Dear Forum Members,

I am looking for ready to move 2 BHK apartment on lower floor (2nd to 5th ) in Indirapuram. During my search I found that most of the societies in Indirapuram have the problem of seepage at least on bathroom wall attached to bedroom or living area.

Only few societies which are out of my budget (like Ashiana, assotech, Exotica Elegence) are free from this problem.

Should I buy apartment which little seepage? How expensive it is to get this repaired? Or I completely avoid apartment with some seepage? If I do this I left with almost no option.
Please give your advice.

Best Regards
Gaurav
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The seepage can be due to various reasons e.g. bad quality of pipes or joints, bad water proofing on floors etc and depending on reason, it can be long time work to rectify it completly and many time not in hand of single unit owner. If RWA or builder (whoever is handling the maintenance) is not serious to solve the issue, it can be nightmare to live in such a situation. so depending on builders track to resolve such issues or how serious the RWA is matters a lot in such situation.
    Another accepted fact is that most of the societies have it at some or other stage so I would suggest to take feedback of families already residing in particular complex since some time is good way to know how the things at ground level are.
    I have seen many big builders and luxury societies facing such problems and some of them coming too out in good way.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Amit,

Thanks for the comments.

Regards
    Gaurav

Originally Posted by ver_amit
    The seepage can be due to various reasons e.g. bad quality of pipes or joints, bad water proofing on floors etc and depending on reason, it can be long time work to rectify it completly and many time not in hand of single unit owner. If RWA or builder (whoever is handling the maintenance) is not serious to solve the issue, it can be nightmare to live in such a situation. so depending on builders track to resolve such issues or how serious the RWA is matters a lot in such situation.
    Another accepted fact is that most of the societies have it at some or other stage so I would suggest to take feedback of families already residing in particular complex since some time is good way to know how the things at ground level are.
    I have seen many big builders and luxury societies facing such problems and some of them coming too out in good way.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess No 1 society in seepage is Jaiuryia followed by Rajhans
    CommentQuote
  • Just found this video of seepage problem in Rajhans society in Indprauram.
    SCARY !!

Rajhans premium apartment dont buy - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    Just found this video of seepage problem in Rajhans society in Indprauram.
    SCARY !!

Rajhans premium apartment dont buy - YouTube

OMG... It's Really SCARY, I think even Builder Floors are much better than Rajhans. Such builders should be punished.

CommentQuote