Collapse

Awas Vikas Parisad Scheme in Saharanpur Road, Delhi

Last updated: June 22 2018
996 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Awas Vikas Parisad Scheme in Saharanpur Road, Delhi

hello rookie.....on which floor did you get your flat?how have been the flat nos. decided in this scheme?is there any way you can get a preferential allotment.?

Originally posted by rookie View Post
    i talked to couple of real estate agents and both of them said that this will be good investment opportunity. even though the payment scheme is quite aggressive, i will grab one 3 BHK after all this property is just 2km from delhi border. in future, this area will get metro connection. so with all the things in mind i made a conclusion that i will get an apartment here.

Comment

Even i visited few dealers and confirmed with them. According to them this area got the potential and it will give you profits in long run. The construction contact has been given to LNT and its a verg big firm . It everything goes as planned by 2014 we can get good prices and

Tronica is also getting developed day by day so it will be helpful as well beacuse its very near.

Comment

finally got the letter and deposited the 1st installment .....
        is bahane awas vikas ke office ke bhi darshan ho gaye

Comment

Originally posted by sublimation View Post
          finally got the letter and deposited the 1st installment .....
          is bahane awas vikas ke office ke bhi darshan ho gaye

Sir ji kaha se draft banwaya and office me hi deposit karvaye kya . and sapna 2 ke liye karwaye kya

Comment

it was for aasra type-2 flat.got it deposited in oriental bank of commerce,sector-4C,Mewad institute,vasundhara ghaziabad along with yellow slip(peeli parchi).

a receipt was given by bank which i deposited in awas vikas parishad office in sector-16 a,vasundhara ghaziabad.demand draft was made in favour of UPAVP GHAZIABAD payable at new delhi account section

Originally posted by johnnyjammy View Post
            Sir ji kaha se draft banwaya and office me hi deposit karvaye kya . and sapna 2 ke liye karwaye kya

Comment

Delhi sahranpur Awas Vikas yojan draw out

Finally, Delhi sahranpur Awas Vikas yojan draw out and I got 2BHk flat and also my mother got 3BHk flat

Comment

Originally posted by jaindeepti81 View Post
                Finally, Delhi sahranpur Awas Vikas yojan draw out and I got 2BHk flat and also my mother got 3BHk flat
                congrats

Comment

Originally posted by sublimation View Post
                  it was for aasra type-2 flat.got it deposited in oriental bank of commerce,sector-4C,Mewad institute,vasundhara ghaziabad along with yellow slip(peeli parchi).

a receipt was given by bank which i deposited in awas vikas parishad office in sector-16 a,vasundhara ghaziabad.demand draft was made in favour of UPAVP GHAZIABAD payable at new delhi account section
                  where did u get peeli parchi from ?..and where exactly upavp office is?..any landmark..plz give its detailed location

Comment

Awas vikas office is in vasundhara sec 12. its near indirapuram police station. and peeli parchi can be received from bank when you submitted DD

Comment

Hello guys !!

I have seen only 3 people are discussing these schemes..

I have 2 SAPNA -II flats.

I need to sale it. I really don't feel very much confirtable as invest 21L here n invest same in G Noida OR Noida Extn OR CrossLink is better than investing here..

Anyways.. I need to Sale atleast one.. Please suggest why not if you guys think not to SALE.

Looking forward !!

regards
                      TaNuj -
                      Last edited May 3 2016, 03:47 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X