihar" if I remember correctly.

Sanjeev
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SanjeevKr
    Signature bridge expected completion is mid 2015 now.Metro is reaching only upto Shiv Vihar in Ph-3 which should approx be 4-5 kms away from this project.

Thank u, Sanjeev. That was precisely what I was expecting. I think approach road towards signature bridge is also to be constructed from the scheme. UPAVP had earlier said that approach road will be constructed before possession is given to scheme allottees. Is there any progress on this front? For, without this approach road, u will not be able to come to New Delhi daily easily - because of the over-congested Loni Road. The small pushta road also is connecting to Wazirabad bridge, but I think it is not worth for more traffic.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site in December'13 and uploaded the site pics on this site. Has somebody visited the site afterwards? If some friend is planning to visit site, please do remember to take photographs and upload here. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
    Thank u, Sanjeev. That was precisely what I was expecting. I think approach road towards signature bridge is also to be constructed from the scheme. UPAVP had earlier said that approach road will be constructed before possession is given to scheme allottees. Is there any progress on this front? For, without this approach road, u will not be able to come to New Delhi daily easily - because of the over-congested Loni Road. The small pushta road also is connecting to Wazirabad bridge, but I think it is not worth for more traffic.

Suku

There are couple of projects need to be completed for this area to be well connected
    1.Elevated road ( From Gokul pur to Tronica ).This should take care of some traffic congestion on existing Loni Road.Work is under progress but not sure when is it likely to be completed.I was told that the company doing this work has good track record of completing projects in time.
    2.Approach Road to Signature Bridge. I havent seen exact plan but there are two roads which can be used ..one is on east side of Sonia Vihar and second is Khajoori Pushta Road( which I guess you are talking about ).It was in pretty bad shape but repaired recently.

Sanjeev
    CommentQuote
    I visited the site in December'13 and uploaded the site pics on this site. Has somebody visited the site afterwards? If some friend is planning to visit site, please do remember to take photographs and upload here. Thanks in advance.

Suku

I happened to be there couple of weeks ago.But due to bad weather/water logging I couldnt go much closer to construction site of Sapna2 .Also couldnt speak to anyone at site office..I might have couple of pictures, will try to upload on Monday

Sanjeev
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends

I need urgent help. I am not in Ghaziabad now but I need to deposit my last installment. Can someone advise if I can do RTGS in UPAVP account number which is mentioned on the yellow receipt(used to deposit installment). Has someone done that earlier, please advise the procedure if someone is not in ghaziabad and wants to deposit the installment?

Can someone give me the contact number of UPAVP official who can give info on this matter. I have a unit in ASRA-2

Thanks,
    Ashok
    CommentQuote